It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello! New SH Owner here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

Female Join date : 2012-05-14

Hello! New SH Owner here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:08 am

Hello! I'm the very new owner of Snowflake, or Snow Smile We will bringing her home on Saturday! I hope to learn more about raising her here and hope to make some new friends as well!

Back to top Go down
Tiff&Kya
Adult
Adult
Tiff&Kya

Female Join date : 2012-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:24 am

aww she is cute!!! Welcome!

wave
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:05 am

Welcome! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Hello! New SH Owner here! 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:19 am

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait for more pictures!

Hello! New SH Owner here! Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:00 am

Just as the mask changes as they grow, I wish they could keep those blue eyes they have when they are young pups. I love that shade of blue.
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:03 am

Here4thePics wrote:
Just as the mask changes as they grow, I wish they could keep those blue eyes they have when they are young pups. I love that shade of blue.

I know Balon had the shade at first, but now he has the ice blue eyes. Love them too!
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:52 am

Welcome! I have a Snow too! Can't wait to see pictures of her!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:57 pm

She's beautiful! Snow looks so much like our puppy did when we picked him up! And love her name! Our puppy is named Qannik which means snowflake in Inuit. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:19 am

djannitto wrote:
She's beautiful! Snow looks so much like our puppy did when we picked him up! And love her name! Our puppy is named Qannik which means snowflake in Inuit. Best of luck!
Aww your baby is adorable and DOES look like Snow! How old is he now? Do you have any pics of him when he was about 8 weeks? I'd love to compare!

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
evelazquez
Teenager
Teenager
evelazquez

Male Join date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:16 am

Welcome... gorgeous pup by the way. Love his eyes
Back to top Go down
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:20 am

I'm wondering what color she'll turn out, not that it matters. One parent was white and the other grey.
Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Qannik is 19 weeks old. His color has changed so much since we first met him. My avatar picture was taken between 8 and 9 weeks of age. We have lots more, but haven't figured out how to upload them on this site yet. Our puppy's mom was light red and his dad gray.
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm

^ photobucket and copy the img code and paste it in your comment.
Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Here's Qannik at 8 weeks old. This was his first day home.

Hello! New SH Owner here! Qweek812
Back to top Go down
sjtheiss1
Newborn
Newborn
sjtheiss1

Female Join date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Hello! New SH Owner here! Niki11

Niki and Mya, Exhausted from a long day at flea markets. Mya is the siberian husky owned by char, and Niki is the Canadian Husky that is mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.greatdogsite.com/breeds/details/Labrador_Husky/
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Thread jacked lol Smile

Update on Snow - we're getting her tomorrow at 8 instead of Saturday. You know I won't be sleeping tonight!
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Aww yay!! I'm excited to see more pictures of her!! Smile
Back to top Go down
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:36 pm

There will be so many of her that you'll start dreaming of her in your sleep! I already am :-)
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Hahaha that is awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:44 pm

so do you have her now?

Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:46 pm

8 more long grueling hours.....
Back to top Go down
LifeInSnowMotion
Teenager
Teenager
LifeInSnowMotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Sad momma is sad Sad The lady forgot about a band event for her daughter and we couldn't get Snow tonight. So we're back to getting her tomorrow afternoon. It's probably better this way because now we can introduce her to the home and outside to potty in the day light and she'll have more time to adjust. But you better believe I have been moping around Allllll day Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! New SH Owner here!   Hello! New SH Owner here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! New SH Owner here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1