It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Lutsen has an announcement!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

Lutsen has an announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

Lutsen has an announcement! Announ10

My mom and dad are gettin hitched!!! And I got to go to the dog park for the first time yesterday because I'm officially good on all shots!!! Safe to say I'm a happy puppy!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:57 am

I love this pic Smile

Congratulations on your first day at the dog park Lutsen!

And Congratulations to your mom and dad Wink
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 11:13 am

Thank you Jimmy! Lutsen was weirded out by the "Live Love Bark" sign! He didn't know whether to chew it or run away from it!

He lasted all but 20 minutes at the dog park. Running around in circles with a Shiba Inu...it was so hysterical I will definitely take pics next time!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Congratulations to you all!

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:33 pm

He sure is a handsome boy! Congradulations!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Congratulations!

Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

Female Join date : 2016-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:28 pm

Beautiful photo, and congratulations to him!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:31 pm

He's making kind of a "wtf" face because I took away his bully stick to snap the photo! He's one spoiled boy...
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:49 pm

I've seen that face on Suka a time or two, usually for the same reason! Haha!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Congrats! That's great news!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:30 pm

Thank you Casey! Honestly knowing that we are getting married makes me want to get a pal for Lutsen even more!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:08 pm

gretalutsen wrote:
Thank you Casey! Honestly knowing that we are getting married makes me want to get a pal for Lutsen even more!

Makes for a BIGGER, happy family! Congrats on the engagement! I love you
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:12 pm

Yes! And just got word that Lutsen's breeders are planning a liter midsummer to fall this year!!
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Congratulations! Are you thinking about getting a puppy from that litter?
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Yay!!!

We NEED some husky emoticons added to this forum!
Back to top Go down
whitehusky3
Teenager
Teenager
whitehusky3

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Now there's an excellent idea! I would love a Husky emoticon or two! Lutsen has an announcement! Happy10
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:06 pm

Congrats Greta!!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:14 am

@Jessie we possibly would especially since the huskies from the kennel are from an awesome working line with gentle temperaments. Now that we are planning on wedding though it might be too much excitement for one year!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 am

@renee thank you! Only 14 years in the making!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:38 pm

redlattinville wrote:
Yay!!!
We NEED some husky emoticons added to this forum!

I'll agree with that!!

whitehusky3 wrote:
Now there's an excellent idea! I would love a Husky emoticon or two! Lutsen has an announcement! Happy10

But that one is part of a set that costs $$$$$ .... There are a couple of sets out there that look really cute but they're relatively expensive, and most are on a subscription basis!

ETA: ( what I really came here for in the first place!! )

Congratulations Greta et al!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:47 pm

jbealer wrote:
Congratulations!

Jennifer I was looking at some wedding pics of members on this forum and came across yours!!! Chairlift bride that was awesome! Wish we could go this weekend but it's gonna be 60 degrees on sat and sun here!
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Congratulations!!!!

gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:26 pm

@Thank you Colleen!

By the way....is that a picture of your new cutie? I remember you saying you were playing the waiting game for a new pup!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:29 pm

aljones wrote:

But that one is part of a set that costs $$$$$ .... There are a couple of sets out there that look really cute but they're relatively expensive, and most are on a subscription basis!

Oooo Wink I didn't know that. I have zero knowledge about running a forum but now we know why our selection is limited.

Great - do you think you might have your pup (and future pup) be the ring bearer/flower girl or boy??? That would be so cute!
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:31 pm

If i wasn't such a freak about weather I totally would! We are more than likely going to have an inside ceremony church style and inside reception so I don't think it will be dog friendly Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . Minnesota is known for having every kindof weather condition under the sun regardless of what season or month...heck it snowed on cinco de mayo 3 years ago lol!

I do know that without a doubt Lutsen will be in our engagement photos for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lutsen has an announcement!   Lutsen has an announcement! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lutsen has an announcement!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1