It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
johndeeregirl109
Puppy
Puppy
johndeeregirl109

Female Join date : 2011-08-21

The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same Empty
PostSubject: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Cotton the kitty who acts more like a dog than my huskies.

And Camshaft my horse who will be 2 shortly.

The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same 186010

The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same Unknow10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Your horse is GORGEOUS! So is your kitty, I usually am not a cat person but I love the ones with dog-like personalities Smile We had one at my work that we fostered that was like Koda in kitty form!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Love ur horse! U and tori can talk horse's all day long!

Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Camshaft is very pretty! Is he/she a paint horse?
Back to top Go down
johndeeregirl109
Puppy
Puppy
johndeeregirl109

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Thank you. He is a palamino overo paint. He is my first horse and so smart!!!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:14 pm

When I was younger it was always my dream to have a pair of brown/white and black/white paints and an appaloosa. I'm still hoping that will happen someday.
Back to top Go down
johndeeregirl109
Puppy
Puppy
johndeeregirl109

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:35 pm

I have always wanted a horse, and I have ridden for many years, but never had my own horse. So this horse is now my baby!!! He is such a good boy. I am hoping to get more eventually.
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 am

I I love you your horse. Horses are sorta a new passion of mine. A few months ago I started an internship with a hippotherapy program for children with disabilities and I just fell in LOVE. I'll be working there part time in a few months. The best part about interning with them was the free riding lessons. I still have a long way to go, but I want to learn to ride so bad. At one of the barns I go to there is a HUGE black fresian that is absolutely gorgeous. But Ginger, our short and wide draft is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Dee&Frankie
Adult
Adult
Dee&Frankie

Female Join date : 2011-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 am

Have you had your huskies around the horse? How do they do? I went to a pet expo and they had a pen with miniature horses and Frankie went haywire. We had to move immediately, but not as fast as when we passed by the pig pen, lol

BTW....Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johndeeregirl109
Puppy
Puppy
johndeeregirl109

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:42 am

My horse is actually back up in oregon where i'll be moving back to in two years. we didnt wanna bother with moving him down to savannah becuase there is no land to keep him on, so I can only hope that they are gonna do okay with him when we move back up there.
Back to top Go down
RAHUSKY
Puppy
Puppy
RAHUSKY

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 am

What a beautiful horse! And I love pics of cats with huskerboos- RA would never allow me to have a kitty...
Back to top Go down
http://rahusky.blogspot.com/
johndeeregirl109
Puppy
Puppy
johndeeregirl109

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 pm

they are all young and growing up with each other. So they get along quite well together
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Beautiful horse! And I wish my cats got along that well with my girls!

Dee&Frankie wrote:
I I love you your horse. Horses are sorta a new passion of mine. A few months ago I started an internship with a hippotherapy program for children with disabilities and I just fell in LOVE. I'll be working there part time in a few months. The best part about interning with them was the free riding lessons. I still have a long way to go, but I want to learn to ride so bad. At one of the barns I go to there is a HUGE black fresian that is absolutely gorgeous. But Ginger, our short and wide draft is my favorite.

That's what the new owner did with one of my old horses! He was a spotted saddle horse and we had a light grey arabian.

The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same   The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same Empty

Back to top Go down

The other pets... not huskies, but still loved the same

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1