It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:18 pm

I want to keep track of her growth during her whole pregnancy and the delivery of her pups, so scrapbook time!

July/29/12
Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook Dsc_0621
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Oh god she's so cute!! Very Happy I will definitely be looking forward to seeing her progress!
Back to top Go down
taveraw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Just wondering, did the so called last "owner" know what kind of dog the father of the pups is? Or will you have a surprise? I can't wait to see the pics of her progressing and the pups too!
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Aww this is so exciting!! I can't wait to see the progress!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:11 pm

I can't wait until she has these babies.. look forward to the pictures
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm not sure how I missed it, but I'm totally just now catching up on all the reading on how you came about getting Isis. Great job on the rescue and I'm glad she has a forever home with you Smile

She is an absolute beauty and I can't wait to see what her adorable puppies are going to look like!! Do you know when she is due?
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Poor Isis looks so surprised in that pic. Can't wait to watch her progress and see the pups when they arrive!
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

@Tavera well the old owner says she mated with another husky but this lady honestly doesnt know her a$$ from her face and I am just assuming from the look of the pups that were delivered that they are indeed mixed, it was hard to tell but they didnt look completly husky.

@Kelly, well her vet and I have discussed it and if she doesnt go into labor on her own within two weeks he wants to get them out himself so its just a waiting game right now lol.
Back to top Go down
taveraw
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Regardless if they are pure husky, I am sure they will be sweet, adorable pups. They will make a great companion to any family Smile
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:17 pm

LOL! Her expression is so cute in that picture! Can't wait for more pics!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

poor shocked girl in that pic! and i have those pink striped socks!
glad she is doing better and gaining weight. im surprised only 2 more weeks to wait for the pups. so will the rescue step in once they are born to place them or will you have to try to find them homes?

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Adorable girl - so glad she's safe with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 pm

jbealer wrote:
poor shocked girl in that pic! and i have those pink striped socks!
glad she is doing better and gaining weight. im surprised only 2 more weeks to wait for the pups. so will the rescue step in once they are born to place them or will you have to try to find them homes?
They said its up to me, they know shes in good hands and Ive told them my plan, meaning once they are born start looking for future homes and interviewing people and checking the homes and such to make sure they would be in good hands as well Smile Also making a contract for the new owners to spay/neuter within a certain amount of time and coming back with proof or they will have to relinquish the pups back to me or to a rescue.
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Im pretty sure we will be having some puppys soon! She has been hiding since yesterday, making her nest, whining alot, panting super heavy then slows it down then goes back to hard panting, making sure she stays comfy and hydrated though Smile
Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook 483988_142287452578533_987218194_n
Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook 302382_142287925911819_876607620_n
Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook 430192_142288019245143_396800764_n
Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook 552140_142288102578468_2063206797_n
Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook 268777_142288469245098_879091246_n
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Hope things go smoothly! Have you built a welping box for her and the pups? If anything a kiddie pool will work for a little while.

Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Yea i have a whole room ready for her, and i just checked her temp and its 99.1 and from what i have been told when it goes under 100 they deliver within 24hrs.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited lol I can't wait to see her babies! Good luck to the both of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Good luck to both you and Isis on having the pups. Looking forward to pictures of them.
Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Good Luck Isis!!
Hope delivery is fast and smooth and healthy puppies arrive!!
Cant wait to hear updates, good luck to mummy too, this must be stressful for you as well. Will check for updates!

~Kelly

Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 pm

OMG Best of luck to you and Isis!! Happy birthday little puppies! Be sure to upload more pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Omg already?! Good luck Isis and mommy!!!
Back to top Go down
NatalieJ
Newborn
Newborn
NatalieJ

Female Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Hoping for the best to Isis and the pups.
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Best of luck to y'all!
Back to top Go down
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Wishing a safe delivery and healthy pups for Isis! Can't wait to see pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook   Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Isis' Pregnancy Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next