It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

I promise not to nominate Len's Husky & Malamute Ranch since I haven't yet received my lottery millions. Maybe someday I'll waste a few bucks on some lotto tickets.
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:25 pm

South Florida Siberian Husky Rescue.................They were a great resource to me when Frankie showed up at my door. While I didn't get Frankie from them, they provided me with resources so I could keep him and he didn't end up with them. This is an email I received from them recently:

Dear Adopters, Volunteers and Friends of South Florida Siberian Husky Rescue

South Florida Siberian Husky Rescue Inc is in a crisis mode. We are not sure how much longer our rescue doors can remain open to help the homeless Huskies in Florida.

With our country in the state it is, there has been no decline ,but instead continue to see a marked increase in the Siberian Husky population in shelters, on the streets, owners surrendering their dogs. We cannot keep up with the demand. Without foster homes we have to board these dogs in order to save them from being euthanized.

These increased costs along with our high accounts payable to our vets is beyond what our rescue is able to handle at this time. Veterinarians and kennels are no longer choosing to board “on credit.” Each precious dog we rescue costs our organization an average of $475.00 in boarding and medical fees.

WITH YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP, we can hopefully keep our rescue doors open and help deserving Huskies from certain death and prepare them for a loving, forever home. Please search your heart and send whatever you can afford to
SFSHRI
4845 N University Dr #333
Lauderhill, Fl 33351
or go online to www.sibrescue.com to make a donation via Paypal.

Your help is urgently needed. This is a case where your gift will truly save lives. Thank you so very much.

Sincerely,

SFSHRI
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Yeah, I made fun of them for only having red and white! lol. But they now have two shaved, injured, starved grey and whites, so can't make fun of them any more. You can see pics of the new dogs on their facebook. It's pretty sad.
But yeah, I also like Siberian husky rescue of FL SHRF. They cover central FL and I have done home checks and refference checks for them before. But really I don't care which rescue it goes to. They're all doing the same thing, saving huskies!

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:51 am

I'll throw a new startup husky rescue that could really use help into the mix. We don't have a lot of Sibe rescues here in the southern plains outside of Texas. here is one in Nebraska who is trying to help huskies in surrounding states as well, http://www.taysiablue.com/. I would love to see her be able to help out more dogs in the area. Any rescue is worthy but my heart goes to the ones that are trying to cover large areas by themselves.

Another CO rescue just starting, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mile-High-Husky-Rescue/200521793326138
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:11 pm

It's going to be too hard to choose a rescue! You should write the names of the rescues on little pieces of paper, one per person who votes for them, then put them in a hat and randomly pick one. That way all the rescues have a chance, but the ones with more votes have a better chance at getting picked. Just an idea!

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Awesome idea Sara!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm

I like that idea too Smile Because the payout on the shirts will be substantial, but not THAT big, so it really should only go to one rescue organization.

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:23 pm

SaraB wrote:
It's going to be too hard to choose a rescue! You should write the names of the rescues on little pieces of paper, one per person who votes for them, then put them in a hat and randomly pick one. That way all the rescues have a chance, but the ones with more votes have a better chance at getting picked. Just an idea!

Excellent idea!

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:45 am

Please add a small t-shirt to my order please!

Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:01 am

Still waiting on payments from:
Beck3465
j.gabriel
Husky_Lover_2011 (Just for 1 shirt)
Val
Jess

Those of you that have spoken to me, I know the situation. However, everyone please remember that I will NOT place your order unless you have paid. You have until June 5th!

Everyone else, thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:27 pm

bounce

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:19 pm

I WANT MY SHIRT, I WANT MY SHIRT, I WANT MY SHIRT (hitting fists on table) Smile

bump bump bounce

Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:45 pm

How do I get the $$ to you? I definitely want to order!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:05 pm

amy, let tori know what sz shirt you want and then you can send her the money by paypal as a gift. she will let you know in a PM!

Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Oooo...I have a PayPal account, but don't know how to sign into it anymore, it's been so long. Gosh darn it all to heck! That's what I get for being away for so long! Pooh.....
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:08 pm

i could not remember my PP account either! after requesting my log in and then password i was back in to pay tori! don't let that stop you get a shirt!!!
glad to see you Wink

Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks, Jenn...good to be back. Life has been hectic since we brought the Linocerous into our home. For being a little dog, he is sure full of BIG issues. Comes from living with the ex, I think. It took me a long time to adjust, too! Razz We thank God every day for the neighbor, Sadie. She has sat through some storms with him while we were at work!
Now to try to get into the PayPal account. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Just let me know what you want, Amy! SO HAPPY to have you back!!

Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:48 pm

Thanks, Tori. Don't know why I haven't checked in here for forever! It's good to be back & I will try to get back in the swing of things.
As for the shirts, I am trying to figure out my PayPal acct...it's been probably 4 years! I would like a long sleeve shirt in a Large. Is there anyway to figure out how to get the money to you? Check or money order, maybe? I am afraid the PayPal thing isn't going to work, especially if I can't remember my login/password! Mad
All of the Huskies are looking WONDERFUL here! Time is a commodity for me anymore. Linus is more of a hassle sometimes than the 3 Huskyteers! I have lost a wedding album, 2 pair of shoes, 1 pair of shoe boots (FAVORITES!), the cord off my new Dyson Evil or Very Mad , cushions off the the dining room chairs, a feather comforter, a door, a storage ottoman and numerous other items/clothing since November...more damage in that little dog than I woulda thought possible! So, I think that's where I've been:cleaning up the messes!
Anything new I should know about?
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:51 pm

Oh! I almost forgot....we had another scare this year, right around tax refund time (again), with Isis...yes she swallowed ANOTHER stone. Another anxious night at the Emergency Clinic, but gratefully, the stone she had thrown up was the only one this time....WHEW!
So yeah, life is full! ha!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:17 pm

I'll PM you Smile

And all you need to know is that we missed you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:55 pm

T-Shirt!
T-Shirt!
T-shirt!
wave

Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:30 am

T-SHIRTS ARE ORDERED! Smile

We should be able to donate at least $100 to a worthy rescue organization. I will start a poll later today on the ones that have been suggested already. If you'd like to recommend another, please reply here now before I start the poll.

As Sara suggested, I will list ALL requested rescue organizations in the poll. Each member will be allowed a single vote. Once the poll is closed, I will write each vote on a piece of paper and put them into a hat and then draw ONE to determine the winner. This way, each organization has a chance, but the one with the most votes will have the BEST chance at winning Smile

Thanks for your orders! They will arrive at my house by the 20th and I will mail them all out to you ASAP. Expect your shirts by the end of June Smile

Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

Darn, it won't make it to us for our June husky huddle. But we'll have them for July!
Maybe just send ours to each of us?

Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 am

so glad we did this!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!   T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

T-SHIRT ORDERS- Donation Complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next