It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Haha silly boy, thinks it was planted just for him!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:00 pm

LOL Zoe, Kohdi's face shows his thinking, like he can't hide anything. He wants me to take the fence down but he'll look straight at me too when he digs a hole, like "what are you going to do about it", he has a brat side to him, hahaha, it's cute though! It's hard for me to get mad at him

@msucchy...it actually kinda is just for him...but not to dig holes in!!! I thought about flagstoning over that area and putting a poolside table and chairs but that grass area has a sentimental value to it and I just can't change it.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:06 pm

lol, that the look Leo dose when he want to go out to dig up gopher holes, too cute.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:10 am

LOL Ronin, its the look of a brat Wink

So guess what y'all, more stick pics!!! Razz

Two huskies, each enjoying their very own stick on a Thanksgiving Day morning...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 00211
Mishka: "your stick looks better than mine, I want it"
Kohdi: "it is better than yours, and you can't have it"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 00312
Kohdi: "oh no you didnt just take my stick"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 00711
Kohdi: "woo woo woo woo..." translation "its on!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 00411
Kohdi: "MY stick"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 00911
Kohdi: "maybe I'll just take your stick too"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 01010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 01111
Mishka: "uh yeah, I don't think so"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 01511
Mishka " funny little man thought he was gonna take my stick!!!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 01911
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:13 am

LOL that so funny and cute lol silly Kohdi cant take Mishkas stick away lol
Great pics Jimmy Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Jimmy, love the pic of Kohdi woo wooing, haha, poor boy. and the last pic, Mishka, eyeing the other stick, lol.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Excellent stick interaction pics Jim!!!! pics 3,4, and 5 are my favorites cause you really see Kohdi's expressions like ohhh hell naaaa mishh whyy you gotta be like this you stick snatcher you lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Lmfao that was pretty funny! Like the picture with the wooing very cute!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Thank you guys so much! I realize the pics are boring, lol, they kinda demonstrate how bored the three of us have been, it's been raining on and off since Wednesday and is soooooo cold (by my standards). I appreciate all of your comments, these are just more of the same kind of pics but I like their expressions and stuff so I wanted to get them in the scrapbooks.

@J...thank you! Early yesterday morning, Kohdi was chewing on a stick and Mishka came out and just...took it from him! lol, so I got up and brought Kohdi his other one, Mishka saw him start to enjoy it and...took it away too! Hahaha, the pics are of what followed, just back and forth taking of each other's sticks...then sharing them...and then Mishka ending up with all of them again Wink

@Renee...thank you! Kohdi's woo wooing is just so charming to me, he just goes on and on and on with it, I have to smile every time I hear him going. Smile

@Dave...thank you! I like your Kohdi quote better than mine, hahaha, it's more accurate to what he's really probly saying...pic3 is one I really like cuz it shows his look of "are u being serious right now Mishka?!! Ur gonna take them both?!! Really???" Hahaha

@Zoe...thank you! The wooing pic is one I really like too, pic 4 u see he's still going, lol, he has these, like full on conversations with himself, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Jimmy - I can't help but laugh. Mishka is most certainly Archer to Ami's Kohdi. I feel for the Ami/Kohdi - the Mishka/Archer's of this world seem to have no mercy lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:21 pm

LOLOL Amy, it must be the "younger child" kind of thing. It's so true what you're saying! I think if Ami/Kohdi weren't so humble, there would be some major ass kickin' going on cuz the Archer/Mishka's get away with murder! It's so entertaining to watch though, especially when Kohdi says" yeah, not this time Mishka", hahaha.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:31 pm

lol! lol! lol! but...about the only time Ami says "not this time, Arch..." is when Archer budges in on my lap, pushing Ami out of the way. First Ami politely paws at him, then stands back a woo's at him...Archer all the while just looking at Ami, as in "nah nah na boo boo," at which point Ami the grabs Archer by the scruff of his neck and hauls him off. But..note the Ami doesn't really want to be that close to me, nope, 3 ft is close enough. He just doesn't want Archer that close to me Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 1625187496
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:23 am

Hahaha Amy, to me, that is adorable! Kohdi is a bit differnt in that respect, like last nite Mishka was cuddling next to me on my bed and Kohdi came in and wanted to cuddle too, so Kohdi just plops right on her, lol...Misha then gets up and moves down to my feet while Kohdi flips onto his back , sunny sibe up style and wants me to pet him, if I stoppd, he twists and wiggles even closer to me til I pet him again, haha, he was so freakin cute last nite, as I scratched his belly his tiny little front teeth came out like he was smiling, lol

These are awful pics, ipad doesnt take good inside pics, but its an xample of Kohdi's "not this time Mishka"...pics are in sequence...Kohdi had his toy and Mishka thought he was having a too good a time with it so she wanted it...and took it!

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Img_1313
My mom who was in my kitchen preparing the turkey said something to them about getting some turkey later...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Img_1314
but they saw it wasnt coming anytime soon, hahaha, so arguing resumes...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Img_1315
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:27 am

These aren't aweful..they're adorable lol evem tho they are arguing over a toy
Very cute pics Smile
Also yes, i love your avatar pic
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:43 am

Oh how cute. I love the pic where they stop for grandma, haha. I too love you Christmas Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:31 am

@J, thank you! Pics are decent but...yeah, iPads don't take good inside pics, lol. And thanks, that's last Decembers Christmas pic...tomorrow I'm working on this years, and I have no idea what I'll do yet Sad but I figured it's the season now so I'll change my avatar to suit it Smile

@Renee...thank you! I like that pic too, if not for knowing the circumstances, it looks like Kohdi is like " whuuut, I'm not doing anything" LOLOL and Mishka has the look of "wth?!!! He's beating the crap outta me" hahaha

Thanks Renee!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:42 am

Quick question Jimmy, I mentioned to Jane, Miya is finally blowing coat, anyways, on her upper thigh it has always been a cream/white color, now it's coming in as a dilute black, is that strange? And Ugh.....it stopped raining for like 10 minutes, and I was going to take Sofie out for one last potty before bed, and it is pouring out again.....late night tonight, and she loves waking me for play time at 7:30.............
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:50 am

Artic_Wind wrote:

My mom who was in my kitchen preparing the turkey said something to them about getting some turkey later...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Img_1314

I see I'm not the only dumb bunny with huskies and white orientals... lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:55 am

It's not that strange Renee, if she's blowing coat. As her winter coat comes in it will probly lighten, maybe it already started and why it's looking diluted?

Hahaha, last night as soon as I stepped out the door with my two to walk, it started raining...I didn't think it would last ...so I did the 5 miles, we got drenched! Rain stopped within a few minutes of walking in the door, lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:57 am

LOL Amy, I saw ur post in the hi jack and thought, yup, me, I'm stupid enough to have really light carpet and huskies Wink doesn't look too bad though does it?!! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:04 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
LOL Amy, I saw ur post in the hi jack and thought, yup, me, I'm stupid enough to have really light carpet and huskies Wink doesn't look too bad though does it?!! Hahaha

Looks beautiful...and they look beautiful on it...right up until the escape into the house with muddy paws lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 am

Thank you Amy, and yes! At the moment I have sheets going down the hallway and to the master bedroom back door (where I let them out to go in the backyard) to mute any muddy prints they may bring back in, haha. It's an El Niño year too, Im thinking the sheets will be a normal sight on the carpet for awhile Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 1625187496
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:14 am

she looks like a patch work, hunks missing here and there, sorry I am posting a pic of Miya in your scrapbook, but I have never seen this before, she has always been a cream/white, if you look on her thigh right below her tail it is no longer white but more like a dilute black??
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Sam_0815
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:16 am

It's the spot that is shorter than the rest nearby, since those hunks fell out and this is new fur, also she is getting a deeper, brown/red or sable to her head, than she has before.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:18 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Thank you Amy, and yes! At the moment I have sheets going down the hallway and to the master bedroom back door (where I let them out to go in the backyard) to mute any muddy prints they may bring back in, haha. It's an El Niño year too, Im thinking the sheets will be a normal sight on the carpet for awhile Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 1625187496

Wow - great minds think alike - I have a pile of floor pillows in the family room covered with old flannel sheets (the dogs have decided those pillows make a great bed Rolling Eyes ) and Ami's "throne" is covered with sheets...and our bed, on top of the down quilt (which is in a duvet anyway) there is another old sheet...and a stack of old sheets and towels in the laundry room for when it's raining/muddy/snowy. THe house looks covered in shrouds lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next