It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trannguyen7799
Newborn
Newborn

Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months Empty
PostSubject: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello everyone im from VietNam.
I have 1 female Sebe Husky 3months,i feed her 3x per day with Royal Cannin Super Junior. Sometimes i feed her cheese, boiled egg, banana and milk before beds. i also give her calcium everyday and vitamin 2 times per week. but now her weight is about 13 pounds. i think she's thin because i looking for information in the internet Sebe Husky 3months is normaly 18-20 pounds.
please give me some advice
Back to top Go down
trannguyen7799
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 pm

any body help ????
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:02 am

What other food is available for you in Vietnam? Royal Canin is a low quality food and would be worth switching to a better quality food.

There's no reason to add cheese, bananas, or milk into their diets. And the boiled egg would probably benefit your puppy more given cracked raw over their food. Why are you giving extra calcium? An age appropriate puppy food or all life stages food has enough calcium to meet the needs of a growing puppy.

What is her body shape like? Can you see or very easily feel her ribs? Her spine? Hip bones? These are better indicators of poor growth or lack of weight rather than weight itself.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:04 am

Kristina said it all. There is no real "normal" weight for sibes at any age, they all grow at different rates and end up at different weights. If she looks healthy then I wouldn't be worried about the weight at all, my Yuki weighed 15.5 pounds at 3 months.
Back to top Go down
trannguyen7799
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:44 am

arooroomom wrote:
What other food is available for you in Vietnam? Royal Canin is a low quality food and would be worth switching to a better quality food.

There's no reason to add cheese, bananas, or milk into their diets. And the boiled egg would probably benefit your puppy more given cracked raw over their food. Why are you giving extra calcium? An age appropriate puppy food or all life stages food has enough calcium to meet the needs of a growing puppy.

What is her body shape like? Can you see or very easily feel her ribs? Her spine? Hip bones? These are better indicators of poor growth or lack of weight rather than weight itself.
Royal Cannin is the best food in vietnam market, i cant find anything else better than that one. This time I want her to develop maximum skeletal, so I give her a lot calcium supplements. her vet ask me give her some milk before bed for needs of a growing puppy. she looks very healthy, she eat a lot
this is her picture
[url=Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months Photo_12]
Back to top Go down
atticusNkronos1622
Puppy
Puppy
atticusNkronos1622

Male Join date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 am

She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
trannguyen7799
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Kristina said it all. There is no real "normal" weight for sibes at any age, they all grow at different rates and end up at different weights. If she looks healthy then I wouldn't be worried about the weight at all, my Yuki weighed 15.5 pounds at 3 months.
yes my Lina she's very healthy too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months   Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutrition for husky 3months to 6months

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1