It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 pm

amychuke wrote:
I love 6-7 picture ... I love the way huskies the way they run with their tails like that ... so freaking gorgeous

Hahaha he thinks he's all that and a box of gum! Don't let his ego boost too much Wink
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:43 am

xD love the pictures, that's an awesome husky you've got there!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:29 am

He soooo handsome I want him!! Lol, he's just too cute!

Good luck Smile He seems like he would fit right in
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:47 am

I love him I want him. He is a real looker.
Back to top Go down
elmerdc4
Teenager
Teenager
elmerdc4

Male Join date : 2013-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:19 am

I love the video haha
Back to top Go down
Clm
Teenager
Teenager
Clm

Male Join date : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Mobezilla wrote:

I'm not going to say much but he may be a foster failure after all. I had not expected my mom to allow me to keep him as she stated she did not want a third dog, but after seeing him, she actually asked if we could keep him. Since the old owners got rid of him once already I'm currently trying to negotiate with her to see if she truly wants him back as she is a busy college mom with a toddler and if she would consider the possibility of letting me keep him, but have not yet gotten a response. And he's also not that good with children as I learned at the park, which worries me. And the no response is killing me, as he's fitting right in, and the more time I spend with him the more I want to keep him. Will keep you all posted, for now here is a pic the talented Abby aka MayaAndSophie took Smile Sorry Abby.. its the best pic I have XD

Oh well that would be great, hopefully she will agree to letting you keep him... good luck and keep us updated! Very Happy

@abby - wonderful pictures... the video was awesome, looks like they where having so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:41 pm

AMB wrote:

xD love the pictures, that's an awesome husky you've got there!
Haha thank you Smile Abby gets credit for the good pics though xD

Rocio_Caballero wrote:

He soooo handsome I want him!! Lol, he's just too cute!
Good luck He seems like he would fit right in
He already is fitting in, it's insane!! Thank you Smile

ljelgin wrote:

I love him I want him. He is a real looker.
>:
elmerdc4 wrote:
! Razz But thank you. He is stunning <3

[quote="elmerdc4"]
I love the video haha
Haha yeah he really liked Maya!!

Clm wrote:

Oh well that would be great, hopefully she will agree to letting you keep him... good luck and keep us updated! Very Happy
@abby - wonderful pictures... the video was awesome, looks like they where having so much fun.
Well I sent her this message about keeping him sunday. Good ol book face told me she saw the message on sunday. It's wednesday and she still hasn't replied. You think if she really wanted him back she'd tell me?
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Clm wrote:

Thanks! They really liked each other. We'll be having more play dates too! Razz
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Well either way it's photography at it's finest! You guys must have had loads of fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:06 am

[/quote]Oh well that would be great, hopefully she will agree to letting you keep him... good luck and keep us updated! Very Happy
@abby - wonderful pictures... the video was awesome, looks like they where having so much fun.[/quote]
Well I sent her this message about keeping him sunday. Good ol book face told me she saw the message on sunday. It's wednesday and she still hasn't replied. You think if she really wanted him back she'd tell me?[/quote]

if he was mine. I would have already told you NO he is mine thank you for your concern but he is coming back to us. and blah blah blah. With her not saying anything about it for now 3 days, I feel like she is going to allow you to have him. How long do you have to keep her for your state to consider her abandonment? Since you have proof on FB that you did contact her about everything and she is not saying a word about it.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:31 pm

amychuke wrote:

if he was mine. I would have already told you NO he is mine thank you for your concern but he is coming back to us. and blah blah blah. With her not saying anything about it for now 3 days, I feel like she is going to allow you to have him. How long do you have to keep her for your state to consider her abandonment? Since you have proof on FB that you did contact her about everything and she is not saying a word about it.

Legally, since she gave him up to another owner, and that owner gave him to me, I'm the official 'owner'. I can choose to give him to her or not.

Last edited by Mobezilla on Thu May 02, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:08 pm

I would just keep him then .... Seems like she doesn't really care anyways, he deserves to be in a good home and you would provide everything he needs. Poor guy lol I vote just keep him!!! Just my Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 2144500265 king
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Keep him Wink
Also, question about the thread subject.. are you going to rename him Link?
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Dot wrote:
Keep him Wink

oooh that would be cool, then we would have two links on this site! Very Happy

I'm also going to vote for keeping him, no one is harassing you for keeping him anyways and he'll probably end up being happiest with you.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Dot wrote:
Keep him Wink

Yup.. new name is officially Link Smile I kept the thread title 'Archon' so people would know it wasnt a different dog.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:41 pm

amychuke wrote:
I would just keep him then .... Seems like she doesn't really care anyways, he deserves to be in a good home and you would provide everything he needs. Poor guy lol I vote just keep him!!! Just my Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 2144500265 king

Yup he's probably staying here. Already ordered him some green Mes Amis collars, a camouflage dog park collar, and a personalized etsy tag.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:42 pm

AMB wrote:
Dot wrote:
Keep him Wink

oooh that would be cool, then we would have two links on this site! Very Happy

I'm also going to vote for keeping him, no one is harassing you for keeping him anyways and he'll probably end up being happiest with you.

All my friends keep saying how happy he is with me and it only makes me happier to know I was able to give him a life not spent in his crate the entire time Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:50 pm

That's awesome, another Link! I can't wait to see more of him. Do you have pictures of him with Yuki and Cloud?
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm

You secretly want to see Yuki don't you? mwahaha. I've only got a couple as when we're at the dog park I'm constantly hovering around him making sure he doesnt hump any dogs so it makes it hard to take pictures, gotta wait a couple weeks til he can get neutered.
Here's some pics of Link getting comfy
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 DSCN3945_zps5fe1b16f
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 DSCN3946_zpsa18d561f
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 DSCN3947_zpse88d21cf
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 DSCN3949_zps9369837c
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Here he is running at the dog park
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 A9_zpsea3eaf80
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 A10_zps949c88fa

And enjoying the weather with Yuki
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 A2_zpscca9f65e

And all three sleeping Smile
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 A1_zps498ba21a
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Hah, caught me Very Happy
He's so cute, and that last picture is I love you
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Dot wrote:
Hah, caught me Very Happy
He's so cute, and that last picture is I love you

Thanks! I'll definitely get some pics of Yuki up eventually.. maybe.. meh the laziness is kicking in..
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
amychuke wrote:

Yup he's probably staying here. Already ordered him some green Mes Amis collars, a camouflage dog park collar, and a personalized etsy tag.

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:15 pm

amychuke wrote:
Mobezilla wrote:
amychuke wrote:

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! bounce

My wallet's not as excited but I ain't gonna use choker collar or gentle leader on him (what he came with) so he's gotta have the gear to match Cloud and Yuki lmao
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Mobezilla wrote:

Thanks! I'll definitely get some pics of Yuki up eventually.. maybe.. meh the laziness is kicking in..

No rush..the lazies are something I am painfully familiar with... Like right now, basically. Who even studies for midterms anymore...right...? I have 13 minutes anyways Smile All in good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next