It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Thor's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Thor's Scrapbook 218676_10150177992777761_691662760_6799768_7910973_o

Thor's Scrapbook P1000390

Thor's Scrapbook 379746_10150370609957761_691662760_8243990_444121906_n

Thor with Nero
Thor's Scrapbook P1000400

If you would like to see more of Thor here is his Photobucket page
Thor
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:08 pm

he is soooo white and handsome! i love the happy chair pic.

Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:11 pm

He would easily get lost in the snow! Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Thank You, Yes he is very white. It's so hard to keep him that way I was giving him a bath once a week. But that was hard on the back so now it's when he leaves pile of dirt on the bed or when we go on a trip. He and Nero just play and roll on the ground all day outside. I can usually get 1 day of him dirt free and white after that he's a light tan or gray...lol
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 am

what a handsome boy Smile
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 am

i just brush mine to get all the dry mud out - after being brushed he will just say thank you, have a little shake and then go and examine himself to see if i missed a bit so he can lick it clean lol!
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 am

Thor is gorgeous and soooo happy! I love that smile! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks, I sometimes think he a little to happy...lol
I do brush him like 5+ times a day and I have waterless shampoo and wipes but by the end of the week he is just a dull off white sort of tanish gray color.
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 pm

iceblulady wrote:
I do brush him like 5+ times a day and I have waterless shampoo and wipes but by the end of the week he is just a dull off white sort of tanish gray color.

I'm noticing the same thing with my white husky. My grayish boy, Keimo, never looks dirty. Bella looks dirty all the time. What kind of wipes do you use?
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 pm

I use the Paul Mitchell wipes and he also makes a waterless shampoo that helps.
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Where do you get it?
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Keimo&Izzi wrote:
Where do you get it?

http://www.paulmitchell.com/en-us/Pages/home.aspx A

Also sold at many many hair salons.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Yea, I got mine at the Hair Cutterty in our mall. Also Target carries Bed Head for Dogs now, I haven't tried the Bed Head yet.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidista
Teenager
Teenager
Mermaidista

Female Join date : 2012-01-03

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:48 pm

iceblulady wrote:

He is gorgeous!

My little Calypso is pure white Sibe too...SMH...what was I thinking? LOL!

They got into mud today...baths for them both! But those wipes sound like a great idea! Going to see how the Target ones fair!
Back to top Go down
http://seaside.scentsy.us
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:26 pm

I know I was excited when I got Thor him being all white. Now it's like WTH it's a chore to keep him white. Do you know about the whiting shampoo? You can get it at petsmart, it makes the white a little brighter.
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 am

Cool... I might have to look for that shampoo. I went to Petsmart tonight, but I didn't see that. Thanks for the ideas on the wipes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:44 pm

The whiting shampoo at petsmart is called
Grreat Choice™ Oatmeal Enhanced Whitening Shampoo
As I was looking on petsmarts website, they too carry the bed head/pet head products but I think Target is 2 dollars cheaper.
I am sure that petsmart carries wipes and waterless shampoo I just really never get to look. My husband does not allow me to browse to long in there. He thinks I will break us in there...lol
Back to top Go down
Saskia
Newborn
Newborn
Saskia

Female Join date : 2012-01-01

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Thor looks awesome! How old is he? Smile
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks Smile He turned 2 in Nov.
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 am

iceblulady wrote:
I am sure that petsmart carries wipes and waterless shampoo I just really never get to look. My husband does not allow me to browse to long in there. He thinks I will break us in there...lol

Bahaha.... I know what you mean. I'm not married, but I have to limit my OWN time in there. I'd spend all my money on these darn dogs if I could... but alas, we must have a home to live in and food to eat. lol
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Put up a few more pics of Thor afro

Thor's Scrapbook Thor3
Thor's Scrapbook Thor2
Thor's Scrapbook Thor1
Thor's Scrapbook Thor4
Thor's Scrapbook 320695_10150370609887761_691662760_8243988_403338460_n
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 am

iceblulady wrote:

Thor's Scrapbook Thor3

He looks like such a bad a** in this pic! lol.

Thor's Scrapbook Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 am

I thought so too... But he is such a pansy..hahaha I was thinking of getting him a blue mohawk to match his eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 am

SaraB wrote:
iceblulady wrote:

Thor's Scrapbook Thor3

He looks like such a bad a** in this pic! lol.

haha, yeah he does!!! Kody has those moments that he looks like a bad a$$ too and ummmmm, he's totally not!!! Razz

Thor is one handsome boy!!!!!!!! king
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:06 am

He is stunning!! Quite gorgeous, I want to steal him! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Sponsored content

Thor's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thor's Scrapbook   Thor's Scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Thor's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next