It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Looking for a decent one Smile Will pay shipping.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:06 pm

How much at you willing to spend?

Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Not an issue, what kind do you have? I am more worried about model and such than price.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

If you are not concerned with price, why don't you just go buy the one you want instead of asking anyone to buy a used pet dryer?

Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Well, I was looking here to see if someone had one they were hoping to get off their hands before I bought one.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I think the members who have pet dryers won't be giving them up anytime soon....

Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:54 pm

Well, I just didn't think it would hurt to ask..
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Have you checked Craigslist? Or maybe even at some of your local doggy daycare bulletin boards?
But then again, if cost doesn't matter, you may want to just get a new one of the one you want.

Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Oh yeah, I have one coming thats decent, a metro that i was lucky to find for 35 - but my show mentor advised finding a stronger one.

I was thinking K9II
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I have nothing but rave reviews for the K9II. I LOVE mine.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm

The metro will be good to use at shows to blow out coats. A K9II would be a PITA to drag around a show!

Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 am

True Sara, that's what Linda told me lol
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:20 am

Definitely check Craigslist. A lot of our local groomers have been going out of business and selling all their equipment on CL.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:09 pm

The K-9 Mini would be easy to take to shows, it's much smaller than the II but still very powerful. I love my Mini and would get it again if I had to do it all over again.

Newborn
Newborn
Sound Bay Newfs

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:10 am

The Mini K-9 Is a powerful little dryer that works great at home as well as for going to shows.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.LynnsGroomingSupplies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?   Anyone have a dog dryer for sale? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a dog dryer for sale?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1