It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:26 am

Mom is a beauty!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:30 am

Thank you! She's also very vocal Shocked She was probably 6-8 months in those pix, she's grown into her ears a bit now. I think his mask and coloring will be very similar to hers.
Back to top Go down
Wy Renegade
Puppy
Puppy
Wy Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:03 am

Dang, just found this thread and can't see the pictures. I'll have to check it out from home, excited to see what this puppy looks like.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:10 am

Ha ha. Yeah, I can't see any photo bucket pix at work. If I really want to see the pix, I turn off wifi and check them out on my phone ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Wy Renegade
Puppy
Puppy
Wy Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:17 am

LOL isn't that funny. Photobucket works for me, but I can't see what you're using. Course I had to get them to allow me access to photobucket at work so I can use it for my presentations.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:23 am

Must. Resist. Looking. At. More. Puppy. Pictures.

Yeah I failed big time, congratulations though!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:28 am

I'm using servimg. Ah well, at least it's Friday!

AMB, puppies are irresistible in any medium. Wink
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:18 pm

OMG! So cute and what beautiful parents. Can't wait to see more pics after you pick him up.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:31 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
I'm using servimg. Ah well, at least it's Friday!

AMB, puppies are irresistible in any medium. Wink

Haha yeah agreed. There's no resisting those faces!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Oh my goodness he is just too freakin' adorable! Makes me wish Mishka was that cute and little again.

His parents are beautiful!

AndongPear
Newborn
Newborn
AndongPear

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Cute little fluffball! I love him! :3
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks everybody! I haven't seen him for 2 weeks, so I'm sure he'll be much bigger tomorrow. Watch out for an onslaught of blurry pictures ha ha.
Back to top Go down
SkyPlusUs
Teenager
Teenager
SkyPlusUs

Female Join date : 2013-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:04 pm

He is adorable and his parents are gorgeous

I can't wait to see more pics I love you
Back to top Go down
Wy Renegade
Puppy
Puppy
Wy Renegade

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:04 pm

His dam and sire are indeed gorgeous. You will have a grand puppy on your hands there. Looking forward to pictures - bet you will be amazed at how much he has grown.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Okay, well I haven't had much time to do anything today. Did the 7.5 hour round trip drive to pick up Dizzy and have been trying to wear him out ever since. Played all day, went outside a few times and he was still ready to go. Decided I should give him a bath and now he's out like a light wrapped in a towel in my lap. Note to self, to exhaust puppy, give him a bath.
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:50 am

wpskier222 wrote:
Okay, well I haven't had much time to do anything today. Did the 7.5 hour round trip drive to pick up Dizzy and have been trying to wear him out ever since. Played all day, went outside a few times and he was still ready to go. Decided I should give him a bath and now he's out like a light wrapped in a towel in my lap. Note to self, to exhaust puppy, give him a bath.

PICTURES?!?!?

Good to know about the bathing. I was considering doing that myself, but wasn't sure it would be a good idea the first day home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:10 am

I thought about the bath thing, but after a few hours I figured it wouldn't be too traumatic... So here are some pix of the little monster.

Last night after his bath

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Img_3310

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Img_3311

First good raw meal. He ate a bit yesterday, but I was really happy to see him eating some bone this morning. He finished off that whole chicken drumstick.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Img_3312

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Img_3313

Satisfied and sleepy after a good meal:

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 _mg_3410

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 _mg_3411

The general cat consensus has been, 'how could you!'

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Img_3314
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:48 am

Poor kitty Sad

Dizzy looks so happy with his bone! And DAT FACE! He's about as handsome as they get Smile
Congrats on your little addition. I hope the cat learns to love him!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Ha ha. As long as nobody is chasing, clawing and biting i'll be happy. Smile I can't wait to see updated pix of Anya! What time are you picking her up?
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:18 pm

At 4pm. She's 4.5 hours away so we're getting ready to leave now. I excited but at the same time I'm a ball of anxiety. My regular routine is about to get disrupted by a little ball of fur with sharp teeth, LOL
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Yeah, I forgot what the puppy phase was really like... It's like a baby, except babies sleep more lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Don't be nervous though. You'll do great, and so will she. Smile
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:23 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
Yeah, I forgot what the puppy phase was really like... It's like a baby, except babies sleep more lol. Wink

lol! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry but that's too funny...babies sleep more...hahahaha! Oh how I wish!

Congrats on bringing Dizzy home by the way!

Oh you're too funny! Laughing

Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

I'd have to agree, you'd be surprised at how long babies can stay up crying if you let them :s

Anyways congrats once again, he looks pretty happy!
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:15 pm

AWWW!! He has grown up so much already!! I can't wait to see him mature!! His dam is beautiful and sire is just gorgeous!

I do not miss the puppy phase LOL!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next