It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Yes, she does. She started early with Abby's kiddie pool.

Last edited by Mobezilla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Yuki's 20 weeks old today. What a derp.

Last edited by Mobezilla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yinnyang
Teenager
Teenager
yinnyang

Female Join date : 2012-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Not derpage.. Yuki is so adoriblecute lol
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 pm

yinnyang wrote:
Not derpage.. Yuki is so adoriblecute lol

Why thank you ^-^ Sorry I didn't see this post until now Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Here's some new pictures. Still taken by my phone as I haven't bought a new camera but I might pick up a Nikon Coolpix tomorrow so I at least have SOMETHING until I can save up for a nikon SLR. We went to the dog park for the first time in a week because of rain.. do you think they were ready to run? HECK YEAH! XD

Last edited by Mobezilla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 pm

They look like they're having fun!

I wish I lived in an area with a better dog park. Ours has no grass Sad I live in the desert so I have to make sure to go til late afternoon in the summer, otherwise the dirt/gravel will hurt their paws.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
They look like they're having fun!

I wish I lived in an area with a better dog park. Ours has no grass Sad I live in the desert so I have to make sure to go til late afternoon in the summer, otherwise the dirt/gravel will hurt their paws.

Awhh, that sucks Sad I definitely cherish our dog park. There are a few instances of STUPID OWNERS but other than that its great. I don't have a backyard so its definitely a huge help having the dog park to go to, plus it means my pups get socialized and it will be easier to take them on walks and dog events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:29 am

I got up and Yuki stole my spot Sad

Last edited by Mobezilla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:33 am

She's getting so big!

They are both absolutely adorable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 am

Thank you! Cloud is one of the few non-husky dogs I like, he's such a cutie pie x3
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:49 am

I stole my spot back. She's sulking.

Last edited by Mobezilla on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 am

Cute cute! Sorry, I didn't see the pics of Yuki in water, so cute! Shes so big now! It's crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 am

Dot wrote:
Cute cute! Sorry, I didn't see the pics of Yuki in water, so cute! Shes so big now! It's crazy Very Happy

Nah I should've quoted you but didnt think about it. I'll try to quote more often for direct replies. And isnt she?! I never thought she'd grow she kept staying small lol. OH MY GOSH. Speaking of small, the breeders I got Yuki from have an actual runt (way smaller than Yuki) that looks a LOT like Yuki, she even has the same stripe down the right side of her head. I was tempted to buy her at first but then the breeders said they were keeping her XD so it worked out because I don't want another puppy right now Razz Here she is~
Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 X22pza
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 am

No way! Is she even real? She's too tiny!! She does look a lot like Yuki, haha
That is seriously the smallest husky ever haha, I want her...I want them all!! Ok, that's a lie. I've got my hands full with just one puppy lol.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:09 am

Dot wrote:
No way! Is she even real? She's too tiny!! She does look a lot like Yuki, haha
That is seriously the smallest husky ever haha, I want her...I want them all!! Ok, that's a lie. I've got my hands full with just one puppy lol.

Haha shes real alright! The breeders are actually going to keep her as a companion husky because they spent so much time nursing her and trying to keep her alive that now at 3 weeks it looks like shes gonna make it Smile I want another husky too, but right now Cloud and Yuki are the perfect match for eachother <3
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:27 am

Yay Smile I'm glad she's going to make it. She's lucky to have a good family to make her healthy! Yuki and Cloud are too cute together, I think 2 is a good number!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Dot wrote:
Yay Smile I'm glad she's going to make it. She's lucky to have a good family to make her healthy! Yuki and Cloud are too cute together, I think 2 is a good number!

2... HUSKIES is a good number.. right? Very Happy Once Yuki outgrows Cloud I'll be adding a third into the family, it will be so exciting! I'm always looking at rescues on petfinder xD
Back to top Go down
yulia86
Puppy
Puppy
yulia86

Female Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Yuki is so cute, soon she will push you down from the bed Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:19 pm

yulia86 wrote:
Yuki is so cute, soon she will push you down from the bed Smile
She's trying to push me right off now so she can eat the food I am so dearly trying to protect!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:33 pm

When i look at all these pictures of yuki it makes me want my puppy so bad!!! I want to be able to play with him and walk him and other fun stuff!! This is going to be the longest 4 weeks ever!!!!!! My deal with my mom was i can get him aslong as out breeze way gets done before he is here (me and my dad are building it) it will get done no questions.. But its funny cause my mom tries to act like she doesnt want a dog lol but she is so excited!!! And my and my GF are even more excited!!! My sister gave us a idea of sending out birth announcments when we get him lol hahaha!! But yuki is so cute!! And she seems so playful!! I want that soooo bad lol!!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Ericobeasto wrote:
When i look at all these pictures of yuki it makes me want my puppy so bad!!!
Oh gosh, its honestly the BEST. I grew up with two dogs, and they were outdoor dogs. They LOVED people let me tell you, but they never really played fetch or liked taking walks, they were lazy house dogs. I thought they were boring. I loved them, but I never really got attached to them. Then one day I walked into the pet store at the mall and saw this INCREDIBLY cute white fluff ball.
Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 2yospro
I knew I had to have him. I guess it was love at first sight, I had never even thought about getting a dog, but I KNEW I had to get him. I told Abby if I could find a free wifi network to connect to I would take it as a sign and transfer my money from my savings to my checking. Luckily there was one and after about five minutes standing hovered over my ipod, I put the money into my checking, and told the clerk I'd take the white one, the one on clearance XD I got lucky because they closed about 2 minutes after that Very Happy After that Abby and I spent a lot of time together, both being avid dog lovers, and then I fell in LOVE with her huskies. Their personalities, their woo-ing, their stubbornness, all of it. One day at the dog park someone mentioned a husky puppy they were getting and showed me this picture.
Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 254zy84
Well I knew I had to have one and now I don't regret a day with it. The walks, the hikes, the fun dog events, the dog park, I am a dog and husky addict, and proud of it Very Happy Well I rambled on about nothing but anyway the point is TAKE LOTS OF PUPPY PICTURES and cherish every day while he is still small Smile
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 pm

I already have a bunch of pictures and videos lol.. My breeder is very nice and even thougj i am over 2 hours away i took 2 trips there once when he was 1 week old and once last week when he was 4 weeks old.. Both times a take a bunch of pix and vids.. And then on top of that the breeder also sends pix every weekend with little updates on what they did that week.. Im one of those guys that dont really like taken pix.. But ever since i found out i was getting him i became a picture whore lol.. I show everyone my pix of him!!! Even random people lol.. I cant wait till the day we get him home.. Cause the next day is my neices birthday party and she is 3 so i can show my puppy off.. And my sister hired a photgrapher so she is gona have him take a buncj of pix of us and the pup for the birth announcment card lol!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Ericobeasto wrote:
I already have a bunch of pictures and videos lol..And my sister hired a photgrapher so she is gona have him take a buncj of pix of us and the pup for the birth announcment card lol!

Yay! I wish I had professional photos taken of Yuki as a pup, she was so gosh dern adorable. Abby took some great ones though Smile
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Ya my sister is kind of a nut.. She probably does seriously atleast 12-15 proffesional photgraphers for the kids a year... My nephew (Cool actual is part of a modeliing agency.. He was on the box of a bounce around house (i think tiny tots was the maker) he was also on a hall mark card, and almost got the part in the movie "fun size" that just recently came out or is coming out. Then my neice was on the box for a rocking horse.. They dont get paid much for the stuff but they have fun and its cool to see them on stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
Dot wrote:

2... HUSKIES is a good number.. right? Very Happy Once Yuki outgrows Cloud I'll be adding a third into the family, it will be so exciting! I'm always looking at rescues on petfinder xD

lol Very Happy There's never a good number for huskies! But 2 anythings is nice for having a playmate! Right now, I'm Korras playmate...and it's exhausting! How I wish for a second dog~ anything! I'll take anything right now! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.   Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Updated 1/24/13 - Last Update.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next