It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

52 Weeks of Zima

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
madscientist@ECU
Newborn
Newborn
madscientist@ECU

Male Join date : 2014-04-17

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Hey guys I am new to "ItsAHuskyThing.com" My girlfriend Kayla and I just got a Husky and her name is Zima. She is three weeks old now.

First Week:
52 Weeks of Zima 15256810

Second Week:
52 Weeks of Zima Pic4l11
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 pm

I like the marking on her back. Congrats on getting a husky. Use the next few weeks while she's at the breeders to research research research! You can never be too prepared for a husky puppy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 am

Welcome and congratulations!

You must be very excited. She looks so cute, and I have to agree with Erica, her markings on her back are very unique and pretty. I also second the research part. You think you got it all down, but once they're home, it's a whole other story lol.
Back to top Go down
madscientist@ECU
Newborn
Newborn
madscientist@ECU

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks! Yeh all we've been doing is reading up on everything I can. We know reading is one thing and actually raising her is completely different. We are excited to tackle the challenge though.
Also, we love the design on her back!!
Back to top Go down
madscientist@ECU
Newborn
Newborn
madscientist@ECU

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Zima at 3 weeks!!!

52 Weeks of Zima 10155513
Back to top Go down
siku&nikolai
Senior
Senior
siku&nikolai

Female Join date : 2013-06-17

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Congratulations, she is very beautiful. My only advice to you since I got my first husky around that age with my boyfriend, make sure you guys are very clear on who owns her if you were to break up and get it all in writing!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:13 pm

So cute! Welcome and what a cute little girl! The markings on her back remind me a lot of our Layla's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

52 Weeks of Zima Empty
PostSubject: Re: 52 Weeks of Zima   52 Weeks of Zima Empty

Back to top Go down

52 Weeks of Zima

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1