It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello from Colorado

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

Hello from Colorado Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:17 pm

I wanted to say hello to everyone. My name is Dee and I am the mother to a very wonderful husky named Danzig. He is 4 years old and the perfect dog for me. i always wanted a husky and after having one, am absolutely in love with the breed. I don't think I would ever have another.

Me and my bf would love to go to any meet and greets in CO.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Why are all of you up north?! I need some friends to live in CO Springs, lol. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Heather! wrote:
Why are all of you up north?! I need some friends to live in CO Springs, lol. Welcome!

Thank you! If it helps, we spend A LOT of time in the Springs and are never concerned with having to drive somewhere. Danzig loves car rides!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Welcome!

Heather! wrote:

One of the husky families we always met up at the dog park with moved to CO Springs last month. I don't keep in contact with them anymore but maybe you'll run into them eventually. They have a 2 huskies and Trekk, the youngest one has bad SA and they brought him to daycare a lot, so maybe if you get a job at one of daycare centers, you'll meet them eventually..
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Jennet&Embry wrote:
Welcome!

Heather! wrote:

One of the husky families we always met up at the dog park with moved to CO Springs last month. I don't keep in contact with them anymore but maybe you'll run into them eventually. They have a 2 huskies and Trekk, the youngest one has bad SA and they brought him to daycare a lot, so maybe if you get a job at one of daycare centers, you'll meet them eventually..

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Colorado in the house, AGAIN!!

Welcome!
You should join the Facebook group page, "Husky Huddle and Malamute Mingle - Colorado" , so you get the emails when they all meet up for the month.

Heather - I wish you were north Colorado Springs, or south Castle Rock instead!

Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:44 pm

cmanding wrote:
Colorado in the house, AGAIN!!

Welcome!
You should join the Facebook group page, "Husky Huddle and Malamute Mingle - Colorado" , so you get the emails when they all meet up for the month.

I actually just did this. We accidentally went to a meet in Castle Rock back in Feb. and a friend had told us about this site after that, when we talked to him about it. Definitely plan on seeing you all on the 26th!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:47 pm

hello! WOOHOO CO!!! We live on the border of littleton and lakewood! Welcome!!

Heather when my paycheck starts coming in, I can go to hikes and things near you!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:47 pm

oh we will be there on the 26th!
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:51 pm

norbreedslove wrote:
hello! WOOHOO CO!!! We live on the border of littleton and lakewood! Welcome!!

Heather when my paycheck starts coming in, I can go to hikes and things near you!

Nice to meet you and nice to see so many people in Colorado!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Welcome! Smile

Heather you just need to move north...forget the Base. Wink
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Welcome! Hope to see you the 26th

Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Demon&Dakota wrote:
Welcome! Smile

Heather you just need to move north...forget the Base. Wink

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 pm

jbealer wrote:
Welcome! Hope to see you the 26th

Thanks! I just put it in my planner so we will be there for sure!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Deitra,
I saw your post in the hiking thread that you're new to hiking in Colorado and you're doing short hikes for now. If you want to meet up with me and Erica this Saturday at 9:30am, we're doing Three Sisters in Evergreen. Hubby has a party to play at 2pm so we're hiking for just a couple of hours, and the trails are easy.

Just PM me if you wanna come and I'll send you directions.

Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

cmanding wrote:
Deitra,
I saw your post in the hiking thread that you're new to hiking in Colorado and you're doing short hikes for now. If you want to meet up with me and Erica this Saturday at 9:30am, we're doing Three Sisters in Evergreen. Hubby has a party to play at 2pm so we're hiking for just a couple of hours, and the trails are easy.

Just PM me if you wanna come and I'll send you directions.

I just sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 pm

I didn't get your PM yet, but just PM'd you directions.

Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 pm

cmanding wrote:
I didn't get your PM yet, but just PM'd you directions.

I replied to the one I got from you. Hopefully that works... if not, I appreciate the invite but won't be able to make it. I have a couple personal things happening that I included in the PM.

Thank you so much though!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Let me know when you will be in the Springs, we can meet! I plan to go to the meet up so see you there!
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Heather! wrote:
Let me know when you will be in the Springs, we can meet! I plan to go to the meet up so see you there!

Will do. Like I said, we make lots of trips there. My bf lived in Falcon for awhile so he likes to go to the Springs to relive old memories.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Uhg, if I didn't have to stay here for the Army you'd never see me in then Springs, lol.
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Heather! wrote:
Uhg, if I didn't have to stay here for the Army you'd never see me in then Springs, lol.

I figured you were there because of the Army. I'm assuming you don't like it there much... I know most people either do or don't.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Welcome! Did you name him Danzig after the band?
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm

26nikita wrote:

Thank you! Yes and no. I named him after Glen Danzig who was in the Misfits and Danzig. I listen to punk so it was more for the Misfits. I love when people catch that though.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Danzig's Mommy wrote:
26nikita wrote:

Thank you! Yes and no. I named him after Glen Danzig who was in the Misfits and Danzig. I listen to punk so it was more for the Misfits. I love when people catch that though.

I'm a fan of Danzig. Mother being my favorite of thiers. I'm sure that's no surprise. Smile I haven't listened to the Misfits though. I'll have to google some of thier songs. When I was younger, my brother and I named one of our cats Hetfield after James Hetfield but everyone kept calling him Hatfield! Hello from Colorado 1625187496
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Colorado   Hello from Colorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Colorado

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next