It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Secret Santa 2013 info!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Libby and Lucy are in as well this year.
My girls are pretty easy what one may like the other wont. They are so polar opposites sometimes.

Squeaky balls
Treats made in the USA- duck, chicken jerky or sweet potato
bandanas- can be holiday or everyday
bully sticks
beef or pork nuckle bones
rawhides
pigs ears
tug-a-war type toys

HAPPY SHOPPING EVERYONE!!!

Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Alrighttt, we're in again this year Smile

Bandanas/Collars/Accessories (all are size large, we love decorating the dogs!)
Kyjen Squeaker Toys (the snakes are their favorite)
Nylabones (need to be size md/lg and have to be for powerful chewers)
Kong Squeaker balls (these are Zoeys favorite lol)
Kongs
Kong Wubbas

Dislikes:
Rawhides and Bones
Stuffed Toys
Regular Tennis Balls
No Rubber Toys Please
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:18 pm

We are in! I won't say likes and dislikes because Dizzy hasn't met a food or a toy he doesn't like yet, except pretzels, he likes cardboard and newspaper more than pretzels. Rolling Eyes 

Loves - anything american from an animal, antlers, freeze dried liver (he goes crazy for beef liver), bones, ears, etc. He loves toys that make noise and are semi large. An odd one is real size soccer balls, basket balls, anything that's too big for him to get his mouth around is apparently really fun.

Edit - NO chicken based products please, he's allergic. Smile

Last edited by wpskier222 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

We are in!

Himalayan Chews
Zuke's Mini Treats (WE love them here)
Kong Toys
White Pine Collars
Primal Treats
Any kind of Freeze dried treats
Musher's Secret
Grandma Lucy's Treats
Trachea
Tendons
Bully Sticks

Dislike:

Bones (cooked especially)
Deer Antlers (just a tidbit too hard)
Anything with BHA/BHT/Corn/Wheat Etc.
Chicken Jerky
Easily destroyed toys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:07 pm

bounce BUMP bounce 
send me your info if you want in Smile

Teenager
Teenager
laura56083

Female Join date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:35 pm

We would love to be a part of it this year!! santa 

Antlers
Kong squeaky balls
Kong anything!
Toys toys toys (no small or thin ones please)
Treats - Nutro sensitive stomach preferred
Any type of brush (they LOVE to be brushed)

Dislikes:
Stuffing free toys (Keeara swallows them in a second!)
Rawhides
Nylabones
Bully sticks

Have fun everyone rendeer
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:29 pm

4 more days to join in on the fun!!! send me your info Smile

Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Okay now that Yukon has been here for several days I have an idea as to what he likes and dislikes.

-Chew/Teething Toys
-Kong Products
-Squeaky Toys
-Chuck It Balls (most balls in general actually :/ )
-Rope Toys
-Stuffed Toys (although he'd probably shred it to bits -_- )
-Fruitables
-Things with cheese
-Meat Based Treats - Specifically Turkey and Chicken (his normal food Razz) as those are the only ones he's tried out, but I have a feeling he'd like Pork too.
-USA Products

Dislikes

-Peanut Butter flavored treats (this might change with time since he's fine with PB out of a jar... )
-Anything made in China (He actually loves that stuff, but I don't love him loving them! >:c )
-Headgear (he'll eat hats and probably other "cute" clothing items ._. )

That's about it for now. xD
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:14 am

Monday is the last day to sign up!!!! Send me ur info Smile

Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Almost forgot! We're in again and so excited!

Dislikes:
Stuffed toys or really anything that can be easily torn apart

Kong "Airdog" balls (the ones that squeak-large ones please!)
Treats of pretty much any variety (preferably things made in the US)
Bully Sticks

She's not too picky though! Half the fun is opening it!
Back to top Go down
DanielleCortez
Teenager
Teenager
DanielleCortez

Female Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:23 pm

This is our first time participating! Kingsley was barely a few weeks old last year and I discovered this website a few days after closing.

All made in USA please!

Kingsley likes: Bully sticks, natural UNCOOKED bones, squeak toys, rope toys, and ALL SNACKS, stuffed toys, unstuffed toys, etc.

Dislikes: cooked bones, rubber toys, tennis balls, anything he can't really grab with his paws, nylabones, etc.

THANK YOU <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesatonashoreline.wordpress.com
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 pm

we are up to 30 people!!! i will be taking PM's till i get to work tomorrow morning, then i will start working on the picking, cutting names and fishing out of a hat, real scientific! you will have your SS but the end of the week Smile

Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Cool! I have a question though; if I'm buying everything off of one site (say Amazon for example) could I send the package directly to the receiver instead of to myself first in order to save on shipping? (Yes I'm cheap. Razz )
Back to top Go down
DanielleCortez
Teenager
Teenager
DanielleCortez

Female Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:05 pm

AMB wrote:
Cool! I have a question though; if I'm buying everything off of one site (say Amazon for example) could I send the package directly to the receiver instead of to myself first in order to save on shipping? (Yes I'm cheap. Razz)
That sounds like a GREAT idea. I know Amazon offers "gift" options where they gift wrap the packages and don't provide a receipt with the price.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesatonashoreline.wordpress.com
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:10 pm

That would probably work just fine! Part of the fun for me was putting everything in the box with tissue paper and everything, but I definitely understand that not everyone is weird like I am haha
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Aidan, yes you can do that Smile some have even made out better thet way saving $ means more goodies for the pups. there is just the wrapping part missing.

Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:30 pm

I would like to join in if you can find another person to make it even!

Loves:
Kong anything, especially wubbas
Hambones
Pig Ears
Zuke or Blue Buffalo treats
Nylabones

Please no stuffing filled toys or stuffingless she just pulls them apart and eats it.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Yeah missing out on wrapping would kind of stink, but I'm a terrible wrapper anyways... Razz

That's good to know though, if shipping isn't too much then I'll just send it to myself first. But we'll see... xD
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:28 pm

OK all the SS emails have been sent!! HAPPY SHOPPING everyone!!! if you have any questions shoot me a PM. remember NO sharing who you have with other members, lets keep it a surprise. On Dec. 26th I will make a revel thread and we can share all our pics and video then Smile

Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Time to go shopping!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey Jenn I do have a quick question. When we mail out the packages, do we include our names on the outside or just the name/address of the person we're sending it to? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a surprise until we open up the packages.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 pm

I usually do since what's in the box is worth quite a bit and I'd hate for it to get lost.

Mwahaha already shopping now Wink
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 pm

I realized today this is the first time I'm mailing something anonymously. Can it be from our dogs name on the package??

I was so excited scheming my gifts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:02 pm

This probably isn't a thing I'm going to want to procrastinate on, so I'll make this whole shopping thing quick. xD

#beatingthatblackfridayrush
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:07 pm

You can just put your return address without a name, that way it's still a surprise to the person and its safe just in case it gets lost in the mail. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2013 info!   Secret Santa 2013 info! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2013 info!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next