It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tahvi's mom
Newborn
Newborn
Tahvi's mom

Female Join date : 2012-08-24

Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY Empty
PostSubject: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:04 am

Hi all, I have not been on in quite some time. My Tahvi went to the Bridge 3 weeks ago tomorrow. He finally lost his battle with cancer. Words can never express the loss.....

Some of you may remember me from waaaayyy back on the AOL boards as well as here. What I need now is help. I have been given the opportunity for a new young male show dog. He is in Waussau, WI and is currently owned by Jessi Zirbel. I would love to get this guy to my home soon and am asking if anyone is following that path to a show, etc. and is willing to do any part of the transport it would cut down on the traveling some. It is a 16 hour trip for me one way....shipping with this heat is something I, and Jessi, won't do. SO, if anybody is willing or can help out, Rio is a 2 year old male Siberian. Thank you and I can't wait to get my new friend; it's very lonely without my Tahvi.

Lisa Reardon (used to be Liberati....with Kia, Sophie, and Tahvi back in the day!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 am

Wish it was passing through my area or else I would help Sad

Good luck with the new pup and I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:57 am

Hayden_69 wrote:
Wish it was passing through my area or else I would help Sad

Good luck with the new pup and I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Same here! Hopefully some others will pipe in. Smile I know there are lots of WI, MI, and OH members. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tahvi's mom
Newborn
Newborn
Tahvi's mom

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 am

Thank you both, he is dearly missed.

I spoke with Jessi this morning, she is willing to go to the Detroit area. Any takers from Detroit to anywhere closer to the east? THANK YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 am

I live in Michigan, I live close to Flint, which is close-ish to Detroit (like an hour drive) I would be willing to help out to get to the next person, it would have to be on a day that my fiance has off from work though.
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:37 am

I live in the youngstown ohio area. I am willing to drive a little but im am super busy this summer so depends on the day... I have a bunch of weddings and real busy at work. But let me know what dates we are looking at
Back to top Go down
Tahvi's mom
Newborn
Newborn
Tahvi's mom

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 am

At this point I think we are thinking Sunday the 28th....And thank you for the responses!
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 am

That honestly is like the worst weekend for me..... Im so sorry. If plans change please post.. Thats my brother wedding weekend. Then il have to help with clean up and stuff. Im sry. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Tahvi's mom
Newborn
Newborn
Tahvi's mom

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 pm

No problem, thank you anyway!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:48 am

Unfortunately Wausau is on the other end of WI from me, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Tahvi's mom
Newborn
Newborn
Tahvi's mom

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 pm

That's ok, thank you for trying!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:45 pm

If you can get the dog to my area I can help. I'm in South Eastern Michigan - Livonia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY   Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY Empty

Back to top Go down

Transport needed Wassau WI to Binghamton, NY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1