It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

Male Join date : 2017-11-08

New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. Empty
PostSubject: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:50 am

Hi there people, recently, about 3-4 weeks ago i got a litter of 9 pupps, and because of my "career" and what i do for a living i had the greatest idea! which was to make a vlogging channel for the pupps, i would literally vlog them every week, so minimum of 1 video a week. so what makes this idea so great? well because there is nothing like it! there are plenty of people that are vlogging and or have channels that are dedicated to their dogs/huskies BUT there is not one that would vlog a whole pact, not only a pact but they are all brother and sisters(3 girls 6 boys)

Now the question would be why? Well for few reasons,
1) because it has newer been done,
2) to show people what it is like not only to own a husky, but to own family pact of 9,
3) to keep myself entertained
and
4) the obvious part..... money.... i figured im going to be taking them out on walks, on rides, showing so much love, but i can show it to others too, no? and while im showing it to others i can earn some money, but this really is not part of a reason i want to do this, i just mentioned it BECAUSE people would think that anyway...

the intention to write here is to eventually self promote, but im not going to drop any links because with all these rules here im not sure i can, another intention would be just the feedback from this idea, like do you guys think this is a good idea? would you possibly subscribe to channel like that? what are the pros and cons of having a pact of huskys and or a family pack of huskies(as this is the first time im having pact of dogs). Is it worth it?

currently i already have 5 videos uploaded on youtube, and would really like you guys to check it out but as i said i dont know if i can drop my channel link here but while a moderator replys that i can, could you guys answer the few other questions above? thank you for your time spent reading and replying if you have Smile
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 12:54 pm

In general we do not allow people to sell things here without permission. We do allow people to share their channels and their Instagram feeds but we do wish people to not just come here to gain followers alone.

Welcome to the forum. Aside from making money do you have specific plans for all these Pups? Will they eventually be adopted out to homes or are you intending to be a forever home to all 9? How do you plan to give 9 Pups individual training? Keeping two siblings is a real challenge much less 9. Research liter mate syndrome. While there may not be something like this before there is a reason for that and I personally feel it's a bad idea. You've put a lot of emphasis on money and entertainment and less on your qualifications to take on this challenge and be successful at it. Are you a dog trainer? While I'm sure people would probably watch such a channel you don't want to give people the idea that taking on that many dogs is doable for anyone. It would need to be done with complete honesty and openness so there doesn't turn into a rush of people jumping into having a pack without doing the proper research.

Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:46 pm

1) do you have specific plans for all these Pups? Will they eventually be adopted out to homes or are you intending to be a forever home to all 9?

Yes, i intend to keep them all for ever, in the longer term they will be outside dogs, just as the mother before pregnancy, spent most of her time outside(by choice). So i think they would want to be outside most of the time, currently i live outside of the city, so there plenty of fields/forests/lakes to have adventures on together...

2) How do you plan to give 9 Pups individual training? Keeping two siblings is a real challenge much less 9. Research liter mate syndrome.

i really have no worries in training, im very intelligent when it comes to psychological things and i know that dogs have a language on their own, every time you see something wrong with a dog its the owners fault, the dogs behaviors are consequences of humans actions.. i actually have newer herd of liter mate syndrome and glad you pointed that out, but i doubt that will be a problem because thats usually a problem because of lack of humans teaching to the dog,

3)While there may not be something like this before there is a reason for that and I personally feel it's a bad idea.

at the same time it could be a really good idea, because IF this dont work out(which i highly doubt) it will just be a real virtual example for others why not go through in having liter mates grow up, worst to worst we can give away the dogs to friends as there is a high request/demand from them.

4) You've put a lot of emphasis on money and entertainment and less on your qualifications to take on this challenge and be successful at it. Are you a dog trainer?

not alot at all but im not here to argue Very Happy, no, i am not a dog trainer but i understand dogs, its not about dog training, training is sit/wait/comehere(goodboy) type of stuff, this is not how you communicate with dogs, these are commands, dogs communicate 99% with body language... ears, nose, eyes, posture, tail, behaciours on certain circumstances and so on.. i could really go on, but i learned from the best(im not perfect and im far from) cezar milan the dog whisperer, but im confident enough to go through this.

5) While I'm sure people would probably watch such a channel you don't want to give people the idea that taking on that many dogs is doable for anyone.

i really dont want to give people that type of idea because not only can it make their life worse, but by that it will make the dogs life worse too so.. its a double loss..

6)It would need to be done with complete honesty and openness so there doesn't turn into a rush of people jumping into having a pack without doing the proper research.

I fully agree with you, i dont want people to copy me just because i done it, i am very honest person as i dont care what people think of me and i think the truth is the best way forward, because lies just confuse everything and and and its just not worth it, and being open and honest also would give me the opportunities to make more videos because then i would make a video on each "negative" thing that happened, well really we will see how it goes, i really hope it all goes well because i really would want to keep them all and see them all grow together Smile
Back to top Go down
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 2:38 pm

Well since im allowed to share my channel, here it is:

youtube.com/channel/UCUqagbNAqvFDPOc7E41oG4Q

but i would like to keep this conversation going ofcourse, im not perfect and there are plenty of things to learn, maybe someone out here already tried or have grown a pack of dogs, and would like to give me some pointers? much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

I for one believe you are in over your head and will end up worn wild dogs. Please reconsider your plans, both for though and your dogs well being.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Beyond what Jenn and Amy said, are you prepared to feed this many animals? Do you have the funds for proper vet care like spay/neuters, heartworm, flea, and tick meds? Do you have proper containment for all of these dogs, they love to dig and they can climb fences. What about separation when the females go into heat, if you haven't had any fixed yet, some go into heat as early as 6-8 months old. You obviously can't mate siblings. Where did these pups come from, are you the breeder? Did the parents get hip and eye tested? What about long term care? What if they all have hip issues, or eye issues. This is not a subject to take lightly.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:29 pm

I did see one of the videos, and the pups are adorable, but I do think, imho, that it is best to get them new homes at around 8-12 weeks old, it will benefit the pups if they did.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 5:54 pm

If you think sit, stay, and come are all there is to training and that just knowing body language is enough you are going to be in for a rude awakening. When/if you fail you will also have dogs that no one will want. Untrained adult dogs of any breed are extremely difficult to get rid of if things don't work out. If liter mate syndrome sets in and you start splitting dogs up you will be dooming these pups. How will you walk that many dogs individually while leash traing? I don't care where you live you can't let 9 run loose. They won't come back and that many could get into some serious trouble getting themselves hurt, others hurt and you sued. Pick one or two that you like and rehome the rest. Even Cesar isn't going to tell someone to hoard a whole litter of puppies.

Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:15 pm

amymeme wrote:
I for one believe you are in over your head and will end up worn wild dogs.  Please reconsider your plans, both for though and your dogs well being.

hey amy, thanks for your opinion, well its actually more than opinion, its a belief, but just as you think im over my head i think im not.. No ego here but i think its possible, its going to be hard hard work but i think i will make it, and as for your belief, well subscribe and you will see that i have proven you otherwise and did the nearly impossible Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:28 pm

UGH, I think you are in it for the money, so yep ego. Asking for us to subscribe to your channel says so. Have you ever hear of same sex aggression? That will be what you will be challenged on once you get past litter mate syndrome. This forum loves huskies, and all types of huskies, pures and mixes, but I will go out on a limb here and say that most of us will not support someone who has a litter of pups that probably weren't health tested, let alone keep all of the puppies. This is not a situation that most of us will take lightly, and say ahhhhh cute pups I am subscribing so therefore supporting all of this, nope.
Back to top Go down
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:44 pm

1) Are you prepared to feed this many animals?

While they are 3.5weeks old i dont have to worry about feeding but ofcourse sooner or later i will and yes ofcourse i am, its one of the first things you think about,

2) Do you have the funds for proper vet care like spay/neuters, heartworm, flea, and tick meds?

Ofcourse, but in the longer term i see the channel revenue paying for the dogs needs, if it doesnt then i will have to start thinking of something before its too late,

3) Do you have proper containment for all of these dogs, they love to dig and they can climb fences.

Yes, currently we dont have a big garden as we did when we had the mother, but as of now while they are small the garden is big enough, and yes im aware of huskys being "escape artist" so they would dig holes under fences, climb them even to the point of chewing through them, well if i taught one husky(The mother) then i can do it with 9 huskys, even if i have to do it 1 at a time, as far for digging random holes, i will teach them to dig in a field not in our garden just as i taught the mother,

4) What about separation when the females go into heat, if you haven't had any fixed yet, some go into heat as early as 6-8 months old. You obviously can't mate siblings.

This hasnt really crossed my mind and thank you for pointing this out, This shouldnt be a problem as they are in heat not that long, and i have plenty of family/friends/relatives that can take them in for that time,

5) Where did these pups come from, are you the breeder?

That depends what a breeder is, am i the owner of the mother? yes, and this is her first litter, just as mine.

6) Did the parents get hip and eye tested? What about long term care? What if they all have hip issues, or eye issues.

im not sure how to answer this question properly, maybe you can tell me because i would also like to know, the "What if they all have hip issues, or eye issues." so lets say they do have this(which they dont) but for the sake of the conversation lets say they do, so what am i supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Kardalian
Newborn
Newborn
Kardalian

Male Join date : 2017-07-29

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

ummmm..... Please don't do that Sad a dog is in many cases a child. Most people struggle with 1 at a time, is 9 actually possible. I am a new owner to my own husky but have had cross breeds all my life, all of them are different and all have very unique needs. When a pack like that forms there are going to be many issues among them (hierarchy) Are you going to be around enough to assert yourself over all of them at all times? There are 9 strong willed and highly intelligent animals and 1 of you... You mentioned friends and family but do you have support with you at home?

While you are spending time editing and posting videos who is watching these dogs? in a normal household until the dogs mature when you turn your head they are into something, nobody has 9 pairs of eyes.

How big is this property? I know the dogs waist will begin to literally pile up. Do you have the means to continue providing a clean and healthy environment for them. Where are you located have you looked into state/province bi-laws, are you even allowed to have that many grown dogs if you are not registered as a breeder/musher?

I get the goal you have in mind, it is something new and clearly excites you but many people here are deeply passionate about their dogs and the breed itself. I myself waited 7 years to get my dog to make sure the timing and situation was right, I beg you to do the same.

I ask all of these questions and have edited those post now 5 times because in the end you are going to do what ever you want. It sounds like no matter what wisdom people share you have already decided this is what you will do.

So some advice... Since you want to try and make money off this have you thought about maybe finding quality homes for these dogs and vlog (stupid term) their growth and development? Maybe arrange frequent meets with them and document all of it together so you achieve your goal without abusing the poor animals? Just an idea.

Lastly the members of this forum so far have been quite polite to you with regards to their responses. People will not support this idea and it will not turn out well.

I'm sorry, please don't.
Back to top Go down
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 7:52 pm

1)If you think sit, stay, and come are all there is to training and that just knowing body language is enough you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

i agree with you and no i dont think that, i just said something in a sentence that i could write a paragraph on, if not a book lol... but yeah, i dont think that at all, but to my knowledge the best factor in mentoring/growing/education a dog in any way is communication, which means understanding their body language because they dont speak Very Happy so they talk with their bodys.

2) When/if you fail you will also have dogs that no one will want. Untrained adult dogs of any breed are extremely difficult to get rid of if things don't work out.

I totally agree, but thats impossible in my case because 1) if things dont work out that dont mean they will be untrained lol.... they will always going to be trained, i myself will do that, if one has a brain, it can be reasoned with. and 2) if it dont work out i will still find a home for them, and im smart enough to not fall off a cliff when i see myself going towards a one. so i would make sure the dogs are fine before its "too late" as i love dogs very deeply too..

3) If liter mate syndrome sets in and you start splitting dogs up you will be dooming these pups.

how i plan to fight the litermate s. is by taking pupps away one by one to the outter world, it would be much easier to start from their childhood so that it stays with them, so that you slowly fading them into the "being fine separated from the rest" state. i would occasionally give them to friends and relatives for a day or two and let them live with humans alone, expose them to as many other animals as i can, not to mention alot of different people, then i will see the reactions, if the pupps are fine one day, then increase to 3 then week what not and so on, its not going to be easy keeping track of everything its not going to be an issue. this is just few "ideas", and you cannot lie, there logic behind it.

4) How will you walk that many dogs individually while leash traing? I don't care where you live you can't let 9 run loose. They won't come back and that many could get into some serious trouble getting themselves hurt, others hurt and you sued.

I mean... cmon dude... what a fool will go walk all 9 IF he cant handle it, like who sets themselves up for a disaster? LOL, this is actually funny loool.. who would let loose 9 husky :DDDD i remember letting loose my one husky the mother, oh my... they just love to play games.. i found a good game though, you run away from them they start chasing you and thats how you catch them! but seriously... no.. worse to worse i will walk them one by one if have to but that will newer be the case, also the mother is going to be my partner in training these so its going to be much easier with her..

5)Pick one or two that you like and rehome the rest. Even Cesar isn't going to tell someone to hoard a whole litter of puppies.

Ofcourse he wouldnt, because thats alot of work, but im 100% he could, and so many other people, its going to be ALOT of work and i am committed to it.
Back to top Go down
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:03 pm

1)UGH, I think you are in it for the money, so yep ego. Asking for us to subscribe to your channel says so.

would i want money from this? absolutely, why not? i was going to do it regardless, am i doing it for the money no, it was just something i always wanted to do for some reason and im finally here, at the opportunity, im aware of whats ahead and ofcourse not of everything but i will get through one way or another.

2) Have you ever hear of same sex aggression? That will be what you will be challenged on once you get past litter mate syndrome.

3) Not something i cant handle.

4) This forum loves huskies, and all types of huskies, pures and mixes, but I will go out on a limb here and say that most of us will not support someone who has a litter of pups that probably weren't health tested, let alone keep all of the puppies. This is not a situation that most of us will take lightly, and say ahhhhh cute pups I am subscribing so therefore supporting all of this, nope.

i dint really come here for your support, that was just on a side lol.. i come here for this conversation we are having, so that i become aware of things that im not yet, and i have learned a thing or two by coming here, i love huskies too, nice to meet you Smile

Last edited by indeeditis on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:12 pm

There's a lot of negative input from the other members here.  Without a doubt the OP is going to have a lot of challenges ahead of him.  I don't see any reason to go back over all the negatives.

The OP did say that they had questions and if they do then they've been put completely on the 'back burner' (somehow that seems appropriate) to all the "Don't do it!" messages.  @indeeditis would you like to start asking some of the questions your subject says you have??

I will make one comment - OP you've called upon Cesar Millan twice, I believe, in your posts and I think, if anything, that will not score points with most of us.  All too often Cesar's method border on abusive and in most cases there are better ways to train.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 pm

1)ummmm..... Please don't do that Sad a dog is in many cases a child. Most people struggle with 1 at a time, is 9 actually possible. I am a new owner to my own husky but have had cross breeds all my life, all of them are different and all have very unique needs. When a pack like that forms there are going to be many issues among them (hierarchy) Are you going to be around enough to assert yourself over all of them at all times? There are 9 strong willed and highly intelligent animals and 1 of you... You mentioned friends and family but do you have support with you at home?

indeed most people strugle with huskys because they dont understand them, or they because they try make them into inside-home animals which they dont want to be. and you are spot on! i will be the "pack leader" infact all humans are going to be pack leaders because thats the only way to stop them fighting each other, they dont need to compete once they already have an alpha. and yes i will be there all the time, i work from home, i work online. Also yes, this house is filled with people, the pupps from birth will be separated and player with separately and by different people, for different periods of time, the vision i see is that later, build a little shed outside for them because sooner or later they will want to sleep outside which we let because we have fenced up garden. and yes i have the support of the house, this whole thing wouldnt of happened if other people dint agree to it,

2)While you are spending time editing and posting videos who is watching these dogs? in a normal household until the dogs mature when you turn your head they are into something, nobody has 9 pairs of eyes.

LOL this is going to be tough but its something you allready knowing having owned one husky... the plan is to essentially not let them go upstairs, soon, most likely they are going to have a whole room to them selves, and we are going to make some passage from inside to outside that dont require us opening and closing doors to let them in and out...

3)How big is this property? I know the dogs waist will begin to literally pile up. Do you have the means to continue providing a clean and healthy environment for them.

yeah, this is definitely going to be a tough one... especially until i potty train them lool.. they will be taken on walks regularly so at the end there wount be that much waste which i most likely have to clean lol

4)Where are you located have you looked into state/province bi-laws, are you even allowed to have that many grown dogs if you are not registered as a breeder/musher?

im from eastern europe, and no im not braking any laws in what im doing.

5)I get the goal you have in mind, it is something new and clearly excites you but many people here are deeply passionate about their dogs and the breed itself. I myself waited 7 years to get my dog to make sure the timing and situation was right, I beg you to do the same.I ask all of these questions and have edited those post now 5 times because in the end you are going to do what ever you want. It sounds like no matter what wisdom people share you have already decided this is what you will do.

well its not something new, its something thats has not been recorded. who do you think are still pulling the sleds in syberia? im not saying my huskys are born pull sleds but they would be very happy to do that type of job and get reward(food) for it. BUT since none of you have noticed syberian huskies and all other wolf hybrids are pack dogs. which is what i want, which is from what i see all of you are strongly against lol -_- you love huskys so much you take them out of their enviroment put them in between cement and critize somehow who gives them the freedom, anyway a little too much, that was my tempor lol..

6) So some advice... Since you want to try and make money off this have you thought about maybe finding quality homes for these dogs and vlog (stupid term) their growth and development? Maybe arrange frequent meets with them and document all of it together so you achieve your goal without abusing the poor animals? Just an idea.

there are allready people wanting them, i could sell 4 of them easily, i dont want to do that, once one is sold they no longer complete family. BUT if i must, somewhere in the future, if it really is too overwhelming and if i have to i will find them a home.

7) Lastly the members of this forum so far have been quite polite to you with regards to their responses. People will not support this idea and it will not turn out well. I'm sorry, please don't.

that depends what you call polite, i just got hard criticism from every one of you, i dint say thats a bad thing but polite is no in the category to describe the vibe here.

also not once i asked for support, i mean i was totally fine without even referring to my youtube channel and we would of still had the same conversation here so the fact that i would want to make money off of this, and that fact that im asking you guys support its pretty much irrelevant, i was here more for the information, for literally criticism that i got lol.. so im glad i did and im pretty sure there will be more and i welcome it all. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
indeeditis
Newborn
Newborn
indeeditis

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 8:52 pm

aljones wrote:
There's a lot of negative input from the other members here.  Without a doubt the OP is going to have a lot of challenges ahead of him.  I don't see any reason to go back over all the negatives.

The OP did say that they had questions and if they do then they've been put completely on the 'back burner' (somehow that seems appropriate) to all the "Don't do it!" messages.  @indeeditis would you like to start asking some of the questions your subject says you have??

I will make one comment - OP you've called upon Cesar Millan twice, I believe, in your posts and I think, if anything, that will not score points with most of us.  All too often Cesar's method border on abusive and in most cases there are better ways to train.

i like the way you talk lol, you remind me of someone.. yeah finally, not a negative comment.. the questions i would like to ask have already been answering by some questions that was asked of me, but i do intend to stay here and seek "support" with my journey ahead. so for now i have no more questions but soon i will, its inevitable...

from everything i seen off him, he did nothing wrong, ofcourse its not approved by all... thats just an obvious.. for example just as if a teacher said your fat to a student, ofcourse the parents not going to approve while some will approve because they might think that will cause the kid to lose weight. is he perfect? no lol, is he some guru aka a dog whisperer, yes he is, and a few bad cases( if there is any) will not stand against a thousand lol... is there better ways than some of his ways? ofcourse there is. Am i his copycat? no i am not, i have a mind of my own, what i do is i collect all information from all sources and i put them all together, yes there is a thing or two i could advice cezar onto but overall, from what is on the internet HE IS THE DOG WHISPERER lol.. there is non like him, am i licking his ass right now? no im not, in real life i have nothing to do with nor have had any communication/connection loool..
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Since you did ask one question regarding hip dysplasia I will answer that. Hip dysplasia is a horrible genetic disease that is passed by parents inflicted with it. It shows up at around the age of two. If you don't test for it you won't know it's there until your dog is crippled so you really don't have a clue if your dog has it. To have this fixed if your dog has it it costs around $4000 per hip. At $8000 per dog and 9 (probably 10 counting the mom) well as you've said you're smart, you can do the math. That's the cost you could be facing. Both parents should have been tested prior to breeding. You could cost yourself or the people who take your dogs a lot of money and your Pups a lot of pain.

Eye testing is required prior to breeding to save Pups from another horrible genetic disease that can rob them of their eye sight as they get older.

You have soooo much to learn. It should have been done BEFORE having these Pups. Not just about dogs but about marketing and YouTube.

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:26 am

indeeditis wrote:

amymeme wrote:
I for one believe you are in over your head and will end up worn wild dogs.  Please reconsider your plans, both for though and your dogs well being.

hey amy, thanks for your opinion, well its actually more than opinion, its a belief, but just as you think im over my head i think im not.. No ego here but i think its possible, its going to be hard hard work but i think i will make it, and as for your belief, well subscribe and you will see that i have proven you otherwise and did the nearly impossible Smile

Thank you for the invitation, but no, I will not be subscribing to your channel. I cannot, on good conscience, support this endeavor. You've made it clear you're doing this to make money, not primarily for the welfare of the dogs. Frankly, I'm surprised the admins are allowing this though it's not my call to make.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 12:51 am

Firstly, this forum does not support irresponsible breeding practices nor the promotion of such and from the sounds of it this litter was not bred with the purpose a responsible breeder breeds. (And yes, if you had the mother of the litter bred that makes you a breeder.)

Secondly, if you're looking at this litter of puppies as a way to make money and self promote, then you're definitely in the wrong place. Running a youtube channel (and being successful at it) takes A LOT of time, content, promotion, etc. and if your intention is to raise and keep an entire litter of puppies you will either have a) no time to run a channel or b) no time to properly raise this litter of puppies.

Lastly, feel free to read as much as you can on the forum and ask questions and participate in other discussion, however promotion of this endeavor and this litter of puppies will not be allowed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.   New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member! i would like to introduce myself along with few questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1