It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

52 Weeks of Nanuq

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

Female Join date : 2012-10-26

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi I'm Yaqui and I'm pretty new to the forum, I've had the pleasure of interacting with some of you and I thought it would be nice to start a scrapbook for my new puppy Nanuq!

3 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2021

52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2022

4 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2023

5 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2024

6 1/2 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2117

8 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2118
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2217

9 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2218

Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Nanuq is so cute! Can't wait to watch him grow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler
Puppy
Puppy
DarkWolfProwler

Female Join date : 2012-11-18

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 am

Adorable!!! Those eyes!!!! Sooooo pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 am

Must.. have.. more...!!!
52 Weeks of Nanuq Kcjtp0
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 am

Cute tummy! Haha, I love husky tummies cause they're all so unique Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:40 am

Yaqui and the Sibe wrote:

9 Weeks
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2218

Hey.. I recognize that from somewhere lol!
52 Weeks of Nanuq Zlvq4w
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am

What an adorable picture!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Yuki's belly is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:27 pm

10 weeks old!
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2311
Nanuq really loves playing with leaves!!
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2310
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Who doesn't like playing in leaves! Nanuq is so cute.

Oh, and Megan...
Mobezilla wrote:
Must.. have.. more...!!!
52 Weeks of Nanuq Kcjtp0
rofl
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:17 am

Ah Nanuq is so cute. 10 weeks already? No way. And sorry Dot I couldn't resist.. the picture.. the moment.. it was all right XD
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:42 am

lol, it fits perfectly. And..she's biting herself in that tummy-up picture isn't she. Hah, spazz.

Yaqui, any funny puppy stories you care to share? How has it been? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Ah Nanuq is so cute. 10 weeks already? No way. And sorry Dot I couldn't resist.. the picture.. the moment.. it was all right XD

Yeah I can't believe he's already 10 weeks old!! I have taken lots of pictures, but now that he's here...well he keeps me pretty busy! lol!

I will post more soon!
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:56 am

Dot wrote:
Yaqui, any funny puppy stories you care to share? How has it been? Very Happy

Dot, it's been pretty amazing and incredibly rewarding! I love Nanuq, and take him almost everywhere with me! He is getting used to the car...lol! I think one of the funniest things Nanuq likes to do is just lay down on the grass when we are going for a walk. The first few times he didn't really know what to do with the leash and collar, he was confused Very Happy now while on our walks he randomly lays down on the grass and chills for a few seconds, then he's back on his walk hahaha, right now we only go on 10 minute walks, so I'm not sure if he's tired or just playing.

Oh and training is so much fun! He is learning his commands so well, I'm trying to get him to sit next to me while on our walks (before crossing a street, or waiting for a car to pass by).

My baby's sit! So proud of him!!
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2312

Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:59 am

Yuki caught onto the tricks so quickly, I was very proud. She's been doing really good at leave it lately, and she won't try to eat my socks anymore! Next we're gonna work on words to speak probably lol
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 am

Haha, the page loaded right on the pic of Nanuq and i was like "awww~"
That's so stinkin cute, he looks very tentitive, I bet you had a treat?

Laying in the grass sounds cute, I wonder if he gets hot and lays in the cool grass for a second as a break? Haha, just don't let him start bad walking habits! My lab mix was nearly impossible to walk because she liked to mark every ten feet haha. I never thought about it before, but I can imagine it would be confusing for a puppy to go on it's first walk lol

Megan- take a video when she learns to say something!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Dot wrote:

Does arguing with me count? -.o
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:34 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Dot wrote:

Does arguing with me count? -.o

LOL. no. Unless you're teaching her to, but I doubt she needs any help with that!
Back to top Go down
Yaqui and the Sibe
Puppy
Puppy
Yaqui and the Sibe

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Nanuq's Album 50ish weeks and counting!    52 Weeks of Nanuq EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 pm

11 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2310

12 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2311

13 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2410

14 Weeks old, with Christmas presents! 52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2411

15 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2412

16 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2414

19 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2510

21 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2511

25 Weeks old
52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2611

52 Weeks of Nanuq Img_2612

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Nanuq   52 Weeks of Nanuq Empty

Back to top Go down

52 Weeks of Nanuq

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: Pack Members :: Scrapbooks :: "52 Weeks for Dogs"-