It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2011-12-12

Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) Empty
PostSubject: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:23 pm

We have a very sweet 2 year old all white with blue eyes Siberian Husky. He is the best with our 2 year old son and other dogs, as much as we would like to keep him we don't have the time to be the best owners possible for him and with another baby on the way our time is only going to be more limited. We love him a lot but we feel what is best for him is to rehome him. We know he is not getting enough attention from us because he's starting to act up, escaping from the kennel, and sometimes he runs from me (husband usually gets him to come back right away but if he's away at work) he doesn't go far and always comes back eventually however this was never the case until recently when I started back to work full time and it is a lot of stress on us especially when you are pregnant driving the neighborhood at 11pm to bring him home before a coyote or a car gets to him. His name is Titan his birthday is 12/7/09 if you are interested please call me for more information 926-5621 and email me for some pictures being new I haven't figured out how to post the picture but I can email them. It is VERY important to me to find him another home and prior to being rehomed he will have a vet visit, (shot records for the new owner) and a trip to the groomers. We just want what is best for him!
Jared & Ariel
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Has he ever been around cats?
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 am

We have a cat and Titan is VERY curious about him. Titan has never hurt Kitten but he has played rough it would be a learning process for him to be easier with a cat, ours usually hides when Titan comes in.
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am

Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) 37411
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:50 am

Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) 40711
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:58 am

Awwww
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 am

Wow you weren't kidding about being all white.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:56 am

I already posted this in the other link you put Titan up on but I thought I better put it here too...

ariels0315, I wish I could help you out but I would not be the best home for him if he needs training with cats. I'm pretty sure I could train him but I realize it would not be fair to my 16 year old cat that is sick with kidney failure. She is not doing so well and I think if I added another dog that would pester her, the stress would cause her to decline even more. Considering this, it is probably best I don't add another one until she has passed on. I was lucky that Piper has no interest in the cats.
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:14 am

26nikita I understand and I would hate for you to take him and have him be too rough with her it isn't that he is bad with them he just thinks he is smaller than he is LOL when he was a pup my older cat I no longer have played with him and at the time I almost think he thought he was a cat. Smile

Here4thepics: there isn't another color on his body he is pure white, even his eyelashes

Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am

He is adorable. The first picture he looks like a white wolf. I'm in Wisconsin so it would be a heck of a drive for me. Is he dominant at all? He is the age I am looking for. I was hoping for a red but anything is good. I aslo worry about the cat thing but it sounds like my Libby with they think they are smaller than they are.
How much does he weigh? The running away thing makes me nervous though. I don't have a fenced in yard, he would be on a leash.
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:52 pm

He is not the dominant one but will sometimes challenge our female, she is a Bernese Mt. Dog, and bigger, so she puts him in his place. Wisconsin is far for us too I would have to talk to my husband and I don't know if I would feel safe knowing there isn't a fenced in yard. However he runs from me because he feels he is my dominant. I do not have the stern voice that my husband has. We have talked to the humane society and pet stores in our area and all have said the same thing. "You need to have a stronger voice, your too soft spoken". I would also like for everyone to know that we have no intentions on taking him to any shelters we would simply like to rehome him.
Back to top Go down
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 pm

He's very handsome, I'm so sorry I can't do anything to help.

I hope you'll find a good home for him soon.
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Sorry I guess I should mention he is fixed and he probably weights around 60lbs, he is house trained but really enjoys being outside, and is crate trained. He is also a talker and when he wants something he doesn't bark he talks and it is hard to explain what it sounds like but I am sure most huskies do it and it is one of my favorite things about him.
Back to top Go down
ariels0315
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Thank you for all the well wishes we found a home for Titan Smile
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:22 pm

aw. I was going to say we could take him in PA - but you found a home!

We would have loved to have him too Sad

Congrats on finding a home for him Very Happy

Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)   Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Please we need help for our boy Titan (Ohio)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1