|Husky of the Month|
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Thanks to all for this month's entries!
|1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.|
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Our current rescue spotlight is:|
Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!
Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012
Join date : 2012-01-29
Location : Broken Arrow, OK
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 am|| |
Good looking pictures of your babies.
Join date : 2010-10-01
Location : Miami,FL
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:14 am|| |
Adorable! Love the one of you, Kya, and the little baby! What's her again? lol
Join date : 2011-12-22
Location : Fort Wayne, IN
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 pm|| |
harness colors you picked look great on them, love the purple
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : Corpus Christi, Texas
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm|| |
- MelissaI wrote:
- Adorable! Love the one of you, Kya, and the little baby! What's her again? lol
Drama. lol. My diva
- kevo wrote:
- harness colors you picked look great on them, love the purple
Thanks, Kevin! I love them!
Join date : 2009-07-06
Location : Iowa
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm|| |
kya reminds me of koozie. only koozie has a crappy coat that blows constantly so he always looks like poo. but your pup is gorgeous!
Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : Ohio
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 pm|| |
Love them! Especially love Kya's shade of red, gorgeous <3 and Rio's freckles, cheeee
|Subject: Re: Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012 || |
Kya Lynn & Rio Azul! UPDATED 10/6/2012
|» Lachlan had a seizure|
by aljones Yesterday at 7:18 pm
» Recall Information
by aljones Yesterday at 7:16 pm
» Radiant floor heating
by Ace Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:31 pm
» Husky Caught in the WILD
by RAHUSKY Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:14 pm
» 52 weeks of Zeus the GSD
by TwisterII Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:30 am
» Antibiotic resistant UTI/incontinent puppy - Desperate husky mom
by aljones Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:21 pm
» Post-neutering bad side effects
by TwisterII Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:39 am
» Anybody use Myos canine muscle formula veterinary strength?
by TwisterII Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:25 am
» The Desert Pack
by TwisterII Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:18 am
» Noiseless Dog Tags ... and more
by aljones Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:58 pm
» Doggy DNA tests
by Lostmaniac Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:18 am
» Iditarod harassment
by TwisterII Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:43 pm
» If you can't read this, I'll copy and paste
by aljones Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:37 pm
» Ear Infection questions
by JenC Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:28 pm
» Kavik and Tulok's Scrapbook (Tulok starts page 4) updated 10/37/22
by TwisterII Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:37 am
» Made Halloween Videos
by aljones Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:14 pm
» Another walk in the Park
by aljones Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:12 pm
» My Husky Malia Howling Beautifully
by TwisterII Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:25 pm
» Homemade dog food supplements
by Lostmaniac Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:53 am
» Husky and holding his pee/poop 8+ hours?
by aljones Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:04 pm