It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* Empty
PostSubject: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Hello all!
Once again this year I'm doing the card exchange. if you want to be included please reply below. I will compile a list with all participants and their addresses and send it out to all of you (I promise no typos this year) by Nov 30th. I will ask that you give a decent amount of mailing time between US/Canada/International addresses.

Given people move I will ask you to send me a PM with your address, or you can email me at kellybenelly83@gmail.com  if you'd prefer the list over email.

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* Happy-10

Last edited by Kellyb on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Us! I already bought our Groupon for the cards. Just have to find some good pics now. PM coming later.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:48 pm

IN!!

thanks for running it again this yr Smile
We did our family pics this past Sat. and will wait for the Costco deal to come out.

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:50 pm

We're in! Emailing you our address Smile
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:51 pm

I'm in! Kelly I'll send you an email of our new address, and if you could send me the list with the info I would much appreciate it.

I just designed our cards on Mixbook. Just waiting to get a pic of us in our new house Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Yay! Thanks for doing this again, Kelly. We're in!

This year I'm looking forward to having our Christmas card include not just Darren, Layla and me but also baby Tabitha -- from within my pregnant belly, haha. Unfortunately her real debut will have to wait until March 2015. Razz
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:19 pm

Yay! I'm in of course! Gotta get some good pictures for this year's card. Very Happy

blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:29 pm

We're in Smile

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 am

We are in! Had a lot of fun getting all the husky cards last year.
Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:33 am

Anubis said we are in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:40 am

We are in Smile
Back to top Go down
thealgomasnowpuppycave
Newborn
Newborn
thealgomasnowpuppycave

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Oh we'd love to participate in this
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

I'm going to bump this, I'd like to have all participants added by the 30th
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 pm

We're in Smile Hopefully we'll be finally all moved into our new place so I can get pictures haha
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 am

We're in also!
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:22 pm

When is the cut off for this?
Is it the 30th of Oct?? It's been awhile since I've been on here, and I think I may have missed it!!

After re-reading the topic...I just saw that it was Nov 30th!! hahaha...

So yes we are in! I will email you my info!!
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Bumping! Send me those addresses!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Kelly, how many are we up to now? looking to order cards this week Smile

Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:20 pm

So far 11 people. Come on guys!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Seems were running way down on both SS and cards compared to the last few yrs.

come on i want a husky card covered door this yr!!!

Newborn
Newborn
firebellydancerjax

Female Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Yes!   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Yes, we are in! I will email you our new address!
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:58 am

Allright we're at 14 participating families!
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 pm

We took Christmas photos today! They aren't what I wanted, but we're still in the process of moving so I took what I could get lol! Can't wait to see everyones cards!
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:07 pm

C'mon people, I think we had twice as many families last year!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*   The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail* Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great 2014 Christmas Card exchange! *Cards in the Mail*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next