It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Jennet&Embry wrote:
Whatever, obviously I'm the one that's wrong. I'm so sorry, you're right. Not your fault at all.

Sarcasm at its best, don't be so mad there and try to cheer up. Why don't you look away from the computer screen for a little and play with your beautiful Huskies. Instead of arguing with a random online for no apparent reason whatsoever.

If I was irresponsible like you say I am, my dogs would be misfed or without their shots or even dead. So try loosen up grumpy pants.

and in regard with breeding, no I am not trying to be a breeder I am graduating from the university and working so I am pretty busy with that.
Back to top Go down
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Heather! wrote:
Husky mum wrote:
How are you going to get papers for a mixed breed? Is it different in the states to Aus? Honestly I agree with getting her de-sexed, unless your breeding (which I highly discourage) or showing I personally don't see any reason to keep them entire, as mentioned above there's numerous health benefits to de-sexing your dogs, as well as not adding to over population.

No, in the U.S. you can't paper mixed breeds either or paper with an unknown dog. I agree with spaying as well. It prevents any possibility of an accident and is much better for your girls.

Though obviously any accidental litters- which could have always been prevented by fixing the dogs- are an upsetting subject to most dog lovers, what is dog is done and I think everyone has educated them on spaying and the benefits and whatnot- if they listen, they listen, if not, there is nothing else you can do. Going into attack mode over this never helps and just makes the person being "lectured" feel hostility. On a subject like this, it is always best just to present facts and help people have a better understanding, as no one wants to listen to someone who is jumping down their throat. Yep.. yep.. I just said that. Haha.

I guess I have to specify once again, what I meant by paper is proof that the puppies have their shots and everything is up to date.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

rchrdp305 wrote:
Jennet&Embry wrote:
Whatever, obviously I'm the one that's wrong. I'm so sorry, you're right. Not your fault at all.

Sarcasm at its best, don't be so mad there and try to cheer up. Why don't you look away from the computer screen for a little and play with your beautiful Huskies. Instead of arguing with a random online for no apparent reason whatsoever.

If I was irresponsible like you say I am, my dogs would be misfed or without their shots or even dead. So try loosen up grumpy pants.

and in regard with breeding, no I am not trying to be a breeder I am graduating from the university and working so I am pretty busy with that.

I don't believe Jennet is wrong in this manner by any means. She is trying to give you helpful advise. I see you are new to the forum and everyone here tries to keep this a friendly positive place where everyone can learn about our beloved Huskies. People on this forum are very passionate about the breed and only wants what is best, not only for their pet but others as well. I hope this accidental litter was a learning experience for you and I'm happy that you are planning on spaying you're girls in the near future. Again, try to keep this a friendly place Smile best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 pm

You did not have to specify anything (though nowhere does it say "papers for proof of vaccines"), I was replying to a question someone asked that was not answered.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 pm

rchrdp305 wrote:
Jennet&Embry wrote:

Wow aren't you just great. My huskies are quite content sleeping my nice warm leather couches right now, thanks for your great suggestion though.

What happened to your dogs parents? Your youtube account says that you owned them but don't have them anymore?
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Wow! I can't believe how similar they look to my foster litter. They look like two of mine. Maybe I have husky mixes. That would be cool! BTW, Puppy Puzzles is an excellent short book that you may find helpful while raising them.

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I hope the puppies all are healthy and wish the best for them. I'm glad they all have homes waiting. Do you have contracts? I might suggest that so you can be sure they will all be de-sexed too. Independent of what mistakes have happened in the past, you have said that you are going to spay, so I believe we should all be supportive! I do think that it was irresponsible to not have her spayed, I wonder why your vet hasn't said anything? Not trying to be rude, just my 2 cents. Good luck to you and the dogs, once you talk to the vet and get her spayed, update us! Smile

Last edited by Dot on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 pm

My parents got divorced so my dad took them away and I only kept the puppies. Any other information you would like to know about me ? You should've major in criminal forensics since you are investigating me all around.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Enough.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
rchrdp305 wrote:
Jennet&Embry wrote:

I don't believe Jennet is wrong in this manner by any means. She is trying to give you helpful advise. I see you are new to the forum and everyone here tries to keep this a friendly positive place where everyone can learn about our beloved Huskies. People on this forum are very passionate about the breed and only wants what is best, not only for their pet but others as well. I hope this accidental litter was a learning experience for you and I'm happy that you are planning on spaying you're girls in the near future. Again, try to keep this a friendly place Smile best of luck to you.

Yeah well if the lady or the guy who falsely accused me of being irresponsible then I wouldn't have taken it in the wrong approach. I have done alot for my dogs and everyone's dog in this house coming out my pocket for some random online person to accuse me of being irresponsible.

And yes I suggest those to state facts and not misjudge someone Smile.

food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:00 am

arooroomom wrote:
Enough.

wave
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 am

rchrdp305 wrote:
Hayden_69 wrote:
rchrdp305 wrote:
Jennet&Embry wrote:

Yeah well if the lady or the guy who falsely accused me of being irresponsible then I wouldn't have taken it in the wrong approach. I have done alot for my dogs and everyone's dog in this house coming out my pocket for some random online person to accuse me of being irresponsible.

And yes I suggest those to state facts and not misjudge someone Smile.

food for thought.

Drop it, now- everyone. Last warning before topic is locked.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:07 am

^ btw just notice you are in south Florida. where at exactly if you dont mind me asking.

I am currently residing in southwest fl
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

Female Join date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:17 am

This is truly sad! I have been doing a lot of research on this forum, and until now have found it to be extremely helpful and everyone in it polite!

Dearest rchrdp305, please read this post I will copy below! It was the first thing I read when I joined this forum, and since it's the only forum I've ever joined I found it extremely helpful. When we enter these spaces we must treat each other with respect and love!

with love,
Yaqui

Tori I hope it is ok with you that I have posted this here, I am new and don't want to overstep any boundaries!

Dear members,

The staff and I have noticed a change in forum behavior over the last several months. Whereas this place used to be somewhere that people could speak openly and discuss issues of all kinds maturely and respectfully, we feel that lately it has turned into a petty, immature drama-fest of butt-hurt feelings and snide comments. This is not the type of forum any of us have envisioned or grown to love.

Therefore, from now on, anyone incapable of responding to a thread in a mature and adult manner will be warned. As per forum rules, three warnings equals banishment from the forum. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

Problems with this rule can be directed to an Administrator. To be honest, we're all a bit saddened that it has to come to this. However, the staff is tired of our time being wasted making sure that everyone plays nicely.

This does not mean that you cannot disagree with someone!! Respectful conversations about different points of view are what made this forum such a refreshing place to be. This is NOT taking that away. What this policy means is that in order to disagree, you should be stating your opinion maturely, without snarky comments, insults, or sarcasm. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... but everyone is also entitled to them without being chastised or insulted. Lastly, please note that this does not mean that you should feel ashamed or frightened to ask "a dumb question." If anything, this should make people feel more comfortable doing so.

Thanks for your continued patronage of this forum. We hope that our new policy will continue to keep this forum a fun, friendly, and informative resource for husky and other northern breed owners.

Best,
~Tori & the Husky Thing Staff
Back to top Go down
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 am

Yaqui and the Sibe wrote:
This is truly sad! I have been doing a lot of research on this forum, and until now have found it to be extremely helpful and everyone in it polite!

Dearest rchrdp305, please read this post I will copy below! It was the first thing I read when I joined this forum, and since it's the only forum I've ever joined I found it extremely helpful. When we enter these spaces we must treat each other with respect and love!

with love,
Yaqui

Tori I hope it is ok with you that I have posted this here, I am new and don't want to overstep any boundaries!

Dear members,

The staff and I have noticed a change in forum behavior over the last several months. Whereas this place used to be somewhere that people could speak openly and discuss issues of all kinds maturely and respectfully, we feel that lately it has turned into a petty, immature drama-fest of butt-hurt feelings and snide comments. This is not the type of forum any of us have envisioned or grown to love.

Therefore, from now on, anyone incapable of responding to a thread in a mature and adult manner will be warned. As per forum rules, three warnings equals banishment from the forum. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

Problems with this rule can be directed to an Administrator. To be honest, we're all a bit saddened that it has to come to this. However, the staff is tired of our time being wasted making sure that everyone plays nicely.

This does not mean that you cannot disagree with someone!! Respectful conversations about different points of view are what made this forum such a refreshing place to be. This is NOT taking that away. What this policy means is that in order to disagree, you should be stating your opinion maturely, without snarky comments, insults, or sarcasm. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... but everyone is also entitled to them without being chastised or insulted. Lastly, please note that this does not mean that you should feel ashamed or frightened to ask "a dumb question." If anything, this should make people feel more comfortable doing so.

Thanks for your continued patronage of this forum. We hope that our new policy will continue to keep this forum a fun, friendly, and informative resource for husky and other northern breed owners.

Best,
~Tori & the Husky Thing Staff
\

Thank you for sharing that, it is not my first time joining a forum. I am in an automobile forum, a sneaker forum, and as you can see in a pet forum.I am not the type of being involve in arguments online, especially with a random lol, and I am well aware of forum rules, despite a few are different from others.

but honestly, I have not read the rules of this particular forum since I suppose it be just like any of the other forums. I didn't post the video to cause any discomfort to anyone, I was actually just showing my puppies and how one of them has heterochromia. I find it offensive for someone to call me irresponsible without knowing the facts about me first and what I have done. Of course everyone is entitle to their opinion as well as defending any approach being discussed upon.

On a side note, my friends warned me about joining a pet forum since there are breeders that are very harsh with their words when proving a point instead of actually lecturing the public in a good mannerly way.

Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 am

rchrdp305 wrote:
And trust me I'm not going to bring the pups to a shelter and I already have homes for each and every one of them. I just need to get the shots and papers and they should be good to go Smile

YAY! I'm glad you have already found homes Very Happy

I'm sry I came off so blunt. There has been an influx of new members that come here and act like they know everything about everything and everyone else here are idiots, and a few members, including me, are used to dealing with those types of people. So if I offended you, I truly am sorry. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 am

hypers987 wrote:
rchrdp305 wrote:
And trust me I'm not going to bring the pups to a shelter and I already have homes for each and every one of them. I just need to get the shots and papers and they should be good to go Smile

YAY! I'm glad you have already found homes Very Happy

I'm sry I came off so blunt. There has been an influx of new members that come here and act like they know everything about everything and everyone else here are idiots, and a few members, including me, are used to dealing with those types of people. So if I offended you, I truly am sorry. Embarassed

oh no I am not one of those type that act like I know everything lol. Main reason why I joined this forum, on the contrary to other forums, is to learn more about Huskies. I use to just search up in google and try to find answers for everything relating to dogs but thanks to my colloquium professor you can't base your sources solemnly on just google results, better off joining a forum about a specific topic and interacting with others, in a positive way of course.

and no I don't think anyone is an idiot, just to make that clear, I reread my comments and it doesnt give that sense of calling any one an idiot in my opinion.

to change the subject a little, I am amazed though of how beautiful some of these Huskies are, like the type that would be part of AKC. I know I joined in February but I didn't look through the forum as I am now. wow, I wish I can have my dog inside the house with me lol. Maybe when I get a professional job and have my own house I can do that lol!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

So they are only 3 weeks old in the video?! Now I'm second guessing my fosters as 5 to 6 weeks. Now I'm thinking for like 4 to 5 weeks. I didn't think they could walk around that well at 3 weeks.

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 am

yeah my puppies are exactly 3 weeks 3 days old, they will be a month old on Nov. 16 in like a few days. They walk alot that is for sure lol. And every time I go feed the dogs which is like 3 times a day, they always come running to me and attack my leg.
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:52 am

The two with the little white butt cracks who are wrestling make me smile! They are such cute little balls of fluff!! We don't get to see very many tiny puppy videos on this forum.

Hopefully they will grow to be very happy and healthy in their new homes. I hope you will soon be able to let your girls live inside with you. I think you can ensure their health and safety so much better inside, not to mention enjoy them more, when they live inside. Our first girl was spayed at 6 months, always lived inside and enjoyed 17 years with us.

BTW, what is "heterochromia"?
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:55 am

When huskies have two different colored eyes or parti-eye.
Parti Eye: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 2myumno
Bi Eye: [img]So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 A2drg4

Last edited by Mobezilla on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am

They are cute little puppies. I wish Anna was still a teeny tiny pup.
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 am

Oh... I've always just said "bi-eyed" and "parti-eyed."

I thought maybe "heterochromia" was some horrible disease or something... LOL!
I was feeling sorry for the poor little deformed "heterochromia" puppy... LOL! LOL!!

We learn things everyday here on this forum! Smile

Last edited by SabakaMom on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:01 am

I thought it was a horrible disease too. Hahah
Back to top Go down
rchrdp305
Newborn
Newborn
rchrdp305

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:01 am

Mobezilla wrote:
When huskies have two different colored eyes or parti-eye.
Parti Eye: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 2myumno
Bi Eye: [img]So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 A2drg4

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 8181072538_a73551c572

I suppose is Bi Eye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them   So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So My Siberian Husky gave birth to 5 Puppies and today I decided to record them

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next