It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Guess who's HERE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

Guess who's HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:24 pm

I just noticed that I never checked my private msgs in other places. I'm always so slow at this forum stuff. Anyway, that's my intro. Here's the gang (minus the 4lb'er) from this last weekends hike. We went up to Brainard lake and had a go at Mt. Audubon. I just made the 52 pic thread on another forum, so forgive me if I don't get around to it here for another day or two...

Guess who's HERE!!! 100_8311-1

Mt. Audubon (13,223 feet)...
Guess who's HERE!!! 100_8238
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Well HELLO! Smile And welcome Smile

We're glad to have you aboard!

Guess who's HERE!!! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

Male Join date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Yessss!!!!! It's a harrise!!!!

Welcome my friend! Look around! We're planning a meet here in Colorado in the near future. Chime in!

-Chad

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Welcome and i can't wait to see more pictures!
Back to top Go down
Catherine
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi Harrise - what fantastic views and gorgeous doggies. Looking forward to seeing more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:43 pm

i think i want to hike that trail! just looked into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Oooo chad and harrise together....brace yourself Laughing
Welcome harrise
Back to top Go down
The Dentist
Teenager
Teenager
The Dentist

Female Join date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Looking forward to getting to know ya! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ruger
Releaser Pheromone
Ruger

Male Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Cool Dogs and welcome.
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Heavens! Thanks for the warm reception. Luckily ctrl-C, ctrl-V worked for this forum, so you all can now go peruse our weekend hike. Then brace yourselves for this weekends camping shenanigans come Monday. Now I'm off to go complete my profile junk.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:08 am

We're very friendly here Smile And very glad to have you! Glad you finally got the message Wink

Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:01 am

I'm not very friendly

Posts made by me are not associated or approved by itsahuskything.com. It is widely known that I am a misfit, ingrate, degenerate, brash, trenchant, sardonic, brusque, forthright individual. It should be remembered that all parties operate on the internet and any offense taken from the internet should immediately be followed by a thorough evaluation of one's personal sanity.

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 am

Car guys never are without a reason.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:14 am

reason = boobs

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 am

Hmmmm. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 am

harrise wrote:
Car guys never are without a reason.

You probably didn't hear, I quit Subaru, sold my STi and have gone back to school. July 1st I'll be starting a job with a friend of mine who is the number one exporter of Porsche racing gears and transmissions in the world. Figure I go to school 16 credit hours a week and then work 30 hours a week, leaving Sundays open for football I should be OK. Not making great money, but enough money to get me through school.

The shop will be in Longmont, so I'll be up closer to you if I remember correctly.

But yeah, the car business has put a damper on my outlook of humanity.

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:22 am

Sounds like you at least have a plan (light years beyond the car guys I know). You'll be working 15 minutes south of me.

I'm just coming out of the car-biz fog. It's been 2yrs 1mo since I got out. All those years dealing with customers/bosses/coworkers totaled my psyche.
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:25 am

I'll have to arrange for you to stop by the shop once we get settled in. I'll probably be able to bring Sitka up and he can be our resident "shop dog."

I've been in retail for years, but I'm not completely sure that car sales is truly "retail."

Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:26 am

You know.... why is it that EVERY forum I am on is overrun with Colorado people!? NOT FAIR. Is this a sign? Is God telling me to move to CO?

Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

Koda wrote:
You know.... why is it that EVERY forum I am on is overrun with Colorado people!? NOT FAIR. Is this a sign? Is God telling me to move to CO?

I feel like he is. Come visit... you'll never want to leave.

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 am

Not sure. I know I'm not living anywhere else. This is the first forum I've been on that is Colorado heavy. But I lurk around a lot of different forums small and large. Fishing, hiking, cars, news, dogs, sewing ( Embarassed )...
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 am

Suspect sewing? Really?

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 am

Yup. s-e-w-i-n-g.

Guess who's HERE!!! 100_7075

Guess who's HERE!!! 100_8159

Guess who's HERE!!! 100_7469
Back to top Go down
...YouKnowWho
Forum Nazi and B*tcher
...YouKnowWho

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 am

Well, at least you're sewing something cool. Razz

Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 am

Well, I did do this to Coco to learn a few things...

Guess who's HERE!!! 100_6103
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's HERE!!!   Guess who's HERE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess who's HERE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next