It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:07 pm

He is getting so big! And he is such a handsome boy. I love the bathtub play video! Mishka just recently started jumping in the bathtub on his own. I'm tempted to turn the water on to see what he'd do. Lol.

Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:15 pm

He's been growing up to be such a cute boy!
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

Female Join date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:35 am

Aww look how big he is getting! It doesn't seem that long since you were counting down him coming home
Back to top Go down
melinda.plunkett
Newborn
Newborn
melinda.plunkett

Female Join date : 2013-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 am

They are all so adorable. I got my Bella 3 days ago and she is 2 years old so I missed out on the puppy years . Your pictures will definitely give anyone puppy fever! Enjoyed your scrapbook . Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:50 am

Ashleigh, that's got it started with him. He would jump in and lick and bite the faucet, so I turned it on for him. Then on a super hot day I felt bad for the little guy and I just plugged up the drain and put an inch or two of cold water in there and he had a blast. He had the zoomies for at least an hour after that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
The one I like, is that he seems to like to retrieve. He carries things around all the time and if he finds a stick or something he likes on the walk, he'll carry it all the way home. Our family had a golden puppy when I was little and I remember him doing that, my first husky never did. Its adorable.

Ha, thats so cute! There is a golden the the neighborhood that goes jogging with her owner holding her own leash! The owner just trots behind her, fully trusting the dog not to run off. Anya likes to walk proudly with a stick in her mouth (or a big leaf) but sucks at actually retrieving! She might run after something I throw but usually gets distracted by something and drops it on the way back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Ha ha! That's so cute! Yeah his actual retrieving percentage is about 70 at home but away from home it drops to about 5%. Lol
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 pm

He's lost 4 teeth in the last 48 hours! WTF!

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image23
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 am

Aww poor sweety. I think that's normal Smile I just hope it isn't painful for him
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:39 am

This morning his new teeth are already coming in where the holes were, and his gums are swollen all around his front teeth and canines. Sad I'm spoiling him with lots of frozen treats, although his favorite thing to chew on seems to be my arm. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:42 am

melinda.plunkett wrote:
They are all so adorable. I got my Bella 3 days ago and she is 2 years old so I missed out on the puppy years . Your pictures will definitely give anyone puppy fever! Enjoyed your scrapbook . Smile

Thanks! I look forward to seeing yours when you have a chance to post some pix! I love her eyeliner in your avatar pic. Smile
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Ouch I'd imagine that's pretty painful, like growing in wisdom teeth! xD

I hope the swelling calms down though, inflamed gums suck.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:32 pm

AMB wrote:
Ouch I'd imagine that's pretty painful, like growing in wisdom teeth! xD

I hope the swelling calms down though, inflamed gums suck.

Yes me too! Although, I'm not sad to see the needle teeth go!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:57 pm

This is an older video, but it's Dizzy's first orange. Now every time I peel one, he's practically in my lap going crazy for a slice.

Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Aww, that was still in his rodent look alike phase.  The circular pacing is the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 pm

The goofy side of Dizzy:

Watching tv in a taxi
Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Dizzy_14

Dizzy comes to work:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Dizzy_15

Dizzy is tired of working:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Dizzy_16

Dizzy loves his fan and chewing on the broom:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Dizzy_17

Gee, this looks comfortable:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Dizzy_18
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:14 pm

seattlesibe wrote:
Aww, that was still in his rodent look alike phase.  The circular pacing is the best.
Ha! Yeah, he looks less like a racoon and more like a dog every day. I think he's turning out to be quite handsome, even though he's entering that awkward phase. Right now, his back legs are longer than his front and his neck hasn't caught up, so he looks really silly when he eats.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
This morning his new teeth are already coming in where the holes were, and his gums are swollen all around his front teeth and canines. :(I'm spoiling him with lots of frozen treats, although his favorite thing to chew on seems to be my arm.  Evil or Very Mad
Haha. Mishka lost tons of teeth at the same time and before I knew it his new ones were in. He STILL likes to chew on my arms. It was super gross when he was losing teeth though because I would have bloody slobber all over me. Ugh.

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Really? I was starting to worry I was doing everything wrong with the biting thing, until he started losing teeth. I was so relieved lol. Its also the way he greets me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Here are some new ones of my little monster. He needs a bath as I'm sure you can tell from the dirty paws, but it shows how much his color is changing. Smile

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image24

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image25

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image26

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image27

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image28

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Image29
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Aww Dizz, the grass stains are the best part!
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Awww! So cute!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Yeah, we had fun running around today. I love that he has to lay on top of a toy while chewing his himalayan chew. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Naw so adorable! I love the color changes, Yuki went through one but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:59 pm

He's definitely starting to lose that puppy look! Just for shiggles, do you know offhand how much he weighs? I know he's got far better breeding than Shadow, but since they're exactly the same age it might be fun to compare. She was 29 lbs on Tuesday at daycare, and has been gaining right around 2 lbs per week. She started losing her teeth just a few days after you posted the picture of Dizzy's teeth too, which I still thought was a tad on the early side. She still looks very puppy like in the face to me, but I also see her every day. I need to go update our scrapbook, but I really haven't gotten many pictures lately. He really is a gorgeous dog, though Smile

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next