My 1.5 year old Husky, Zoie, has been potty trained for about a year now. She has had a few accidents here and there but nothing major. When we leave for the day we lock her in our spare bedroom, which is what weve been doing the whole time. For the past few weeks we have been having trouble with her using the bathroom inside. I will give you all of the information that I think is important and hope somebody can help. Thanks in advance.
* No new diet
*No new schedule. I wake up everyday at 5, feed her and go back to bed so when we get up at 6:30 she does her business and it includes her breakfeast.
* I leave for work at 7:30 and put her in the room with her toys.
* I come home on my lunch break at about 1230 to let her out.
* She only started having problems for the past month.
*She doesn't seem to want to stay outside as long and isn't as excited to go out.
*She rarely lays in the grass anymore and is usually laying on path leading to our stairs.
* I took her to the vet for her yearly checkup and they did a fecal test and found nothing wrong.
*No new medication.
* Still acting the same.
*She still pees outside when we let her out but rarely poops.
* I tried leaving her out there longer and sitting out there with her.
Anyone have any ideas?