It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should we change the forum color theme from blue?
Yes
color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL Vote_lcap29%color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No
color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL Vote_lcap71%color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL Empty
PostSubject: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey everyone,

Someone suggested to me today that the blue might be a little cold for the forum website: that it was not inviting to new people. How do we feel about that? Is there another color that we would prefer for our site? I would be happy to change it if there is enough interest, so please vote!

If you vote Yes, please reply to this message and suggest a color theme to change it to.

Thank You!

Last edited by ...YouKnowWho on Fri May 29, 2009 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Someone can't spell "member")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:34 pm

I voted yes , i really do believe blue is cold and uninviting.
We need something bright that says we are fun but serious too.
Maybe a red , but not bright red if you get me
Back to top Go down
The Dentist
Teenager
Teenager
The Dentist

Female Join date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:26 am

A color to bring out the blue eyes of that Husky above, maybe a teal or a red????
Back to top Go down
Gloria
Newborn
Newborn
Gloria

Female Join date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:28 am

I like blue - it's cold and reminds me of the arctic and all things husky!
Back to top Go down
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

Male Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:14 am

I say we stick in the blues, but I think we should change to a royal or other blue in that area instead of this gloomy, greyish blue we have now...

Its kinda depressing...
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:07 am

I don't mind the color of the forum. I don't pay much attention to the color of the forum. To me it's the content of the forum that matters a bit more than the color. I don't really think red is an inviting color, neutral colors seem more inviting to me. Colors that stand out and that actually make me notice them are obtrusive to me reading the actual text of the forum. I prefer the colors to be there but take a backseat to the actual forum.

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:58 pm

I don't mind the blue it matches there eyes but if you want to complement the eye color I would go orange of some sort
Back to top Go down
Jen
Puppy
Puppy
Jen

Female Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:03 pm

yea I kinda like this blue, but I agree maybe adding some contrasting colors elsewhere might help.
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:41 pm

jbealer wrote:
I don't mind the blue it matches there eyes but if you want to complement the eye color I would go orange of some sort

Spoken like a Bronco fan. Rolling Eyes

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:45 am

you know i was not evening thinking that! speaking like an artist, an my husband is a Eagles fan since we are from Philly, don't mind the Bronco's just not that into football. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL   color - Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Color? ALL MEMBER POLL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1