It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Craigslist Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:14 pm

UndarthAngipoo wrote:
Rocio_Caballero wrote:
I REALLY want this girl but I know I can't right now Sad

http://lascruces.en.craigslist.org/pet/3864730750.html

Awww poor thing - 6 months and still no shots? Yikes - makes me want to beat the owner over the head with a common sense book...Mad
Right?! It's really frustrating seeing that. No shots. Not fixed.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Rocio_Caballero wrote:
UndarthAngipoo wrote:
Awww poor thing - 6 months and still no shots? Yikes - makes me want to beat the owner over the head with a common sense book...Mad
Right?! It's really frustrating seeing that. No shots. Not fixed.. Evil or Very Mad
Link didn't get his puppy shots until 8 months old. I was originally told he was born in November of '11 and that he had his puppy shots so I was actually expecting to go in and do his yearly shots when I got him but decided to wait a couple weeks until they found the medical records. She found them and when I was looking through them I found he was born in January of '12, and didn't get ANY shots until September of '12, and I got him unneutered. Does my head in. After seeing that ad, I really wish I could take that girl in, but at the moment three is more than enough to handle. I hope someone can open up their home for her and give her the love and care she deserves.
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:36 am

Makes me cry
http://winchester.craigslist.org/pet/3822348591.html
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:15 am

They can no longer afford him? Is he really that expensive? And um, I'm pretty sure they could call the vet and get a copy of his vet papers. I was able to do that with Karli.
Back to top Go down
Emily.Laiche
Puppy
Puppy
Emily.Laiche

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:30 am

Lucifer was a Craigslist husky, and I am SO glad we got him. Sure it wasn't the smartest thing in the world but i love my bear face to death.
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:50 pm

This guy just looks so sad.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pet/3885970509.html
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Trailtoad1 wrote:
This guy just looks so sad.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/pet/3885970509.html

That poor guy doesn't look very happy. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

http://cookeville.craigslist.org/pet/3874511334.html

Adorable puppy and nice that she mentioned hip and eyes, but wouldn't this be considered selling dogs on craigslist even if she doesn't mention price? Though it's nice to see something on CL for a change that wasn't lost or stolen husky ads.

Teenager
Teenager
Huskydad

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:37 pm

TwisterII wrote:
http://cookeville.craigslist.org/pet/3874511334.html

Adorable puppy and nice that she mentioned hip and eyes, but wouldn't this be considered selling dogs on craigslist even if she doesn't mention price? Though it's nice to see something on CL for a change that wasn't lost or stolen husky ads.

This is how the owners get past the "no selling dogs on craigslist" rule. No price mentioned but when you email or call, you will probably get an outrageous price.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:57 pm

I once saw someone list a "rehoming fee" of $600 in my area. It doesn't happen too often since usually the ads are people wanting you give them a free husky puppy or their husky is lost/stolen, which is actually really depressing.

Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm

This lady must have not done her research before getting this girl. And the paper thing...well she is just plain nuts!! love how she spelled the word "bread"...oh geeze!!
http://reno.craigslist.org/pet/3900740232.html
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Iluvmyhuskies wrote:
This lady must have not done her research before getting this girl. And the paper thing...well she is just plain nuts!! love how she spelled the word "bread"...oh geeze!!

Wow. That lady must have "bread" her herself or she just doesn't understand what papers she has for that dog. What a BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 pm

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:

Iluvmyhuskies wrote:

Wow. That lady must have "bread" her herself or she just doesn't understand what papers she has for that dog. What a BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!!

LMAO...I don't think she knows anything about the breed...or the papers! Poor girl...I feel bad for her! Sad
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:12 pm

She probably bought her to be bread, but she's probably fixed. Poor girl, those pix make me sad.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
She probably bought her to be bread, but she's probably fixed. Poor girl, those pix make me sad.

I wish I bought my husky to be bread.

Sorry Jen, I couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:31 pm

My husky loves to be bread. I mean loves bread... Would eat a whole loaf. What I meant to say was they bot her to be bread, but she's broken, they had her fixed... Wink
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Pippa hasn't been bread, but she made some GREAT pancakes.

People...
Back to top Go down
Emily.Laiche
Puppy
Puppy
Emily.Laiche

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 pm

lol my husky loves to be "bread" too he'll eat 5 entire loaves
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:00 pm

http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/pet/3895787295.html

Just curious, what are "Showah" huskies? And why can't half the people on craigslist proof read an ad before submitting it to make sure it actually makes sense?

Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:25 pm

we have ads similar to that on craigslist here, same picture and all. its spam.
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:52 pm

This really bothers me!!

It was posted on July 9th.

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/pet/3924440868.html

She's not even a year old, but she's ready to breed soon??? People seem to irritate me.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:58 pm

AW she is beautiful..
Back to top Go down
Bane
Puppy
Puppy
Bane

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Both Bane, and Willow were Craigslist huskies. Bane came from a breeder who had the last two available and was honestly a steal of a deal.

Willow on the other hand, I feel like we rescued her. Poor baby had four ticks on her, the people kept her outside, and she has major dandruff. We're extremely thankful for the both of them though.
Back to top Go down
Lunatic Fringe
Newborn
Newborn
Lunatic Fringe

Female Join date : 2013-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:22 pm

That is so sad, I can't look at those ads without wanting to help all of them.
I feel bad just looking at her nose, it looks like it got scraped up. Sad
Back to top Go down
amora
Teenager
Teenager
amora

Female Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:27 pm

"small rehoming fee" but they'll give you 50 dollars off if you fix her....so she over 50 dollars how is that a rehoming fee and not selling her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist Huskies   Craigslist Huskies - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Craigslist Huskies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next