It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

When it rains...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:43 pm

This what they do all afternoon/evening. It's been pouring all day and they just got a quick walk before it started.

As always, please ignore the hubby screaming in the background. He's playing blackops.

As you can tell, I'm kind of bored! LOL

Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:50 pm

LOL. At least they keep you entertained too.

When it rains this bad....................I get to enjoy a nice juicy steak for dinner without a dog in sight since they are both in hiding right now because of the thunder, lol.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Dee&Frankie wrote:

When it rains this bad....................I get to enjoy a nice juicy steak for dinner without a dog in sight since they are both in hiding right now because of the thunder, lol.

HAHAHAAA!!!! This is going to sound super mean, but sometimes I wish they were scared of thunder..lol. They could care less!
Back to top Go down

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Neither of mine are afraid of Thunder. I hate being in apartment so bad right now though, when they go crazy I have to stop them if the neighbors under us are home.. uhg! Hurry up Feb..
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:23 pm

MelissaI wrote:
Dee&Frankie wrote:

HAHAHAAA!!!! This is going to sound super mean, but sometimes I wish they were scared of thunder..lol. They could care less!

But on the flip side the thunder has now stopped and now the two of them not only have pent up energy but also need to work out the pent up anxiety. So as I type they are tearing through the house. affraid
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Double pent up energy mode!! LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm

That's too funny...luckily our backyard is fenced in so unless it's really nasty out, my two are allowed out in it...but they do that talking thing at least once a day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Demon&Dakota wrote:
That's too funny...luckily our backyard is fenced in so unless it's really nasty out, my two are allowed out in it...but they do that talking thing at least once a day. Very Happy

Yep, at least ONCE a day, but more like 7-8 times...lol. Our yard is fenced in also, but wet doggies coming in the house=total mess! There are areas in our yard that are only dirt due to Mya digging so when it rains that turns into mud Shocked
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Ugh, it's been raining all afternoon/evening and the furballs are driving me INSANE! I have a bad cold and can't afford to get wet at all.....if not i would walk them when it's raining lightly. They don't stop begging for their walk or tearing up the house. All I want to do is go to bed, but that so isn't happening.

I have no rain coat either Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When it rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it rains...   When it rains... Empty

Back to top Go down

When it rains...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1