It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 9:19 am

Well, in an effort to reduce clutter before we move, I'm selling some of Dizzy's things.

I have two of these, his puppy size small, would work great for a female, smaller male, or young male puppy, and the medium, which currently fits him, and still has room available. Dizzy is right around 50 lbs and the medium fits well and has extra room. Both are in grey.

Here is the info on the harness from ruffwear's site:

http://www.ruffwear.com/Web-Master-Harness_2?sc=2&category=1131

KEY FEATURES
Anatomical design provides controlled, comfortable and balanced lifting with good load dispersion
Customizable fit with five points of adjustment allow for full range of motion
Secure structure for even the best “Houdini dog”
Foam-padded chest and belly straps for comfortable, extended wear
Two points of leash connection: single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring up front or the webbing loop at the rear
Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Made in Philippines/Vietnam

WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Secure fasteners
Hand wash
Mild detergent
Air dry

Yours for $30 each, includes shipping.

For giggles, here is an adorable pic of Dizzy as a pup wearing the size small.

FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! 10251641945_f2fd1899a2_c

Last edited by wpskier222 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 am

Jen - you sound like a busy girl these days! Good to here from you!

I want to thank you for recommending the educator ecollar - it is working out much better and in ways I never imagined (I don't need the prong anymore and I can turn on the light feature at night for road safety as well as see where he is in the backyard!)

Enjoy your new apt!

Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Bump... No takers really? It's essentially half price!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:09 pm

I just sent the link to Kim, Diablo could use this!

Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:56 pm

If I hadn't already splurged on the Palisades Pack I would have definitely been interested!

lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 5:58 pm

I would totally be all about this... I think that they both may be too small for Okami... How big is the Medium? Okami is right around 60 pounds.

Her Girth is 30 inches (before adding the two inches)
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:11 pm

I answered my own Question. The Medium one would fit just perfect... like to the very add two inches lol... says medium girth is up to 32 inches... How long can you hold it for? I need to talk to my husband and see if I can get it, but if the lights are green I will buy it!
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Lucy, I think the medium would be fine for Okami. Bode has a medium and it's all the way cinched down to fit,he's a bit smaller than Okami.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Mishka is in a medium as well and he's a little lighter than Okami. So it sounds like it'd be a good fit for her!

lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Okami is a big girl lol.. I get asked constantly if she is a White GSD because of her size .... FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! 1625187496 I am like .... GSD's don't have blue eyes... and they ask me this AFTER telling me how pretty her eyes are bwahaha.... but yeah her dad was a beast at a whopping 85 pounds, her mom was average 45... So I think she picked up some BEAST gene from dad.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 6:52 pm

lillith87 wrote:
Okami is a big girl lol.. I get asked constantly if she is a White GSD because of her size .... FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! 1625187496 I am like .... GSD's don't have blue eyes... and they ask me this AFTER telling me how pretty her eyes are bwahaha.... but yeah her dad was a beast at a whopping 85 pounds, her mom was average 45... So I think she picked up some BEAST gene from dad.

That beautiful angel is NOT a beast Laughing A big girl, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:16 am

Id be all over this if Lycus wasn't such a Sasquatch
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:36 am

My husband said I can get the medium one.
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 4:59 pm

Anyone have a way of getting a hold of Jen outside of the forum? If so can someone let her know pretty please? ^_^
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 11:46 pm

Okay, medium sold to Lucy and Okami! Smile send me a pm with your address and we can figure out the $ that way too. Small still up for grabs!
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 pm

PM Sent. ^_^ yay!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:23 am

Medium SOLD, small still available!
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:26 pm

We may want the small for Ewe, going to measure the beast now Smile

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!   FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE: Ruffwear Web Master Harness Size Small $30 free shipping!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1