It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

"Salutations" from Québec, Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabi_sta
Newborn
Newborn
Sabi_sta

Female Join date : 2010-01-21

"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Empty
PostSubject: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am

Hi, I'm from the french part of the Canada, so excuse my poor english Smile
I've adopted my first husky in June 2009. She's a White & Sand husky with beautiful blue eyes named Maya, and today she have 9 months. Two weeks ago, I've adopted a Black & White husky of 10 weeks named Jake. I have a yorkshire of 1 year too, but my "coup de coeur" goes to the husky breed Smile
Here's some pics of my two babies !

This is Maya.
"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Imgp1513

This is Jake at 11 weeks.
"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Imgp1514

"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Imgp1515
Back to top Go down
BONFIRE HUSKIES
Teenager
Teenager
BONFIRE HUSKIES

Male Join date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:19 am

Welcome! and your Maya looks alot like my Roxy
Back to top Go down
Sabi_sta
Newborn
Newborn
Sabi_sta

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 am

I can see that ! Your Roxy is so cute Smile How old is she ?
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:13 am

Wow! That sand trim around Maya's face looks way too cool. Nice to have you here.

You should throw in a pic of the Yorkshire too. I have a four pound Yorkie mutt that thinks she's a sled dog.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 am

Bienvenue à notre forum! Vous avez deux très belles chiens! J'adore le visage de Maya et le masque de Jake! Très adorable! Je m'excuse mon français pauvre. C'était un longtemps depuis je parle.

"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Hailey10
Back to top Go down
mcdlabs
Puppy
Puppy
mcdlabs

Male Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

Those big Blue eyes make her look so intent on your camera!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mcdlabs.com/BWS
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 pm

Koda wrote:
Bienvenue à notre forum! Vous avez deux très belles chiens! J'adore le visage de Maya et le masque de Jake! Très adorable! Je m'excuse mon français pauvre. C'était un longtemps depuis je parle.
WHAT!?!

Welcome to our group you pair are very cute together. Maya im sure is happy to have a new friend and i can't wait to see how the sand color comes out on her.

Newborn
Newborn
Sabi_sta

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks to all, and specially to Koda who speaks french too ! Smile This is a picture I've taken today. The yorkie love his new friend ! For the moment, the yorkshire and Jake have the same height. It will change soon Smile
"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Imgp1516

Maya and Jake are already good friends : Jake sleeps ON Maya Razz
"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Imgp1517
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Ce n'est pas beacoup, mais je peux comprendre et parler un peu. J'étudiais le français depuis neuf ans, mais je ne parle rien maintenant. Cependent, si vous avez le patience, je vais essayer! Smile

EDIT: I mean, I could always speak in English too... to avoid my atrocious French! But you know Wink

"Salutations" from Québec, Canada Hailey10
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Awesome pics! Your maya and jake are beautiful! cant wait for many pics to come as he grows into his own! It goes by so very fast! I cannot believe my lil sniper is 5 months already! and goes in for her surgery in 2 weeks to get fixed! but welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
BONFIRE HUSKIES
Teenager
Teenager
BONFIRE HUSKIES

Male Join date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Sabi_sta wrote:
I can see that ! Your Roxy is so cute Smile How old is she ?

She is about 2 1/2 years old now
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Welcome! Your huskies are very, very beautiful! Can't wait to see Jake all grown up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Salutations" from Québec, Canada   "Salutations" from Québec, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

"Salutations" from Québec, Canada

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1