It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:52 pm

Sounds promising Dave, so glad things look better than worse. I'm going to check in here tomorrow while I'm working to see how his vet appt goes. Thanks for keeping this updated!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:01 pm

So woke up this morning, Mylo pooped excellent and then we went off to the vet for a follow up.
We get there and I explain what has happened up until now and with it all being good, the vet already felt really good about him and that he most probably wont need surgery anymore. Still, an X-ray was suggested to make sure how everything is looking in there, I agreed AND then about 20 minutes later…walked in to see the x-ray and was extremely happy to see his intestine back to normal, what a relief! Then even more happy when the x-ray was half the price compared to the one on saturday. I wish I had a download copy of the x ray like last time but this time they are having trouble sending it for some reason but oh well what matters is that its cleared!

So, in short…no surgery. no more blockage...my Mylo boy is back!!! Very Happy bounce

Here he is in the car going back home Smile
Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 Photo-10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:19 pm

sunny bounce sunny bounce sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:27 pm

I'd be tempted to say that you have no idea how glad it makes me feel to know that things are back to normal - but then, I bet you do know!!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Yay!!! I'm so relieved he is better! You gotta have a talk with him though Wink tell him this is the last time he worries you guys (us, everyone!, lol)
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 pm

good news!

Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Ahh I just read through this, what a scary thing to go through! So glad he is doing fine, looks very happy! Smile
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Good news! Those crazy dogs just love to keep us on our toes...
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:07 pm

bounce Hooray
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Yay! I hope he reflected on his decisions while trying to clean out his intestines. Didn't he also give you a heart attack over a sock not too long ago?!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks guys! Like I said before, I'm greatful for this forum especially in moments like these!

And yeah hopefully this is the last time he gets in to a mess like this, this was the last straw!
(Not that I'm ever ever getting rid of him, I never will)
Yeah the sock thing was different since it was caused by us as opposed to the corn cob thing which we had no idea how it happened. I will cover all the things he's gotten in to in my "1 year with Mylo" reflection that I will post either on his birthday or after.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:04 pm

You mean...there's more??? Wink LOLOL

I'm just glad he's ok!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Yeah there's some more smaller stuff this kid has gotten in to that I've even been ashamed to mention here. It's like no matter how careful you are some things are just meant to happen I guess lol
But yeah what matters is that he's back! Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 8:39 pm

davecerv wrote:
Yeah there's some more smaller stuff this kid has gotten in to that I've even been ashamed to mention here. It's like no matter how careful you are some things are just meant to happen I guess lol

Good practise for when you have human crawlers lol!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Dave,

I was out of town for the weekend so I didn't see this sooner. I'm so happy Mylo is okay! I can't wait for the birthday reflections.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:47 pm

davecerv wrote:

Happens to the best of us dude. You should never be ashamed to mention anything here either, cuz I can pretty much guarantee you that somewhere, there is a husky that one upped Mylo Wink one upped Kohdi, one upped Mishka, etc. etc. Mylo has a good mom and dad Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 pm

I can't say nothing lol. I've pulled birds moles mice etc. Out of lokis mouth. Some of them were still alive even! They like to get into things the second we aren't looking that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:10 am

@amymeme I agree lol I like that term "human crawlers"

@caseysteffans Yeah I can't believe he will be 1yr old pup in three days, it's been an amazing and crazy year with little Mylo, I feel compelled to write about it!

@Artic_Wind Yeah I'm not super ashamed just some things were like ehh this isn't worth mentioning, but the big scary things I did bring up here lol but yeah I get what you're saying Jim. And I like to think that Mylo has a good momma and dad. We truly love our furry king sunny

@Rumflower Wow Loki like to torture them critters lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!   Mylo has an obstruction :(  HAPPY UPDATE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mylo has an obstruction :( HAPPY UPDATE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2