It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:32 pm

Oh, Megan....she could not be cuter I love you   And she looks so perfectly perky and spunky.  How wonderful for you.

Last edited by amymeme on Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Oh what a cutie Megan, Congrats!! Can't wait to watch Ame grow. Love the group pic
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:09 pm

she is so cute in the x-back harness.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Besides her just being too cute for words Wink these are some amazing pics!!! All of your dogs are so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:41 am

amymeme wrote:
Oh, Megan....she could not be cuter I love you   And she looks so perfectly perky and spunky.  How wonderful for you.

Awh thank you. She is pretty spunky LOL to be expected from a working pup. Thank you I'm really delighted with her Smile

MiyasMomma wrote:
Oh what a cutie Megan, Congrats!! Can't wait to watch Ame grow. Love the group pic

Thanks! I can't wait for her to grow either lol I want to go mushing Wink

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
she is so cute in the x-back harness.

I know!! I can't wait for her to grow big enough to fit into her custom pink harness. I over-estimated her size.

Artic_Wind wrote:
Besides her just being too cute for words Wink these are some amazing pics!!! All of your dogs are so beautiful!

Thank you! My friends Demi and Abby get all the credit. I could never capture photos the way they do.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Well Ame has gotten big already figured I should share a couple pics. Abby will get some even more updated ones Thursday.

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 DSC00443%202_zpsxrdhyqka
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 DSC01490_zpshrdhvqao
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 DSC01536_zpsrh9rkx9f
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 DSC01644_zpsplxdmp5z
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Wow, she has grown!!! Beautiful markings, I just love her face
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 pm

She looks really tall! I am in love with her mask. Great pictures.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:17 am

Megan, Ame has beautiful runner's legs. Wow she is stunning. May I ask if you got her through a racing line kennel, sorry if you already said, just curious, because she just looks like she'll be a great sled dog. She has the cutest little fox face. She is just beautiful. Her coloring is quite unique too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Sorry I can't quote on my phone here, but thank you everyone! She's super sweet, fits right in, and very spunky. And MiyasMomma, yes she is from racing lines. She's pure Siberian and comes from Kelim Siberians in New Hampshire. Dad is a North Wapiti and Anadyr cross and mom is from Sibersong. I am quite hoping for her to be a great leader just like her parents!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:14 pm

she has beautiful marking and coloring. defiantly love thoughts racing legs. she has a very cute looking face.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:51 am

Wow first time seeing her, shes adorable!!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:00 am

She's so pretty - and LOOK at those long legs! Can't wait to see pictures of her running.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:45 am

Thank you so much! Yup she's got those racing legs lol. And I can't wait either - I'm not running her until next September when she's 15 months old so its gonna be a long wait!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:58 pm

I'm late with my "Ain't she a beautiful pup!" comment - but I do have to say she is. Like others have said, her markings are fantastic. Now, while you've said you aren't going to race her till she's 15 months, how about a video of her running about - bet she can cover some ground with those legs and she's not done growing yet!!

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 S-event    Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 S-event

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Awh thanks Al. I just got this video yesterday from them having fun.

Last edited by Mobezilla on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 7:29 pm

Vid comes up private for me, letting you know
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:03 pm

GravityM wrote:
Vid comes up private for me, letting you know

Thank you! I got on my computer to fix it. My phone uploads it private automatically I guess...
This *should* work!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mysgSFJqIoU
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Huskies everywhere! Lol it worked!
How fun for them Smile
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Looks like the whole crew were having an enjoyable afternoon .... great fun!!

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 S-event    Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 S-event

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 pm

GravityM wrote:
Huskies everywhere! Lol it worked!
How fun for them Smile

aljones wrote:
Looks like the whole crew were having an enjoyable afternoon .... great fun!!

Thank you both! It's a ton of fun. I love just watching them play.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:14 pm

Aww, your dogs are so beautiful! Again, I just love her coat color and markings, they're gorgeous. In the pics she looks tall, but in the video she's not especially tall, just more long legged. She looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Aww, your dogs are so beautiful! Again, I just love her coat color and markings, they're gorgeous. In the pics she looks tall, but in the video she's not especially tall, just more long legged. She looks amazing!

Awh thank you so much! Yes she just has really long legs LOL but shes only 5 months so shes got a bit of growing left to do. I wouldnt mind if she stayed small though Razz she already shows amazing drive and was the perfect prospect for my sledteam.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:37 pm

What a lovely pack, Megan. Everyone looks so happy, healthy and full of energy.

Being a rainy evening here, with 2 boys that are in and out...what do you do with the mud thing. Short of paving the whole house with tile Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 10:44 pm

amymeme wrote:
What a lovely pack, Megan.  Everyone looks so happy, healthy and full of energy.

Being a rainy evening here, with 2 boys that are in and out...what do you do with the mud thing.  Short of paving the whole house with tile Rolling Eyes

Thank you!

Well I only let them out maybe 4-5 times when its raining to make it easier. Thankfully our yard drains pretty well, so their paws havent been TOO bad, but when it gets really bad I use the high velocity dryer to dry off all their paws before they come in. Today its just been sprinkling so I've just been letting them in the garage, giving them about 15-min to shake and dry off in there, and then we have the kitchen is the room where the garage lets into, which the kitchen has a gate to block off entry/exit to the rest of the house. So then after the garage I let them into the kitchen, with the gate shut, as the kitchen floor is vinyl they finish drying off in there and hang out with me as my computer is on the bar in the kitchen as well. And then once theyre dry enough I open the gate and they go lay on the couch and rugs or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next