It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL Empty
PostSubject: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 pm

So, we attended the Annual Weiner (Daschund) Rescue Party this weekend. My hubby's boss is the VP of the organization so we go every year. Super funny to see so many weiner doggies dressed up in costumes! Other breeds go as well. It's lots of fun. We were supposed to meet up with Kristina prior to this for the 1st husky meet up in our area, but it's an hour drive and we couldn't find the doggie seat belt that I wanted. Couldn't drive an hour with crazy huskies in the car =( I was able to find one that morning for Mya and I just bought it out of purse desperation. It worked ok on the way over and back home, but once we parked at home she got so excited to get out of the car that she was able to get out. I will be buying a decent one online this week. Anyways, we had a great time and here are some pics!

Are we there yet?
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03368

Not liking this tied up thing!
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03365

The hubby and I on the way
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03367

Family Pics
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03375
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03380

Are you barking at me little thing? LOL
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03376

Oh so tired
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03384

Can we get home already please?
Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL DSC03385
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:35 pm

I love how he's noming on your hand in the 4th one up lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Looks like fun! I'm gonna have to research to see if there are meet ups in my area. I'm a little jealous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 am

Kristina, yep, all the time! I'm working that one, but he doesn't seem to be listening..lol.

Mindy, even though we were surrounded by lil weiners they had a great time and were exhausted which is awesome lol!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:46 am

Love the tired shot, jack does the same look!

Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:47 am

I think I need to move to Florida... I'm so tired of this snow!! Your pictures make me jealous. Oh well... Dominican Republic in 3 months!! Smile My first vacation in a LOOOONG time!

Great pictures Smile Looks like a lot of fun!

Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL Hailey10
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Girl, you're going to DR! Now i'm jealous! LOL! Are you going to Punta Cana? A lot of my friends are from DR and they say it's beautiful. I want to go too =(
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Lovely piccies! I gotta ask, where are all the doxie pics?!

Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:27 pm

MelissaI wrote:
Girl, you're going to DR! Now i'm jealous! LOL! Are you going to Punta Cana? A lot of my friends are from DR and they say it's beautiful. I want to go too =(
Puerto Plata. Found a sick deal-- all inclusive for John and I for $1200 total (includes airfare, hotel, all meals, drinks and activities at the resort). Couldn't pass it up and we're going with friends. Hoping to save enough to do one or two excursions as well Smile

My first real relaxing vacation in over 3 years!

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Huskyluv wrote:
Lovely piccies! I gotta ask, where are all the doxie pics?!

We so weren't able to take any with these two all excited. I do have some from last years though. I'll put those up. So cute!!!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Koda wrote:
MelissaI wrote:
Puerto Plata. Found a sick deal-- all inclusive for John and I for $1200 total (includes airfare, hotel, all meals, drinks and activities at the resort). Couldn't pass it up and we're going with friends. Hoping to save enough to do one or two excursions as well Smile

My first real relaxing vacation in over 3 years!

How exciting!!! Puerto Plata is supposed to be beautiful! $1,200 is definitely a sweet deal! How many days?
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Five nights, six days Smile I can't wait!

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Wooohoooo partttyyy!!!!! Lots of sunscreen. Trust me..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL   Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

Weiner Annual Rescue Party on South Beach, FL w/ huskies..LOL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1