It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
snrose
Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

got my shirt today, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 am

I originally wanted a tank, but I had no idea how long it was and I only like the long long tanks, not the ones that usually stop at your pants.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

Heatherlee wrote:
I originally wanted a tank, but I had no idea how long it was and I only like the long long tanks, not the ones that usually stop at your pants.

The tank comes up to the waisteline of your pants, so it wouldn't be long enough as the way you like it. Too bad they didn't make it a little longer. I still like, though.

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:47 pm

So, I wore my tank to the beach today! =)

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 DSC04096

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 DSC04095
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:53 pm

I wore my to the dog park today............ I'm sure you looked better wearing your's at the beach. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 pm

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 Yikes

Koda was ashamed to wear it..
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 pm

aw, Koda!....you look cute! don't be ashamed!
Razz

Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Heatherlee wrote:

This has me laughing about as hard as Shiloh in that HOTM picture!! lol!

He's obviously thinking, "Oh no, Mom, please go get a poodle to dress up!!"
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am

The look on Koda's face is priceless! lol!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:10 am

SabakaMom wrote:
Heatherlee wrote:

This has me laughing about as hard as Shiloh in that HOTM picture!! lol!

He's obviously thinking, "Oh no, Mom, please go get a poodle to dress up!!"

Ditto here! Razz

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 am

lol! at Koda!! Look at the face. He's like "where's the eject button here?" LOL!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:31 am

lol!

Sent you an address to send mine to. Just let me know when it's been mailed so I know when to start checking the post office.

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

All remaining shirts were mailed out today. Smile

Grand total to send to charity is... $155! Thanks to everyone who participated. I will be contacting Mile High Husky Rescue soon!

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I wore my tank to the husky meet up today =) It's completely full of dirt. My poor tank..lol.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Melissa - when you washed your tank, did you throw it in they dryer? If you did, did it shrink at all?

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 pm

cmanding wrote:
Melissa - when you washed your tank, did you throw it in they dryer? If you did, did it shrink at all?

Haven't washed it yet. Doing Laundry tomorrow and I'm thinking that I won't stick it in the dryer just in case it does shrink. It fits me perfect right now so if it shrinks it won't fit anymore =(
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 am

I was hoping my t-shirt would shrink, but it didn't. I got a medium but it's a bit big on me. Oh well.

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 am

Huskyluv wrote:
I was hoping my t-shirt would shrink, but it didn't. I got a medium but it's a bit big on me. Oh well.

I was about to get a medium, but took the chance and got a small and it fits perfect. You got a regular t-shirt, right? Not a tank?
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 am

I got a tank and shirt for hubby and a long sleeve for me or hubby (not sure if he'll want it or not, but if he doesn't, I'll wear it).

Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

MelissaI wrote:
I was about to get a medium, but took the chance and got a small and it fits perfect. You got a regular t-shirt, right? Not a tank?

Right, I got a regular t-shirt. It says on the shirt "pre-shrunk" and apparently that is the case. Does the tank say if it's pre-shrunk?

Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I Got Mine Yesterday =) Thank u Fits Perfect !~ Ill try n get Pixx soon But its Jus me till Kids come home on WedNesday =)
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Huskyluv wrote:
Right, I got a regular t-shirt. It says on the shirt "pre-shrunk" and apparently that is the case. Does the tank say if it's pre-shrunk?

No, the tank does not say it's pre-shrunk. But I think the t-shirt still shrank a little even if it says pre-shrunk...or hubby just cooked it on high heat making it shrink a little.

Huskyluv

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

I put my tee in the dryer on high heat and it didn't shrink a bit. Sad I would definitely say that for those on the fence on size with the tee's they run a little bigger than normal women's sizes. I wear a medium in almost all tee's and tops and this medium fits more like a standard women's large. I guess maybe it is because these are unisex sizes.

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 pm

I got my long sleeve from Jenn today!

Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I got my shirt today! Funny thing Tori, I looked at the address you shipped it to and you put that I live on Willow Street!!! Luckily, this is a small enough town, they knew it belonged to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next