A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Miya and Jane!, our October HOTM winners! HOTM - November : TBA!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Miya and Jane,
our October HOTM Winners!
Spooktacular Huskies!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Free Spirit Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Share | .

Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:29 pm

So I've been wanting to start a page for her but I wanted to wait til I got some of her pics from when we first got her (or i got a charger for my camera Smile). Alas neither or these things have happened but I have acquired more pictures of her so I'll go ahead and start it and just add on when i get the others, hopefully a new camera charger in the next 2 days!

So this is Nova!

16 weeks old with her best buddy

18 weeks old (4 months as of last Saturday)

Being her cute self

Not letting me do my home work  Rolling Eyes

She likes hiding under my legs

Wet face

First week we got her, she was extremely under weight and much smaller than her brothers and sisters Sad

Last edited by NovasHuman on Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:12 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:41 pm

SO CUTE!! I wonder how much she will weigh as an adult? Shes super tiny. I love the bluish tinge in her brown eye. I noticed that is happening in my pups eye, too
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
kelly foster ford
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu May 09, 2013 7:49 pm

She is super cute !!
Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Another Nova! But ours is a boy Very Happy She looks like she will be a tiny one - ours is almost 40lbs at 6 months!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu May 09, 2013 10:46 pm

eddycaaa wrote:
SO CUTE!! I wonder how much she will weigh as an adult? Shes super tiny. I love the bluish tinge in her brown eye. I noticed that is happening in my pups eye, too

No clue, She has been gaining about a pound a week and weighed 14 pounds last weekend when we took her for some shots, she had a lot of worms and a weird intestinal parasite when we got her that took the vet a month to figure out so we are worried that it stunted her growth, when we first got her she was under 5 pounds and would nap on my shoulder or get in my hood and sleep. I absolutely love the bieyed look Smile we are hoping that her brown eye doesn't get much darker its very striking.

kelly foster ford wrote:
She is super cute !!

Thank you Smile

Super Nova wrote:
Another Nova! But ours is a boy Very Happy She looks like she will be a tiny one - ours is almost 40lbs at 6 months!

Oh wow, he's huge! My bf decided her name was Nova and there was no saying otherwise after lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Tue May 21, 2013 4:32 pm

She's still alittle to scared to jump in when the 2 bigger dogs are playing

Worn Out

Graduation from puppy class

Going for a walk with her aunt and uncle

Her "aunt and uncle" Roxy (goldendoodle) and Toby (the dwarf, he was a rescue, no clue what he is)
Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2013-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Tue May 21, 2013 10:15 pm

When I got Mya at 7 weeks, she was only 5.5 pounds and I found out she had worms and an intestinal parasite. In the car when she was small she used to ride on my shoulders.

Awful picture of me but to give you an idea lol.

Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Actually here's a better one and she climbs up there all by herself!

Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:40 pm

MyaAndI2013 wrote:
When I got Mya at 7 weeks, she was only 5.5 pounds and I found out she had worms and an intestinal parasite. In the car when she was small she used to ride on my shoulders.

Awful picture of me but to give you an idea

Aww sounds alot like Nova she had a parasite and some worms too, she use to climb on my shoulders too Smile your girl i very cute Smile
Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Wed May 22, 2013 12:08 am

Thank you! How old is Nova now? Maybe we can compare notes lol.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Wed May 22, 2013 12:27 pm

MyaAndI2013 wrote:
Thank you! How old is Nova now? Maybe we can compare notes lol.
She is 20 and a half weeks/ about a week from being 5 months her birthday was December 29th, how old is your girl? It's good to see another person from bama btw
Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Wed May 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Mya is 4 months now and at her last check up she weighed 16.7 lbs. What about Nova? Where in Bama are you at?
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Wed May 22, 2013 7:04 pm

MyaAndI2013 wrote:
Mya is 4 months now and at her last check up she weighed 16.7 lbs. What about Nova? Where in Bama are you at?
At 4 months she was 14 or 15 pounds, not quite sure how much she is now, she's due for more shots this weekend I believe I'll have to let you know how much she is now. We are in Mobile, you?
Back to top Go down
MyaAndI2013
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Wed May 22, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm in Auburn for school.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 am

Oh awesome Smile we are an Auburn family, my stepsister graduated from there and my step brother went to Auburn too
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Sun May 26, 2013 4:58 pm

MyaAndI2013 wrote:
She just got her last round of puppy shots on Friday and she was 18.4 pounds
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Some pictures from this past month, Nova is 5 months in these

When I first brought her home from her spay, she was drugged and was mad that she couldn't lay in my lap

My little conehead

First time after her spay that she got to play and get some of that energy out, we went to my Grandmother's house, the frog statue is one scary beast

Getting to see her two favorite doggies since her spay

Car time with Rox

Chilling on her couch

Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:30 pm

A few from the 4th, it was Nova's first time on the boat.

Some of the goofier looking faces she makes

Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Just some pictures from the last month

She has always slept either with her fox or my shoes well now her new comfort is my giant black boot its always covered in her fur

Cute girl

She not a big fan of hats, even if they are pluto

And some from the college I attend:

Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 pm

I finally got her baby pictures off my old phone sorry they are blurry

Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 am

Love puppy pictures :') She's too cute.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:18 am

Dot wrote:
Love puppy pictures :') She's too cute.
Thanks, I love her now but sometimes I just want her to go back to being that puppy that just wants to sleep and cuddle all the time.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 am

NovasHuman wrote:

Thanks, I love her now but sometimes I just want her to go back to being that puppy that just wants to sleep and cuddle all the time.
Hah, I know that feeling. Back in the days they'd play like nuts for 15 minutes, then curl up on you for an hour Smile Don't miss the pee though!
Back to top Go down
li_izumi
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 am

Nova is so photogenic! She poses so nicely for you. The baby pictures are too adorable for words!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 am

NovasHuman wrote:

She was so tiny. She looks like a kitten in this pic.

She's growing up so much!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)   

Back to top Go down

Petite Nova's Scrapbook (Updated 1/1/15 gen update/medical update)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next