It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 12:46 am

Thanks everyone!

@Zoe, I actually felt bad when I saw them laying in front of the fan! Like...poor things, they're hot Sad I keep the fan there though when it's as hot as it's been because Kohdi spends a lot of time in my room during the day (I keep it dark and stuff) and I want the air to circulate more than it does. Not that he farts, or stinks or anything!!! I don't mean it like that, LOLOL, it's just that when it's hot, the air seems to still.

@Dave, I HAD to take that pic, lol...those two faces, I just love em to death. And yeah, Mishka is not wet from the fountain, the two of them got drenched in the sprinklers (you'd never know it by looking at them though!!!) we walked away from one house, and Mishka shook and just drenched a car sitting in the driveway, LOLOL. And yet, they hardly looked wet at all! And Kohdi with laying down on the sprinklers to drink Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1625187496 dunno about that boy, hahaha.

@Dev, these two pull my arm off to get to sprinklers when they see them, lol...what's funny too is we walk by the one area where Mishka is standing with her eyes shut and stuff, everyday, but the sprinklers are only on twice a week...Mishka will rush to that spot and stand there just like she is in the pic as if the sprinklers will magically come on just by recognizing her presence there, hahaha, she's always SO bummed when she has to walk away...dry.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Laughing thoughts sprinkler picks are to cute, Leo dose that too. then he drags me into them Laughing with ihis craziness. nice fountain, looks like a nice place to play in the water.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:45 pm

LOL Ronin, yes...like you, I was dragged in the sprinklers too Smile

Thank you! When they drink from that fountain, they remind me of horses drinking from a trough, haha. It's funny too but EVERY pic I get of Kohdi there, looks EXACTLY the same, I could probably post about 20 pics and they all look the same, right down to his glare into the water. It's so weird!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:34 am

great pics Jimmy, I love the pic of Kohdi staring into the fountain. Smile And Mishka, hahahahaha she is so funny about the sprinklers.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you Renee Smile you see the size of the neck on that boy?! LOLOL.

OMG, these two and sprinklers...just a few days ago, we were on our walk and say at the beginning of a street, when sprinklers just started coming on at a house at the end of the street, immediately, both of them are as alert as if they just heard a bunny they want to catch, ears and head up, eyes staring in the direction of the sound, etc. and right away Mishka is pulling my arm out of its socket, hahaha...well, atleast we got down the street faster Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:32 am

Mishka is feeling better, good enough to go out and dig some holes...Kohdi thought it looked like fun and wanted to help. Mishka didnt want Kohdi's help...Kohdi's expressions are priceless, LOL...

Kohdi: "Looks like fun! Im gonna help you"
Mishka: "Yeah, havin a blast, now go away"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi10

Mishka: "Get. Back!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi11

Kohdi: "Ack! you scary!!!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi12

Mishka: "Ill show you scary!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi13

"Now get back!!!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi14

Kohdi: "Noooo, looks like too much funnnnn!!!!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi16

Mishka: "Its MY hole!"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi15

"MINE, all MINE"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi17

Kohdi: "Move over midget"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi18

Kohdi: "What the hell just happened"
Mishka: " You got punked...by a girl  Razz "
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi19

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Fullsi20
Back to top Go down
KairoAndEmber
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2016-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 am

LOL! That looks about right! You have some fluffy furkids!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Hahaha, they are fun to watch...Kohdi with his expressions and Mishka with her determination Smile

I know right! I LOVE their fluff though
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 12:12 am

Great series of pictures, Jimmy... those
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 1:25 am

OMG, Jimmy, that is the funniest series of pics ever, you capture a great moment, and their expressions were priceless, you summed up each pic perfectly. Oh hahahahahaha, I needed that laugh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Thank you so much Amy and Renee. The very first pic, to me, is just Kohdi through and through, his posture, the slight head tilt, and that expression...a total instigator in the lightest of ways, the boy just likes to have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Great series of pictures, Jimmy... those
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Laughing , very nice pics. they are so fluffy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 3:19 am

Thank you Amy and Ronin!

More playing pics, Kohdi has been practicing his moves, LOLOL. So Mishka stole Kohdi's big banana, Kohdi got it back...then it was on...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1a10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1b10

Kung Fu Kohdi!!! hahaha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1c10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1j11
FLUFF!!!!!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1d10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1e10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1f10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1g10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1h10
Kohdi bracing himself for hurricane force winds...I guess. LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1i10
How'd you like them moves "wink" Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1k10

And finally...my reluctant warlock
"defeated"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1m10

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 1l10
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Haha great pics! I love the one of Kohdi mid shake!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:05 pm

Omg Kung Fu Kohdi! Excellent captured moment right there lol
I didn't notice his paw all the way up there at first glance, but after coming back to it I just laughed ha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Thanks guys! Those are two of my favorite pics, they just look different, LOLOL . I love the way huskies play Smile

@Dave, you're not alone in not noticing Kohdi's paw there, probly cuz you wouldn't think it would be there! Hahaha, but like you, they always get back to me once they notice it, lol. I just love Mishka's reaction to it, LOLOL, it's like such a dramatic expression/posture!
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 9:45 am

Where did you get the big banana? That is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 3:03 pm

@Graham...isn't it awesome! LOLOL . It's stuffingless and squeakless now but they still pick it up and play with it, hahaha. I got it from Petco. Kohdi, Mishka and I were there to get treats and they had this bin full of toys, Kohdi got the giant banana and Mishka got a pink catapillar thing...they both love the banana though, hahaha. Funny thing is I've only seen Kohdi with the pink catapillar, LOLOL. So who de stuffed and desqueaked the banana you may ask yourself...I came down the hallway and see the carpet covered in stuffing, a couple bags things that were the squeaker and...MISHKA laying in the middle of it all with her paw on the banana and a tiny bit of stuffing clinging to one of her whisker/feeler things, and not one ounce of guilt on her face, lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:45 pm

amazing pics love the one where Kohdi is jumping up and has his hand on Mishka. love the hurricane force wind pic hahaha. nice big banana toy hahaha. cute witch had.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:04 am

I LOVE that pic Ronin, just wish it wasnt taken with my ipad, its got blur to it Sad With the "hurricane wind pic, I was gonna caption it "Mishka farted" but I stopped myself, haha.

These pics I took this morning, Kohdi was watching the sun rise, I thought he looked pretty so im posting them...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 01110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 01410

Played with black and white...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 02310
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 12:10 pm

Gorgeous pics, Jimmy!

Did you say "sunrise" affraid
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Thank you Amy! Smile

Yeah, they wake me up around 5 or 6am, we go outside, they play, then lay, then play some more, then lay some more, hahaha, then the sun started coming up over the hills and Kohdi sat there looking off towards it. Weekends I get to stay out there with them til it gets light out, weekdays I'm gone for work while it's still dark Sad
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:14 pm

He's beautiful. And I know this is Kohdi's scrapbook, but I love Mishka's extra pointy ears too lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 1:36 am

Thanks Graham!

Hey! I love Mishka's ears! I love how tiny they are! Hahaha, she makes the best Christmas elf Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next