It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

All things Secret Santa!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

picture posting-so im wondering if we should wait to post the pictures of our dog/s opening the gifts till after the 25th? that way if you want to let your dog/s open before Christmas you can. don't want to ruin the surprise of the SS by posting the gifts
Wait to post till after the 25
All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Vote_lcap78%All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Don't wait
All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 pm

I put a card in mine, but it wasn't a photo card. But I will send a photo holiday card as soon as I get them.

Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:57 pm

ok so my package goes out today!!! woot!!!! and my pics should be here today!! so my cards will go out this week too!~! ;-) i have LOVED doing this!! hard to shop for some elses sled mutt tho!!! But was still fun :-)
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 pm

ok so imailed cards and my gift today! bad news is the post office didnt have abox to put our wrapped present in :-( soo.....please dont be upset if the paper is alittle messed up :-( the the post office!!
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:57 pm

There will be no picture cards this year for us. just ran out of time. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sw33t_angel
Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Mine is officially SENT. I actually bought a bigger box then what I needed, so I apologize if the presents are being shaken around all over the place!! Smile

I put in a store bought card, and a homemade card too!

I am so excited! Smile Sora wanted the gifts I purchased, so that is a good sign... haha

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:30 pm

mine has been sent off as well, all gifts were hidden from S&J or else they would have been claimed and never shipped!

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Mine should have been received already (I hope!)...and holiday photo card is in tomorrow's mail!

Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:18 am

this is sooo exciting!! cant wait to receive our cards and package!!
Back to top Go down
sw33t_angel
Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:54 am

Mine arrived!!! rendeer

Safely nestled under our tree! Smile I think I was more excited than Sora.... haha she will have to be a good girl and wait until Christmas to open them though!! santa
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Got a card yesterday! Len, it is adorable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm

We got ours Monday! Very Happy I have pics for my SS but life has been hectic.. I will get you those ASAP!

Mine should get their package Fri or Sat in the mail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Thank u SS the box got here today. S&J will wait for xmas to open Smile

Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Our "Santa Paws" gift arrived today! Cute pic! Wink
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Ours came in on Saturday! Ginger sniffed the box, looked up at me and tilted her head Smile

Under the tree with the rest of the presents until Xmas....

Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Here4thePics wrote:

HA HA! Under the tree until???????????????????....Is Ginger crated at night? Wink

Ginger isn't crated at night - she sleeps in our room, at the foot of our bed and she waits until one of us gets up to let her outside. And she doesn't bother anything under or on the tree... Very Happy

Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

lucky you! we still havent received ours....but thats ok. stuff that "santa" got sniper has to be hidden! she has unwrapped her presents 3X!! sneaky little thing!! she only opens the ones that are hers! so we now have them put up and will put them back out christmas!
Back to top Go down
CoffeeK8
Adult
Adult
CoffeeK8

Female Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:16 pm

firefighterchik04 wrote:
lucky you! we still havent received ours....but thats ok. stuff that "santa" got sniper has to be hidden! she has unwrapped her presents 3X!! sneaky little thing!! she only opens the ones that are hers! so we now have them put up and will put them back out christmas!

Uhh... "Your Secret Santa" wants you to know:
Your package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Tuesday).
Said SS's dog was naughty and ripped into the first (ready to mail) box, so it was delayed a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
myhusky
Newborn
Newborn
myhusky

Male Join date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Woot woot!!! We got ours yesterday Smile Logan and Tayla haven't opened it yet, although Logan has shown great interest in the box on the table.
Back to top Go down
http://myhusky.com.au
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:27 pm

I can't wait to see all the pictures! Smile

All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 pm

We had to put "the Fantastic 4's" box behind a closed door...Nanuk, especially, was VERY interested! Very Happy

I too am looking forward to all of the pics!
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 am

CoffeeK8.....thnx! LOL u shouldnt have said anything...but thats ok! And i think its so ironic that your pup looks a lot like my sniper!!! :-)

We got another card yesterday from Ginger and her lovely family!! Great pic you guys! I have all of mine on our fridge!!
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:18 am

sniper got her SS package today!!! :-) and its only 9am!! woohoo and she is super excited!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 am

Just checking but has everyone got a package? I think so... 2 more days till picture posting and opening for those of you who waited, I know my 2 are waiting!

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All things Secret Santa!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next