It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! Empty
PostSubject: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm

I think it would be funny to post pictures of our dogs mischievous antics and or their "I'm in trouble face" so if you have come home to your couch in shreds and snapped a picture, let's see.

This is Kiaras "I'm in trouble" face. Even though she wasn't in trouble I was just trying to get her to stay still for a picture haha.

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! B9eadbaa

Last edited by brady.law on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:19 pm

I know some of u have pics of ur huskies misbehaving!
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Teenager
Teenager
Snow White

Female Join date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Lol not a husky, but this is my Sura caught with daddy's sock when I had just finished tell her no.
Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! SxuUx
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Lol she's like "what it's not mine?"
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Teenager
Teenager
Snow White

Female Join date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Exactly! Though that's an old picture. She's much more behaved now.

What's with men and leaving their socks laying around, anyway? lol!
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Haha exactly. Kiara likes counter surfing for my mom and dads reading glasses.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

Female Join date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Well, you see, we have a problem with Faolan. He has like no conscience. He LIKES making trouble. Here he is, all proud of the fact that he totally destroyed a toy within 24 hours of me buying it for him. His previous one lasted for months.

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! 534271_10150779652235739_730150738_11655098_463786506_n
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Aw he's just showing you he got the ball out for you. Haha
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! 530560_3294888943047_1592520033_2673001_1379285201_n

Well, not exactly -red- pawed....close enough, right?
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Lol "what? Digging? How dare you insinuate such a thing."
Back to top Go down
gladahmae
Teenager
Teenager
gladahmae

Female Join date : 2012-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm

after I caught him up to his shoulders in the garbage can. I didn't even have to say anything....I walked into the kitchen and this is where he went, and the position he took. silly dog!

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! 010-5
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Lol looks familiar!
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm

I wish I'd had my phone on me the other day because Ava was definitely caught in the middle of something she shouldn't be...

Mom got all three of us huuuuuge homemade Easter eggs for Easter. Like, about the size of an avocado each. Chocolate with peanut butter in the center, so they were heavy and solid. Ava loves peanut butter. And she REALLY loves chocolate. So naturally, mom leaves all three eggs in their box on her bed and goes to work.

Well, Ava can open the door to her bedroom.

I come home from work and see Ava trotting around with this giant brown thing in her mouth, looking so proud. I called Mom to ask if she had eggs stashed anywhere (because she knows how much Ava loves chocolate, but always *forget* to put it out of her reach...) and she told me where to check. I go in her bedroom and look at the boxes - two are open, one is still intact. And I mean actually open, not like she shredded the box to get to them. One egg is still MIA, the other is slightly nommed, and I guess we're gonna share the final one. We'll probably find pieces of the MIA egg at some point this week. Ava usually only eats a little bit and then hides her "kills" for later...
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

This is the remains of a football from a drama my son was a part of. I'm not sure I see too much remorse in his eyes!

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! June1111

I was out for the evening and the boys and DH got sucked into a movie and forgot to close the baby gate to the upstairs...
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:22 am

Lol yea he's more like "ya that's right, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!   Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught red paw'd- BAD HUSKY!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1