It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:34 pm

Sofie's got two trainers in the house! That's so funny! Or maybe Miya is trying to tell you "noooooooooo mommy, pay attention to meeee insteadd".
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Amanda, not sure, because Miya gives me this face when she does this, and then sits on my feet, so maybe, lol. She also will roll Sofie if Sofie does something wrong, which is even funnier, because she has this woo that sounds like "No dummy you did that wrong", lol....They are too funny.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 2:51 pm

lol! woo woo! lol! I can totally hear it!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Amanda if I can ever figure out video I will surely get the woos of Miya.

Random pic hubby took Saturday while I went to get dog food, seems like they were missing me, haha

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_1913
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Oh those ears. Sofie looks like she has caught Miya on size. A growth spurt has started perhaps?

Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:25 pm

Jenn, yep I do believe she is in a growth spurt. Her back molars are coming in, then she will be done with her teeth. She s still slightly shorter than Miya, but not by much, I think she may be longer than Miya, I am also guessing she has broke 50 pounds, so still lighter than Miya. She is dense though, real solid, and the ears, lol, yea, they are huge.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Awwwww Sofie girl! It's like a year has passed or something lol I love how Miya's paw is snuggled right next to Sofies paw Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:00 pm

Dave, she is almost 7 months old. I have been super sick for over a week now, so no real pics. I just happened to find these and remember my hubby said he took some of the girls waiting for me. I need to take the camera to bed with me, lol, that is when they snuggle, first thing in the morning after my husband leaves for work. Today it was a lil love fest, licking faces, paws, ears, tails? haha, they place their paws on each other, quite cute, it is the only time that they really snuggle, during the day naps and at night they are not as close.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Oh Wow Renee, Sofie has grown!!! Holy cow! She looks as big as Miya already! Such a pretty face, she (well, both of them) are just beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Sophie's got some fabulous bunny ears going on! She's ready for Easter!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:12 am

@Jimmy....Thank you, she is almost as big. Miya still has 15-20 pounds on her, but Sofie is trying, haha, she is an eating machine.

@Amanda....She is as cute as a bunny too, she has such a personality. I have never met a happier puppy, seriously she wiggles all over for attention.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:30 am

Oh those wiggles are so cute! It's like their little body can't contain all that joy and they have to express it through the wiggles.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Aww! Cora waits for me to come home as well she just sits in the hall way! Sofie's ears are great! Smile she loves so beautiful! She's really becoming a dog!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Thanks Zoe.....she does this for all of us, me, my husband and Miya, her crying for one of us has lessened, but she really prefers her pack all together.

@Amanda....the wiggles....yes she just so happens to do the wiggles all the time. Miya will do the wiggles when we get home, or first thing in the morning, typical dog, but Sofie, haha, she is just one continuous wiggle all day long, I just love that about her.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:03 am

so I am a terrible momma and haven't updated in forever....so many pics, So this is the best of Miya and Sofie March, April and so far May...................Sofie just turned 9 months old on May 10.

So Sofie at 7 months discovering water for the first time.

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_1910

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_1911

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2014

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2113

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2112

Sofie at 8 months old weighs the same as Miya 65 pounds still a few inches shorter. Sofie loves to run like Miya, but eventually she is still the little school girl being bullied and stops, drops, and rolls to her back so Miya can "maul" her, lol...They are both lean and beautiful to me.

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2115

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2114

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2116

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2217

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2218

Most recent pics Sofie at 9 months....

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2222

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2219

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2220

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2311

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Sam_2221
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:36 am

Sofie is looking great! She's having too much fun in the water haha
I would love to see Miya and Sofie goings nuts running around racing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 9:08 am

Sofie has gotten so big! They look so beautiful Renee! In some pics, Miya looks smaller than Sofie, lol. Such fun pics, they look adorable together. So happy to see an update Smile
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:00 am

Water dogs, the both of them. They have so much fun. lol.

Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:30 am

Sofie has grown up so beautifully! They look like they have become two peas in a pod. Smile

RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:29 pm

wow, she has grown. they are both very beautiful. very cool pics, love the pics of them playing in the water. what did you use as the pool in the pic 4th from the bottom?
Leo also wait for me by the front door when I'm gone until i come back lol.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:45 pm

@Dave....I would love to have you come and watch, haha, they make me laugh until I cry, they are just so fun to watch and interact, I get roped in on the fun quite often.

@Jimmy....lol, Sofie has a deeper chest so at times she does look bigger than Miya, she is shorter, but not by much. They really are fun together, Thank You!!

@Jenn....I can not keep them out of the water, if there's water they are in it. Now funny Miya is not a fan of the rain, and Sofie loves it, been having a lot of rain, and Sofie is like ahhhhh water all over, and Miya is like, do I have to potty out in this, lol.

@Ashleigh....They get along so great, I am so happy that they do. Funny Miya is like your Mishka rolls in the mud after she is wet, Sofie doesn't roll at all not even in the mud. Sofie digs in water like she is digging a hole, which is too funny to watch.

@Ronin....I believe their pool is an old fish pond tub, a friend of ours sold it to us, because he didn't want to make a fish pond, but had the tub laying around, and knew Miya likes to play in water. Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:05 pm

As with everyone else ..woah!! Sophie has gotten so big and beautiful Smile I love when she's jumping out of the muddy water, great shot. She is one beautiful shepherd, I love her colors. Miya looks so clean lol even when playing in waterloo.
She has really nice lines, maturing beautifully Renee
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Thanks Jane that means a lot to me, she is still short, so waiting for height to catch up to her weight...............sadly for anyone reading, I think my baby is no longer a baby, I think Sofie is in heat, ugh.................
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:10 pm

She'll probably grow a bit more then continue to fill out even with Memphis at almost two, he seems to still be filling out in his body. Lolol oh joy, let the fun begin Very Happy so sorry Renee
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:29 pm

Thanks Jane, lol....Miya has ignored Sofie all day, they did play in the rain, but inside, Miya is acting weird, like something is wrong with Sofie, so yea, oh joy, lol. I did want to wait on her spay, so I knew it would be coming, just didn't think so soon. And thanks on the growing info, I was shocked when she weighed in at 62 pounds, so a little bit more now, she is a tank, and call her that at times, hahaha, she also walks around with an antler in her mouth and she looks like a walrus, still trying to get a pic of that, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next