It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The term is PhotoGIGANTIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Empty
PostSubject: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 pm

You may have heard of photogenic, but apparently the Appadog is photogigantic. He always appears bigger in photos.

The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Img_5010

(and if you are wondering, we decided he could get on the Hotel bed as a special out of town treat - he actually had his own queen bed.)
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 pm

I want the Appadog.
That is all
Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Glad you popped in Riley!

Great shoot. Appa looks so huge in that pic! Smile LoL.

Hows the ankle doing? Hope your back at 100%.

~Chris~

Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 pm

He does look huge. Bode tends to look very large in photos too. Everyone who has just seen photos of him is so suprised when he's not that big.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 pm

I guess to be fair, Appa is clocking in around 90-95lbs these days, but still...

Chris, the foot is doing alright. Definitely not 100%, but it's getting there. This hotel stay was in Southern Utah so we could go for a small hike to see how my foot would do. The hike was barely 1.1miles round trip with relatively no elevation gain. My foot was sore for a week. oof. Just building it up best I can.

Last edited by rileyflorence on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Haha- omg, he looks huge! Miss you around here Riley Smile

The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Hailey10
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Tori, I miss hanging out around here, but life has been super busy - some things have to give. My internet time was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:53 pm

rileyflorence wrote:
Tori, I miss hanging out around here, but life has been super busy - some things have to give. My internet time was one of them.
Don't I know it. I hate growing up. Razz

You're always welcome back here Smile

The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Hailey10
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:01 pm

The juxtaposition of the red rock and winter ice is so awesome to me. There's just something magical about Southern Utah in the winter. It was 55º in the sun, yet the river is still completely frozen over.
The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Icered10

We crossed across the river a few times.
The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Ice10

All curled up on his own bed for the evening.
The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Hisown10
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 pm

wow he is HUGE! So handsome!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

I want an Appadog :O
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 am

He's huge and gorgeous! Kay looks bigger in pictures too, she's almost half the size of Maya length wise.
Back to top Go down
vegeta819
Teenager
Teenager
vegeta819

Male Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:57 am

Gimme Gimme Gimme
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Maybe he's not photogigantic afterall. Today while eating breakfast he was under our table, his head was on my lap and his tail was popping out the other side of the table wagging away. Then he tried to sit but had to hunch to fit. Maybe he's just gigantic....
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Awwww! I love the Appa Dog! Smile He is so darn adorable! Kelly, I believe I called dibs on Appa a long time ago, but I highly doubt any of us could pry him away from Riley! Wink
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:40 pm

He is gigantic but he is also so cute. XD

ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 pm

I love the pictures . Appadog is so so cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The term is PhotoGIGANTIC   The term is PhotoGIGANTIC Empty

Back to top Go down

The term is PhotoGIGANTIC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1