|Husky of the Month|
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Thanks to all for this month's entries!
|1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.|
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Our current rescue spotlight is:|
Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!
Weight Charts (updated 02/24/17)
Join date : 2014-08-18
Location : Terlingua, Texas
|Subject: Weight Charts (updated 02/24/17) Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:21 pm|| |
This is the beginning of a work in progress. A few comments are in order:
- This is a collection of various dogs weights taken from the two "Weigh In" threads* through Mar 2012. ( If I can't determine an age or sex I don't use the weight.
- I started this as one chart, male and female on the same chart, I'm fixing these as I go along (but if you tell me, that would help immensely.)
- Since most of us don't have access to weights earlier than 8 weeks that's where I'm beginning.
- Since weight shouldn't change significantly after two years, that's where I stop - two years and over.
- It will help me, if you have the dogs age and sex when you enter a weight, please.
*Weigh In I
and Weigh In II
for your comments.
Please PM me with changes / corrections / comments.
“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”
Weight Charts (updated 02/24/17)
|» Leo's Scrapbook|
by RedFlashFire05 Yesterday at 6:46 pm
» Hip dysplasia xrays
by TwisterII Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:42 pm
» In Memory of Raven
by TwisterII Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:59 pm
» The Desert Pack
by amymeme Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:57 pm
» Recall Information
by Lostmaniac Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:50 am
» Togo's Life Yason Spark
by bella99 Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 pm
» Please...we need advice when it’s time to euthanize our sweet guy
by mav1016 Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:50 pm
» My Walls Need Help!!
by Lostmaniac Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:02 am
» Storm scrap book.
by Liv_Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:44 pm
» Apollo Scrap book
by Liv_Skye Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:43 pm
» Tell me about this breeder
by Lostmaniac Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:00 pm
by Lostmaniac Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:17 pm
» Oc raw freezedried
by TwisterII Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:18 am
» Spider being spider
by Lostmaniac Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:32 pm
» The adventures of squirt
by Liv_Skye Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:47 pm
» Puppy dog presents
by TwisterII Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:19 am
» Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook
by RedFlashFire05 Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:39 pm
» Kohdi's scrapbook
by Liv_Skye Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:36 am
» Masks, covid, and 2 random texans
by Lostmaniac Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:43 pm
» Happy Bday Tulok! Kavik and Tulok's Scrapbook (Tulok starts page 4) updated 12/10/20
by RedFlashFire05 Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:11 pm