It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Possible New Addition to the Family! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

Female Join date : 2011-12-01

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) Empty
PostSubject: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:29 am

bounce Soooo, I've been talking to a few breeders over the past several months as I have been looking at getting into showing sibes. I wasn't planning on getting another puppy for a few years as I haven't really had any experience in the show world. I was looking at different rescues and shelters to adopt an older husky first, when I emailed my friend who is a breeder asking to see if she or any one she knew had any dogs to re-home. She had just homed one of her pups to a 'pet home' and I was too late! Sad So she asked me if I was still planning on showing in a few years and I told her yes, well she mentioned she had a good friend of hers that had a litter and had one very outstanding male pup. Neither one of them wanted a male, so it was possible he was open for a show home and that she thought he would be great for me! Fingers crossed that I'm able to get him! I love you

The litter is by DeSari's CH Malibu Sunrise Of The Midnight Sun - "Mallie" and Mirage's Climbin Down the Chimney - "Ash"

Dam DeSari's CH Malibu Sunrise Of The Midnight Sun - "Mallie"
Possible New Addition to the Family! :) D51e1275

Sire Mirage's Climbin Down the Chimney - "Ash"
Possible New Addition to the Family! :) B6e4a299

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) 8dc07f73

And finally, the little boy! This was when he was 4 weeks. Hopefully I'll have some updated pics soon!
He's on the right
Possible New Addition to the Family! :) C2b09c5f

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) E2fecfa3

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) C5cbe64a
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:35 am

6 Weeks!

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) 5eb2a699

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) 6168793c

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) 6edf48ed

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) E5b97114

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) 004027cb
Back to top Go down
Arainais
Puppy
Puppy
Arainais

Female Join date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 am

Oh he is stunning! I hope it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks! I should be going to see him in a few weeks! bounce
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 am

GORGEOUS! I would love to do showing, but I could never handle not having an altered pet. I don't want to deal with anyone else's encounter with mother nature aside from myself, and humping and marking and going crazy during mating season would make my shoot myself a few times.

But what a beautiful puppy. Can't wait to see him grow!
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:43 am

Omg I want to smash him. Cute!!
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:45 am

Oh, Indy was terrible!

I originally wanted a female so I wouldn't have to deal with the nutzo characteristics of another male lol, but this little guy is looking to be pick of the litter and the breeder is getting a female as well as the friend of mine that is a breeder. So that's possibly two females out of that litter already being watched and spoken for.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 am

Congrats!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 am

OMG! Ash looks great! I've only seen puppy pictures of him. So you're friends with Elizabeth? She's a great lady. Ash is Elara's half brother!

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 am

Sarah, yes! I figured you probably knew them! I was hoping to get one of Elizabeth's dogs, but she already homed Buttons and wasn't planning on breeding any time soon. I really wanted one of Mira or Lucy's babies. I love Ash, hes a stunning dog!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 pm

He is a handsome pup! I hope you get him Smile
Back to top Go down
paleobones
Teenager
Teenager
paleobones

Female Join date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 pm

He's adorable! That last pic makes me think he's going to be a little stinker! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks guys! I'm super excited! It's looking as though I'll be going to meet Savannah at DeSari Siberians and pick up my little guy on the 7th!

Be prepared to be blown away with 100s of pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 am

So an update. This little guy turned out to not be the right build at 8 weeks at his evaluation. He had a weak rear and moved wide in the back and his bite was slightly weak. I'll be getting one of his brothers that is just as stunning from the same litter Smile I was trying to figure out a way to either delete this thread or make it a scrapbook thread for the new guy....
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 am

It'll fall to the way side over time if you no longer post on it.
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:40 am

shaina&indy wrote:
So an update. This little guy turned out to not be the right build at 8 weeks at his evaluation. He had a weak rear and moved wide in the back and his bite was slightly weak. I'll be getting one of his brothers that is just as stunning from the same litter Smile I was trying to figure out a way to either delete this thread or make it a scrapbook thread for the new guy....

So what happened to the pup?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 pm

That's too bad, but at least you know! I was wondering how they knew he'd be show quality at only 4 weeks! lol.

Keep us updated on the new one!

Possible New Addition to the Family! :) Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
shaina&indy
Teenager
Teenager
shaina&indy

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Alright, taking Len's advice this will be the last time I post in this thread as I have already started a scrapbook for the other guy.

The previous pup is still available to a pet home most likely, I just wont be taking him home. Definitely will be keeping you guys updated! I haven't had a puppy in so long, I might need some backup lol!

This is the new thread. Please post here with any comments or questions Smile

https://www.itsahuskything.com/t5312-desari-s-everybody-cut-footloose-rebel#86059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Addition to the Family! :)   Possible New Addition to the Family! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible New Addition to the Family! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1