It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 12:26 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Happy Birthday to Ame!!!! Smile she's so beautiful, I can't believe it's already a year!

Congrats on a new pup as well! Bummer about the last one but...everything seems to happen for a reason, even if we never find out what that reason is, I guess it just works itself out. I can't wait to see the new one when you get him/her. Smile

Thank you very much! And I quite agree, maybe he wouldn't have gotten along with my pack, or maybe he wasn't the lead dog I needed. Ame has been every bit of perfect so I can only hope her little brother/sister follows well in her footsteps <3
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Happy birthday! I love her markings!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:32 pm

Rumflower wrote:
Happy birthday! I love her markings!

Aw thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:42 pm

Abby stopped by to get birthday pictures Very Happy
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC05133_zpschshy3gm
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC05238_zpsnzfeym5s
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC05290_zpsc1i7zltr
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC05311_zpsd3ipxtny
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC05343_zps4lh8e32t
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Now that is a regal looking dog! That 2nd picture, with her tilting her head.... WOW!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:32 am

I'm really laughing...I started scrolling up from the bottom, instead of top down. I got to the 2nd or third pic and thought "she's really a princess"...then came the first picture with the crown Razz She really IS a princess I love you
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:21 am

Mark Grubbs wrote:
Now that is a regal looking dog!  That 2nd picture, with her tilting her head....  WOW!
amymeme wrote:
I'm really laughing...I started scrolling up from the bottom, instead of top down.  I got to the 2nd or third pic and thought "she's really a princess"...then came the first picture with the crown Razz   She really IS a princess I love you
Thank you both very much Very Happy She does think shes a princess at heart. Although not certain I'm secretly hoping for a female puppy from the next litter, wonder how she'd react to that?? LOL!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:16 am

Happy late birthday Ame! love that third pic with her tongue hanging out she is so cute.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:17 pm

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
Happy late birthday Ame!  love that third pic with her tongue hanging out she is so cute.
Awh thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:53 am

I found out this week which puppy of the litter was mine, and will be picking her up in one week Smile
Meet Yona <3
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 13669838_10209809953070130_1068837138444968499_n_zpsurajflm7
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 13653350_10209965986530869_5292245093754310534_o_zpss33yp4sf
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:00 pm

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her mask and her coat color is so cool! Ame was more of a brown at this age wasn't she? Those two are going to make an awesome pair Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her mask and her coat color is so cool!  Ame was more of a brown at this age wasn't she? Those two are going to make an awesome pair Smile

Thank you! I think Ame was darker for sure. Here's a picture of Ame around that same age, 12 weeks. I think my friend was right when they said they think Yona will be EVEN TALLER than Ame. Like thats possible or something LOL.

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC07476_zpsjdpq1qcc
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 am

Congrats Megan! What a lovely little girl Smile Can not wait to see her grow too, love me long legs <3
Back to top Go down
AryaGirl
Puppy
Puppy
AryaGirl

Female Join date : 2016-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:12 am

Beautiful pack, I am in love!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:51 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
Congrats Megan! What a lovely little girl Smile Can not wait to see her grow too, love me long legs <3

AryaGirl wrote:
Beautiful pack, I am in love!! Razz

Thank you both <3 I can't wait to see her grow either, I only have to survive this week then I can go pick her up!!!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Ame is so elegant looking. You have an insane pack and now grow?! It must always be a party at your house.

Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:57 pm

TwisterII wrote:
Ame is so elegant looking. You have an insane pack and now grow?! It must always be a party at your house.

Haha sometimes. Most of the time it's peaceful, most playing is done outside. But we pretty much have our own dog park now haha.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:58 pm

How is Yona pronounced? Is also Hebrew name for girl (dove) or conversely, with an "h" on the end, Jonah. I'm guessing its from the same history is Ame?
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:03 pm

amymeme wrote:
How is Yona pronounced?  Is also Hebrew name for girl (dove) or conversely, with an "h" on the end, Jonah.  I'm guessing its from the same history is Ame?

It's from a manga I like. Yo-nuh. I named her for the character rather than the meaning but yeah it means dove Smile
Back to top Go down
AryaGirl
Puppy
Puppy
AryaGirl

Female Join date : 2016-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Mobezilla wrote:

amymeme wrote:
How is Yona pronounced?  Is also Hebrew name for girl (dove) or conversely, with an "h" on the end, Jonah.  I'm guessing its from the same history is Ame?

It's from a manga I like. Yo-nuh. I named her for the character rather than the meaning but yeah it means dove Smile

See, now if I named my pup after a character from a manga/anime/comic I enjoy my boyfriend would call me a "nerd", yet it was acceptable to name her after a Game Of Thrones character.. funny how that works LOL
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:52 pm

AryaGirl wrote:

Mobezilla wrote:

amymeme wrote:
How is Yona pronounced?  Is also Hebrew name for girl (dove) or conversely, with an "h" on the end, Jonah.  I'm guessing its from the same history

See, now if I named my pup after a character from a manga/anime/comic I enjoy my boyfriend would call me a "nerd", yet it was acceptable to name her after a Game Of Thrones character.. funny how that works LOL

What a meanie! Yuki, Lyon, and Ame are all from anime, Cloud and Link from video games. Nerd away!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

congratulation on your new fur baby, she is gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:40 am

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
congratulation on your new fur baby, she is gorgeous.

Thank you! Only a couple days so not long now.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:22 pm

Well Yona is home and settling in! We actually got stuck up in NH for about 2 weeks because my transmission went out... but we are safe and sound now. Yona fits in perfect, even Yuki who normally hates puppies has taken her under her wing, I guess thats who is going to be her best bud. Here's just a couple pics Abby got for us in the meantime <3

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08357_zpsokxfwwje
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08388_zpscr1oj2fv
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08290_zpsbk3xvgfh
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08378_zpseuodbogg
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08300_zps8rpgyl9y
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08248_zps2r19x79r
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08398_zpsopituvg7
Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 DSC08422_zpsgdsonhvb
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 4:26 pm

Very nice pictures. Everyone is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu   Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud, Yuki, Link, Lyon, Ame, Yona, Uta, Haru, and Natsu's Scrapbook - Updated 12.21.18 with Natsu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next