It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

New Siberian owner in Wisconsin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LisaB
Newborn
Newborn
LisaB

Male Join date : 2013-11-07

New Siberian owner in Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am

Our sweet boy is 6 months old today.  We have had him for two weeks and already he thinks he's the boss.  This forum is great for those of us new to the Siberian world.  Looking forward to learning much more about this wonderful breed.
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:34 am

Welcome to the forum!

Feel free to post pictures of your 6-month old... Nobody would ever object! Smile
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:30 am

Welcome fellow Wisconsinite!
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 am

We are gaining in numbers! Watch out to the Coloradans and Floridians, the cheese heads are coming! Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
LisaB
Newborn
Newborn
LisaB

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Thanks guys. Angela, I would LOVE to show off my sweet boy. I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures, or how to insert a pic to the left of posts. Computer illiterate here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
barbianj
Puppy
Puppy
barbianj

Male Join date : 2013-09-28

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Welcome. Wisconsin is a good place for a Husky!
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm

No worries Lisa!

Here's a very helpful thread on that:

How to Upload Photos or Resize them for the Forum
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! =D
Back to top Go down
LisaB
Newborn
Newborn
LisaB

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:17 pm

So I got help from the hubby. Let's try this and see if I can post.
New Siberian owner in Wisconsin 13758115
Back to top Go down
LisaB
Newborn
Newborn
LisaB

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Well, the DH makes it seem so easy, lol. Hope I remember how to do this when I want to change things up or post new pics!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:38 am

What a handsome boy!! Welcome, I'm also from Wisconsin! Smile

Have you joined out meetup group on facebook yet? https://www.facebook.com/groups/174458369271335/
Back to top Go down
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 am

He is a gorgeous pup! Very Happy Love those nose markings!
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:43 am

Good looking pup!
I lived in Milwaukee when I went to Marquette.
Hey nonnie-nonnie!
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:24 pm

He's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Welcome fellow Wisconsonite. Your baby is gorgeous. Where are you located, we have many area groups that meet up for play dates.
Back to top Go down
LisaB
Newborn
Newborn
LisaB

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Thanks for the kind words all. Jennet and Christine, we are in Appleton and yes I joined the FB H2M2. Michael, our daughter graduated from Marquette in May. Degree in civil engineering, still looking for that first job. In the meantime, she exercises Tokai when we are working!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 am

Oh nice, Civil Engineering! There's always a job in that field and the best thing is that you can't outsource it. She should have no problem finding a nice job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:09 am

beautiful pup! Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Siberian owner in Wisconsin   New Siberian owner in Wisconsin Empty

Back to top Go down

New Siberian owner in Wisconsin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1