It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks so much. I love Dizzy's bar on his face.

Link's eyes are so dark brown they look solid black from afar. We actually thought he might be blind as a puppy because we never saw his eyes move at all.

What's the potato chip phenomenon?
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Can't have just one...
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh yeah, right. Haha. This is very true.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Goodness, he does have dark eyes. They are wonderful. When I first decided to get a husky I was really looking for one that looked like him, that didn't happen, but he is so handsome.

Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 pm

Thanks Jenn. Kenzi is my ideal 2nd husky as far as colors go.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Link really wants some pizza and he's playing his Clever Game.......

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 Crotch10
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 am

He is such a handsome boy! And at least he is nice about wanting some pizza. Wink

seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 3:25 pm

He's nice alright. His strategy is to lay down in the perfect spot to where if anything falls he's there, miraculously, and then play it cool like he's not there. Subversive little brat.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Dizzy does *exactly* the same thing. Of course. Suspect
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:15 am

It's been a while since we've seen Link, and he's looking great! I love his sneaky look trying to get the pizza. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Link ready to roll
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141210

Link knocked out cutely
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141110
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:22 am

You should post the video! If you want me to, I can do it for you... Just email the files to me.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:27 pm

By FAR the best, and most fun, training tool I have ever bought for Link. In conjunction with a prong collar this has brought me so much closer to my behavioral training checkmate on Link and tackling his impulse control.
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141212

Oh, and for good measure.....
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141010

Sledding harness and tow line shipped from Alpine Outfitters...now all I need is a kick sled.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:58 pm

He's so handsome Jeff, are you going to put it on so he can model it off?????
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Thanks Renee.

The sledding harness? Yeah, I was gonna do an updated photo of all his gear once it gets here.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:32 pm

Well I guess that is the new training tool you were talking about, lol, so yes would love to see him in his gear......I just love his snow nose that he has acquired...... Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:39 pm

He's had it since he was a puppy, it's the same as his sire Smile I love it too.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:14 pm

seattlesibe wrote:
By FAR the best, and most fun, training tool I have ever bought for Link. In conjunction with a prong collar this has brought me so much closer to my behavioral training checkmate on Link and tackling his impulse control.
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141212

Sledding harness and tow line shipped from Alpine Outfitters...now all I need is a kick sled.

Ok, the dense old lady here. What IS that blue thing confused

Me want a kick sled, too...
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:33 pm

A tug toy Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:07 am

Wow - looks like a sturdy one!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:10 am

It's made of fire hose. Virtually puncture proof so long as it's not given as a chew toy.

I'm using it to desensitize him to squirrels and the beer store craze, and it's working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:44 am

seattlesibe wrote:
It's made of fire hose. Virtually puncture proof so long as it's not given as a chew toy.

I'm using it to desensitize him to squirrels and the beer store craze,  and it's working perfectly.

Cool!

Time for me to go to bed...my battery is done for the day Sleep
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Can't wait to see some pictures of Link in his harness! He is such a handsome boy!

seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:04 am

Thanks Ashleigh Smile

I am so happy because today Link's sledding harness and line arrived from Alpine Outfitters.  I am so pleased with the sturdiness, stitching, padding, and how it fits him.  He was very happy to open it and try it on.  

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141213
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141214
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141215
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 20141217

Time for some serious fun now, haha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:29 am

Oh he looks so good in his harness!! You have any snow there yet? Love the blue, shows up so nice with his coat.........Now we need some fun pics.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next