It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:46 am

Somebody looks like they had a great hike today! Great photos Jimmy! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:30 am

Thank you Zoe! , he really did have a great time Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:38 am

Jimmy, love Kohdi's red harness, makes his coat pop. He looks so happy and the sun just makes him glow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:09 pm

Thanks Renee. I love huskies in red. Malukhai had red, and my Malamute Pasha as well Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Kohdi look like he enjoyed his hike, beautiful pictures.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Perfect weather for the trail Smile kohdi looks a little slimmer in these pics, to me at least he looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 pm

@Ronin...thank you so much! Smile he really does love this sort of thing.

@J...Kohdi isnt a fat, or large dog, but from pics I've taken, I can see where people might get that impression. What I've noticed about him is he seems very "compact" and with his fluff, he can look maybe not as lean as some huskies, but he is actually pretty lean, I think pics of him where he's at home where it's usually shady or whatever when I'm home and can take pics, look different than when he's out on the mountain for instance with nothing but sunshine/natural light. As laid back and stuff as he is, this boy is very athletic! Hahaha, he loves to go running with me as much as he loves these hikes, but yeah, thanks for saying that cuz with this summer being so hot and having to cut walks shorter, and not as many, I was worried these two would gain weight.

Thanks J! Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:47 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
I take them seperately Dave, so I don't really know who would get tired first. Mishka had it easier today cuz the sun wasn't really out and a really cool wind was blowing, but if I were to guess, I think Mishka would tire first (shorter legs, hahaha) and Kohdi is really a dog that paces himself, whereas Mishka pulls more, and tires herself out that way too. I have a few reasons for taking them seperately, one is the different paces the two walk, second is the trails can get narrow and with other dogs and people, two can be a lot to handle, but most importantly is I want the one on one time with each of them, they seem to appreciate that too! Smile

Ohh alright, I just assumed you took them at the same time haha
Having the one on one time is perfect like that as you said, great idea.
So basically Mishh gets too excited and Kohdi is the champ lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:50 am

That video of Kohdi made me smile the entire time! I love it! It's hard to think he was ever that little. Kohdi looks amazing in his hiking photos. I'm sure you both really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:42 pm

@Dave, on walks and stuff, they go together, about 90% of the time, I do however take them solo on occasion. The mountain is very different though. It's slippery in places, trail is narrow in places, stuff like that. With other people, and other dogs around, I just don't think I had the control I need with both together. I also really enjoy the quality one on one time with each, I can tell they like it too Smile and yeah, Mishka is younger, even though its only a year difference, that year makes a difference in walks and stuff.

@Casey, thank you! We both did enjoy it, very much!

And yeah, that video, lol. I still smile at it! Even though he's grown now, I still see my Kohdi in that little puppy face, it's in his eyes and mannerisms, those things don't change. He is exactly like that to this day, only his lil voice is deeper, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:20 pm

Kohdi talking this morning...you get to hear both the audible talking and see how his little voice disappears but his mouth is still doing the howl thing, lol
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Oh my goodness lol Kohdi is silly talker, I love how his mouth keeps going !

Last edited by mssuchy on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Oh Jimmy, he is such a character. I call it the silent talk, lol. Miya has that deep voice too and her boyfriend who used to live near us had such a girly bark, lol, it was too funny. I love how our huskies communicate. And apparently Miya talking has taught Sofie to talk too, haha. There's never a dull moment in a husky home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Hahaha Haley, he is! He's been talking ALL morning! I think he's happier than I am that it's Saturday and I'm home, lol.

I love how huskies communicate. My very first husky was like Kohdi, a simple walk gives other people a smile when Kohdi says "good morning" from across the street, lol. It's very cool!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Kohdi has the same low, gravely voice Ami does lol! I love the talk - one of my many pleasures in husky ownership,
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:18 pm

This made me smile hes so cute lol Miya does a similar howl talk Very Happy have to join up and start a band lol
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Kohdi keep talking boyy! Its funny how little Mishy is enjoying her stick in the background there lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:04 am

@Amy...it must be a fluffy boy thing Wink

@J...awww, thank you! He was talking up a storm this morning!

We could totally do a Christmas album! "dashing thru the snow, woo woo, in a one, two, three husky sleigh, woo woo, ..............." Hahaha

@ Dave...of all people to notice that, I knew it'd be you, hahaha. I didn't even notice it til I watched it over and even at the very end just her little face makes it in and she's busy on that stick, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:27 pm

The first time I watched it I noticed until the very end she was just showing down and then when I watched the 2nd time I kept focus on ms. Queen and she's like like looking up at the camera a few times like hmmmm should I leave my stick alone to talk on video of stay with stick...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:56 am

My ipad doesnt play videos correctly Dave, it stalls and isnt smooth, it was only thru watching the video on it that I noticed what Mishka was doing, lol, my phone though plays the videos flawlessly and its older, its weird, but yeah, when i saw Mishka, I thought to myself " i bet Dave will notice her munching on that stick totally oblivious to Kohdi's talking", haha

Phone pics, sorry Sad  

Kohdi sees the new grass coming up and really really really wants to go dig a hole in it
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 Koh10
A bummed Kohdi that his hole digging will have to wait ;(
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 Koh210
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:00 am

Oh that's almost heart breaking! Poor Kohdi!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:06 am

Casey, you see in the pic how the edges of the grass aren't fenced in? Ok...this lil punk has been digging holes all around the edges! I know how these pics look, he fools me too!!! "Poor Kohdi" he is not
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:06 am

Lol aww that is sad he looks pathetic Wink I just wanna ruin your hard work dad lol
Btw he looks gorgeous in these pics for some reason his coat color pops!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:12 am

He fools me too J <sighs>

iPhone makes his coat darker, so u see the Browns and stuff more, glad u like it Wink thanks J
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:07 pm

Lmfao he has such a look. "Once you let me in I will ruin all the blood sweat and tears you have put into this grass.... but I love you so maybe I won't .... I probably will though." He is so cute he is looking extra fluffy in these pictures!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next