It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
seanbrunett
Teenager
Teenager
seanbrunett

Male Join date : 2013-05-13

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:41 am

Sorry the delayed response, we were travelling a lot and not on computers all that often. Thank you so much Charles for Kai's Secret Santa gifts, she absolutely loves everything! She carries the little reindeer stuffed animal around and loves to chew his antlers. Her favorite though are the dog biscuits (she'd of course prefer it if we just left the whole box for her to graze on throughout the day)

We had so much fun with the Secret Santa this year and loved looking at the photos/videos of all the huskies getting their presents!

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2016

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2017

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2018

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2019

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2020

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2021

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2022

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2023

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Img_2024
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Sean what a gorgeous and fluffy dog you have!
Back to top Go down
Onyx_Blitz
Teenager
Teenager
Onyx_Blitz

Male Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:50 am

I am glad she enjoyed them Sean. Johnna was really hoping she would like the homemade treats, Thanks Angie for the recipe. She was really excited to shop for you pup especially when I showed her the puppy picture, she wants a wooly soooo bad...lol.

Sorry for my late response, been a busy and hectic holiday season.

Thank you Cortnie and Caoihme for the gifts and treats. Onyx spent about 10 minutes throwing around the treat ball before he broke a piece off. Ellie loved the chews she got. Still haven't given them all to them yet, Ellie ate through the pigs ear and the bone/rawhide you sent in a matter of less than an hour...haha. I will edit my post later with video.

Thanks Again and I look forward to it next year!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:35 pm

So im super late on this as i don't have internet at home and tethering from my phone to the laptop takes forever to upload pics so today is my first day back to work so i can post everything!
Sara and Bode were our SS :)Sierra and Jack loved everything thank you so much!

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3816
the loot!

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3841
the very fitting card as we lost about 4-5 with sierra eating them Sad

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3824

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3835

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3829

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3820

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3839

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3848

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3842
our gift Smile

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 DSCN3875
tired puppies!!!

Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Lol. Jen, I love how Jack is like "oh you're not playing with that toy then...snatch!"

Loving all the videos and pictures! I definitely can't wait to do this again next year! Smile

MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Glad they liked everything. I see the remains of Sierra's kill in that last pic  Laughing I love the look of revelation when they realize the toys squeak!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Sara, like i told you they did not last long but man Jack LOVED them!!! still never found that other set of eyes...... im sure they will love the treats, we have so many treats for them i need to finish up the ones all ready opened!

Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Yeah, they're Bode's favorite kind of toy, and Pet Supplies Plus isn't selling them anymore  Sad They also made a larger size one, like the size of a volleyball that Bode really loved, but all they had left was the little ones at one of the three stores I checked. They even called the warehouse for me, no more! I should have bought them out of the little ones when I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Secret Santa REVEAL    2013 Secret Santa REVEAL  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Secret Santa REVEAL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4