It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello fellow siberians!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

Hello fellow siberians! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

It is nice to find a group of fellow siberian lovers! I have had my Shaqua for almost 11 years now and I wouldn't know what to do without her. She patiently awaits the few times I hit the snooze button every morning before she jumps in bed to convince me it is finally time to get up and get ready for my day. I know all dog owners say this, but I am convinced she is the smartest dog in the world. I have so many stories! Shaqua and I have traveled many places together, she loves car rides luckily!

I look forward to meeting you all.
Back to top Go down
Chelsii
Puppy
Puppy
Chelsii

Female Join date : 2013-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Smile
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:08 pm

I have more pictures to share. <3
I accidently left a fortune cookie out on the footstool while I was in the shower. Shaqua will apparently "lead a rich and successful life". I think her fortune was better than mine..... Her face is priceless, she looks so guilty!
Hello fellow siberians! 555399_10100115084462181_1343322993_n
This is Shaqua and her stuffer tiger. She's had the thing for years. She is very gentle with her toys.
Hello fellow siberians! 581484_10100165600088461_1733729470_n
This is why I can never keep a clean water bucket...
Hello fellow siberians! 207488_674693482261_2133601_nHello fellow siberians! 217337_674696406401_4845752_n
She doesn't like to play too many games, but she will kick around the soccer ball with me for a few minutes before she gets bored.
Hello fellow siberians! 538693_10100165886544401_428018915_n
Hello fellow siberians! 10199_10100166113070441_1615602853_n

Ok, ok.... enough pictures for now. I have thousands. She is basically my child. Not to seem weird, but I really think puppies are so much cuter than human babies. Maybe someday I'll decide to have kids but right now my siberian is the perfect child.
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:23 pm

I am the same way! I love my animals more than I love humans. She is very pretty! and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:41 pm

HELP! How do I change my email address?
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 pm

CavingSiberian wrote:
HELP! How do I change my email address?

Anyone? Question
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:15 pm

I think all you have to do is click on PROFILE on the top and edit you email address.

I am not for sure but it is worth a try.
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:23 pm

I tried that. It lets me change the password but I can't get to the email portion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow siberians!   Hello fellow siberians! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow siberians!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1