It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 2:49 pm

@Al...I'm actually jealous of your temps so , sorry, can't sympathize with you, hahaha.

@Loujaye, thank you so much!!! Smile she is the cutest little hunter, nothing can distract her, haha. And yes, that spot in the yard is their favorite, especially Kohdi's...I'll let them out in the morning and he will go sit there and look out, he will close his eyes and puff himself up, haha, like he's just having a moment Wink

Thank you all again Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Thank you thank you thank you! Honestly felt like one of those moments where I forget a person's name as soon as they tell me what it is. Don't tell Miss Mishka!

Call me crazy but I'm enjoying this 30 degree weather and actally driving with the windows down today. A first for a NY Feb. So Jimmy, are you a native of CA? I was told by someone that only MA folks use the term "wicked" when I used it sometime ago after I had moved from MA to NY lol...now I can say they were lied to.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:24 pm

i forget people's names ALL the time, but I remember their dogs name, weird huh!

I was born in Germany, Amanda, but when we moved here to San Diego, we stayed so I've never lived anywhere else. Don't know where I got "wicked" from but I use it all the time, lol. It's 52 here and I'm freezing, LOLOL, I drove with windows up and the heater on ! supposed to be in the 30's tonite and tomorrow morning and I do not look forward to it. I'm really not one for the cold Sad I can't believe that is warm to you! Hahaha

Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 am

Oh yes, you did mention previously about Germany when I commented on your sleigh (I think? I have the worst memory). Hey! You should be used to cold then! Lololol  Wink I've never been to Germany but do they have harsh winters over there?
I'm a NY native, grew up MA and then moved back to NY in my mid 20's so I've grown up around bad winters. That's why 30 degrees in winter feels like a blessing here in the northeast! Razz But you can bet I'd be crying if it were that temp in the summer. We had snow one year in Oct when there were still leaves on the trees. Let's just say it was one hell of a storm and a lot of cars were smashed in from fallen tree limbs.
Have Kohdi and Mishka experienced snow before?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:25 pm

LOL Amanda, it's only been within the last few years that cold has affected me. I used to be the one who hardly ever wore a jacket, now ...Puhh, if it's below 65 I'm freezing. Everyone tells me it's because I have no fat on me hahaha, but I havnt ever had fat on me, lol. I think I'm just getting old.

Kohdi and Mishka havnt experienced snow yet Sad when it does snow here, everyone goes to see it, and I think the main road to it is only 2 lanes which means a VERY long ride, I don't have the patience for that, haha. One day though I hope to see them in the snow having the time of their life Smile as much as I love snow, and would love my dogs to experience it, I'd never want to live with it, lol.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Oh Jimmy, I love the very first pic of Mishka, she looks so perfect, her fur shines in the light, such a small delicate face, and those eyes, just a nice almond shape and beautiful brown.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 3:27 pm

Thank you Renee, I like the way that pic turned out Smile I have a pic I'll post when I get home of the "evil" Mishka, lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:03 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Kohdi and Mishka havnt experienced snow yet Sad when it does snow here, everyone goes to see it, and I think the main road to it is only 2 lanes which means a VERY long ride, I don't have the patience for that, haha. One day though I hope to see them in the snow having the time of their life Smile as much as I love snow, and would love my dogs to experience it, I'd never want to live with it, lol.

Oh I can envision the crazy traffic jams already. But when thag one day comes, you'll get to see your pups behave like frolicking snow babies prancing in fluffy white stuff!

Btw you are not gettinf old! Cause if you were, then I'd be ancient.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:48 am

Wow Jimmy her fur looks extra plush!! She always reminds me of a puppy! Her face just screams puppy!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:47 pm

How much older is kohdi compared to mishka? Their coats Very Happy Very Happy Mishka definitely looks like the queen bee!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:40 pm

@Zoe, hahaha, it's funny you used that wording cuz when we were at the lake, that is exactly what hàppened, a little girl saw Mishka and I and she let out a squeal that would wake the dead, LOLOL, she then said "daddy!!! Look at the baby husky!!!" Hahaha, I think Mishka will always be a forever puppy Smile

@Greta, they are exactly 1 year apart in age (+10 days) Kohdi was born on st Patricks Day and a year and 10 days later Mishka was born Smile I have two March babies, haha
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:42 pm

I remember you saying that Kohdi is an irish baby haha! Its fun when you get to know the exact date!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 pm

They get to live up to the "kiss me I'm Irish" phrase then tongue
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:41 am

Hahaha Amanda, except that they're Siberian Wink

I'm SO sorry I missed your message above Sad day times im on my phone when I'm on the site and it doesn't always load the page just right, so I end up missing messages sometimes. So here goes to that message, haha...there is a guy in my neighborhood, every Christmas he has his front yard covered in snow so when his grandkids come over, they have a white Christmas, so I'm thinking one day I might do this for my two! THEN I'll have snow pics and Kohdi and Mishka having the time of their life in it, what's cool too is my backyard has a slope going down, I can get pics of them sliding down! LOLOL

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Sweet lil Mishka
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 00116

Evil lil Mishka Twisted Evil
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1726
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Lol vicious! But even when Shes being evil shes still cute :p
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 am

Hahaha, thanks J, she IS my lil cutie Smile

So the weekend has come to a close Sad so have my pics...here are a few from today since I started a new page...

My pretty lil girl Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 00118
My pretty lil girl...getting photo bombed Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 00619
Pretty lil girl again ...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 00915
Pretty girl staying pretty...unlike big bro
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 01415

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 00719
And so goes a lazy Sunday...The End
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 00819
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:37 am

Mishka is such a beauty! Her and Kohdi look like such goofballs full of personality!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Thank you Greta! Smile

They both have such awesome personalities, I could just watch them interact for hours. Kohdi is a goofball, Mishka has her moments, haha, they are as different as night and day but overall their personalities just mesh together perfectly. Later, when I'm home, I'll post a really short snipit video of Mishka helping me keep Kohdi in check, haha, she has such a cute way of doing it too Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:16 am

Aw such cutie pies. That photo bomb is some funny stuff there drunken
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:11 am

Thank you Amanda! The photo bomb pic makes me smile every time I look at it! Kohdi just has that *look*, lol, and if you look at the first pic, then the photo bomb pic it's like I can almost hear Mishka saying "hey! You! You're in my shot!" Hahaha

Ok, so this turned into two videos, my fingers hit the button when I didn't realize it, but let me set this up for you all...Kohdi wanted to dig in his hole, I told him "ah ah ah" and then Mishka took control, hahaha. I started the video too late, but basically Mishka is keeping Kohdi away from the hole...notice towards the end how QUICK and precise her movements are before she goes down into stealth mode! So second video she goes into guarding the hole for me, hahaha, she even comes over to me like "hey, I got this under control" then goes back to guard the hole Smile so here goes...

Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Hahaha great vids! Made me laugh when Kohdi runs into the bushes and then Mishka is all in her hunting mode so cute :p
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm

that landscaping is beautiful! They're so cute they play exactly how lutsen does!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Wow incredible scenery! Your pups have their own paradise / secret garden! I love how Kohdi just "gives up" and walks away at the very end cause he just knows that Mishka is guarding the hole. He saunters away in defeat...lolol he's thinking *mwah Hahah next time!*
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:19 pm

Yep as I have said before…Jim, Queen Mishy and Kohdi live up on a secret paradise hill in somewhere in California…"San Diego"…yeah sure Jim lol

Great vids! Love it when Kohdi makes a run for it and jumps for the bushes like efff you then Mishy dang haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next