It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello From West Midlands - England UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2015-10-16

Hello From West Midlands - England UK Empty
PostSubject: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are from England UK and have a 6 month old Agouti Siberian Husky called Bella. We have had her since she was 8 weeks old and oh my has she has grown to be a beautiful little madam. I am from Italian background and chose the name Bella as it is the meaning of beautiful in Italian. She has piercing Ice Blue eyes and a gorgeous fluffy Agouti coloured coat.
I am so glad i found a fourm just about huskys as she is mine and my partners baby girl and is spoilt rotten!!

She is our first husky, and has been trouble eating us out of house and home but we are loving every minute of watching her grow up and learn new things along the way with her adventures.

We cant wait to learn new things and skills to teach Bella off other husky lovers and experts.. and share some of ours too.

Well, Hello from Jack, Nicola and Bella here in England UK Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Welcome to the forum! Bella sounds beautiful, you must post pics for us Smile agouti's are just so beautiful. My little girl loves to eat as well ,haha, but it's better to me than being a picky eater so I say let her eat! Lol
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Oh my what beautiful huskies you have!! They are gorgeous and still only babys i guess? They have great colouring and markings.. me and my boyfriend are looking into getting another husky to come along with Bellas adventures.. and we would like one that has those kind of colourings Smile

Thankyou, she is a pretty puppy.. i have never seen a husky like her before, and she is my absolute baby girl! She definatly isnt a fussy eating husky.. food is food.. but my sofa is something else.. i offically have no furniture left lol Smile

I have tried putting some pictures up but they dont seem to be uploading.. can anyone help me please?

Thanks Jack, Nicola and Bella Smile x
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:48 pm

Thank you so much! They are my everything Smile

Ok, so uploading pics, seems kinda tricky but actually turns out pretty easy, unless you're doing it from an iPad, then I'm of no help. In the upper right hand corner of the main page is a box "Stickies and Anouncements" and in that list is how to upload photos. If you've already tried that, then I'd need to know at what point you're getting stuck, because even though the thread gives detailed step by step instructions, I myself found it confusing at first. First you will need to start a post (just like you did here) in the 4th box at the top you will see "You Tube" with 3 icons before it, click on the very first icon in that box (kind of looks like one big square with a little square in the bottom right hand corner, that will bring up the servimg box, in the servimg box you will click browse to find your photo, when you've found your photo, click on it and it will insert itself (as text) in the box where you will then click on "Host it", once you do that, in a couple seconds 3 url's will come up in list form...click on the second url in the list which will highlight it, right click and choose "copy" and then in the text box (this thing) "paste" it, to see if it worked, here at the bottom of this text box are 2 buttons, "preview" and "send", click on preview and it should bring up the page of how your posting will look once you hit send. If it's ok, scroll down to the bottom and hit send and it will post to the site.

By the way, these instructions are for getting pics off your computer, getting pics from phone or iPad im not capable of, haha. I hope I didn't make it even more confusing for you with my "instructions"
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Okay so i think i may have been able to get a picture on now, so if this works..

Here she is,  this was when she was about 3months old and she has grown soo much since then lol.

A Big Husky Hello from England Smile

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20150511
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Thank you so much for helping me upload the pictures Arctic Wind Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Ugh I am a sucker for agouti colouring and she is beautiful!! More pictures please!!!
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Here are a few of Bella as she has grown up over the past few months.. enjoy Very Happy!!

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20150512

Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20150611
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20150513
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:16 pm

This is her now.. the little madam Smile

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20150912
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:17 pm

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20150913
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 7:45 pm

Oh wow, Bella is gorgeous!!! I love her coloring...and those eyes!!! I love Agouti's, I don't get to see too many of them.

And yay on posting the pics! When you feel brave, you can try posting more than one in one posting, all you have to do is upload a pic like you did, hit the preview button, when that page comes up, you will see your pic and whatever text you typed in, beneath that is your text box where you just repeat the process by pasting the next url underneath the one you just put in Smile and keep doing that with however many pics you have, hitting the preview button each time. Or...just keep doing it like you're doing it Smile I did for a longggggg time, hahaha
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Haha aww thankyou very much!! I did try posting them altogether but i just couldnt get the hang of it lol.. but thankyou very much for helping me.. its nice to have someone sharing there experiences with me Smile
Hopefully when i upload some more it will work with them coming up together Smile

How long have you had huskys for? Are Mishka and Kohdi your first ones?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:16 pm

You're welcome Smile I'm just glad I didn't confuse you more! LOL

I've had huskies since I was a baby, haha. Seriously! I've had them my entire life. Unfortunately my last two passed away very young, and only 2 weeks apart so...Kohdi and Mishka are helping me start over, although I don't think I'll ever be quite the same as I was. Kohdi and Mishka are awesome though, I couldn't have asked for two better huskies than these to help me get on with my life. Never a dull moment as I'm pretty sure you know very well with Bella Wink

The background of your pics...so beautiful!!! A perfect compliment to the gorgeous Bella Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:21 am

Bella is so very beautiful!! Welcome to the forums. Can't wait to see more pics.
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Oh im very sorry to hear that.. but its good to know Mishka and Kohdi are helping you again Smile There definatly is never a dull moment with a husky, half the time Bella thinks shes a cat..im sure she has a few screws missing up there lol but she is a craaaazy puppy Smile

Thankyouu, she loves her long walks as we have alot of country paths and fields around us.. she just enjoys the adventures of the outdoors Smile We are looking into getting Bella to learn to sledding, she has so much energy we just want her to use it wisely and stop eating my furniture lol

Thankyou MiyasMomma, i will post some more up later, shes a right poser for the camera haha.. do you have a husky?
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:18 pm

What an adorable pup. Man who does't love that coloring.
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:48 pm

BellaBlue wrote:
Oh im very sorry to hear that.. but its good to know Mishka and Kohdi are helping you again Smile There definatly is never a dull moment with a husky, half the time Bella thinks shes a cat..im sure she has a few screws missing up there lol but she is a craaaazy puppy Smile

Thankyouu, she loves her long walks as we have alot of country paths and fields around us.. she just enjoys the adventures of the outdoors Smile We are looking into getting Bella to learn to sledding, she has so much energy we just want her to use it wisely and stop eating my furniture lol

Thankyou MiyasMomma, i will post some more up later, shes a right poser for the camera haha.. do you have a husky?

I think huskies have that type of intelligence that makes it seem like they have a few screws loose, lol...they know exactly what they are doing though Wink

Yikes on the eating of the furniture Sad I've been fortunate in that regard however Mishka has chewed "holes" in the carpeting. She was hungry I guess Rolling Eyes

Good luck with the sledding! I'm sure Bella will LOVE it Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:48 am

Yes BellaBlue, Miya is my husky, she is my avatar that you see. Since she is a mix (gsd), she would be more like an Alaskan husky vs a Siberian husky (slightly taller, and shorter coat). Enjoy Bella,they don't stay a pup long enough.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 7:56 pm

hi, welcome forums. she is gorgeous, love her colors. and the pictures have very beautiful backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
BellaBlue
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thankyou for all the lovely messages about Bella, shes loving the compliments lol Smile

We would like everyone to meet Bellas new companion.. his name is Shadow and hes 12  months old. He was a rescue.. we were told he was scared of men, and that this would now be his 3rd home to come to. But thankfully this will be his final and forever home with his new buddy Bella Very Happy

Here is a BIG siberian hello howl from Shadow..

Lots of love Jack, Nicola, Bella & Shadow xxxx

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20151010

Hello From West Midlands - England UK 20151011
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:24 pm

they are gorgeous, he looks very happy now with his new family.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Shadow is beautiful! Congratulations ...how are Bella and Shadow getting along?
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:15 pm

Shadow is gorgeous - enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From West Midlands - England UK   Hello From West Midlands - England UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From West Midlands - England UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next